The Yeti

Name Shame?

2 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

What I love about this forum is that you can’t rule out checking on every thread, as spats can occur out of thin air. Couldn’t miss this one  :D

My feelings exactly.

• Facepalm 1

Well I like it when @diego randomly likes a post of mine from 2009. It makes me go back and read something I forgot I ever wrote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

I personally enjoyed En Passant’s calling out the members of the forum that stick together due to their low IQs. KM, Diego and When The really thought they ate during that whole ordeal. 

I have been guilty of being in EP’s position where you snap at the empty brained members. It’s only natural when you feel yourself getting dumber every time you read a post from these people. Sometimes calling the children out on their behaviour is necessary for your own sanity on here. 

What I love about this forum is that you can’t rule out checking on every thread, as spats can occur out of thin air. Couldn’t miss this one  :D

Since so many of you are just dying for an explanation, here it is...

EP made an observation that I dont post often, thats because I have to do real things. It's never been a very important to me in the past but staying away from the computer screen honestly does help show you the world outside of what is shown to you by others. Be it going on walks, spending time with friends - whatever keeps me away from the computer screen has honestly given me new perspective on how I view life. It sounds small but its made a big difference to me. Dont get me wrong, I find deathlist intriguing, even if we all are just speculating on who's going to die next. I find the forum topics entertaining and I like contributing to it - although I am no longer interested in spending as much time here as I used to.

To show a little humility and self awareness, I will level to you on this: I dont fit in with many of the other people here, kinda been the story of my life, be it aspergers or a few other reasons I needn't go into. But honestly this is just who I am. If you dont like it then just dont speak to me, simple as. Also please do not be surprised if I lash out at you after you insult me, its a basic human instinct - and one that everyone should have IMO. Yes I am open to criticism, but insults will be met with insults.

Speaking for going outside, I'm off...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

EP made an observation that I dont post often, thats because I have to do real things. It's never been a very important to me in the past but staying away from the computer screen honestly does help show you the world outside of what is shown to you by others. Be it going on walks, spending time with friends - whatever keeps me away from the computer screen has honestly given me new perspective on how I view life.

To show a little humility and self awareness, I will level to you on this: I dont fit in with many of the other people here, kinda been the story of my life, be it aspergers or a few other reasons I needn't go into. But honestly this is just who I am. If you dont like it then just dont speak to me, simple as. Also please do not be surprised if I lash out at you after you insult me, its a basic human instinct - and one that everyone should have IMO.

You’re a narcissist and your world is full of anger. You’ll read this and feel more hate and probably say something accusing me of a lack of intelligence or whatever because something has made you this way, which I’m sorry about and hope things change for the better for you soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

EP made an observation that I dont post often, thats because I have to do real things. It's never been a very important to me in the past but staying away from the computer screen honestly does help show you the world outside of what is shown to you by others. Be it going on walks, spending time with friends - whatever keeps me away from the computer screen has honestly given me new perspective on how I view life. It sounds small but its made a big difference to me. Dont get me wrong, I find deathlist intriguing, even if we all are just speculating on who's going to die next. I find the forum topics entertaining and I like contributing to it - although I am no longer interested in spending as much time here as I used to.

To show a little humility and self awareness, I will level to you on this: I dont fit in with many of the other people here, kinda been the story of my life, be it aspergers or a few other reasons I needn't go into. But honestly this is just who I am. If you dont like it then just dont speak to me, simple as. Also please do not be surprised if I lash out at you after you insult me, its a basic human instinct - and one that everyone should have IMO. Yes I am open to criticism, but insults will be met with insults.

When Trump was president, you were on this forum every waking hour defending him in a trolly way to anyone that would mention his name in a post. You signed up solely to do some political trolling, and this is not uncommon as there are a few posters that only pipe up when they know they can say something stupid about politics. Your earlier 'shadowlists' were not based on actual deadpooling, it was mostly filled with politicians (mostly democrats) that anyone with common sense would know that weren't going to die that year. You can PINPOINT the day you lost interest in posting, and that was when after an exhausting amount of preaching support for Trump and defending him, he lost the election. That day you decide to resign yourself as a background character on here. Ever since then, you have only come on here to see if you can start beef in any way necessary before vanishing again.

Ever since your background character era started, every post you have made has been painfully cringe to read. I haven't even seen xDDDD be used in an online argument for over a decade.

So there is the criticism you said you were open to receiving. IMO, you had absolutely no interest in using this forum for its purpose, just to be a dickhead. So don't trauma dump on here and blame your Asparagus and "not fitting in". You brought all this on yourself. There are many members on here that are on the spectrum and get along with everyone just fine. Don't play the autism card in such a sympathy grabbing way.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, TQR said:

You’re a narcissist and your world is full of anger. You’ll read this and feel more hate and probably say something accusing me of a lack of intelligence or whatever because something has made you this way, which I’m sorry about and hope things change for the better for you soon.

Well you wanted an explanation and begrudgingly I gave you one, not because I have some kind of narcissistic obsession with myself, nor do I think you are unworthy or anything like that, but more to do with having to make excuses for why I am a certain way - when actually I shouldn't have to justify myself to anyone (nor should anyone else justify themselves). I only did this as a peace offering in a hope that this could open up a dialogue and possibly closure for the grudge you and a few others hold against me.

Your response speaks way more about yourself than the things you've accused me of being.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I only did this as a peace offering in a hope that this could open up a dialogue and possibly closure for the grudge you and a few others hold against me.

Your response speaks way more about yourself than the things you've accused me of being.

For someone that clearly has issues with fitting in, various insecurities about themselves and claims to be on the spectrum, I find it amazing how your brain thinks it's other people that have an unsubstantiated issue with YOU. I know you want to be, but you're not the helpless poor little victim here. You know there's a reason why people are acting towards you in this manner.

You need therapy, a change in medication or coaching in how to make friends. Perhaps all three.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

When Trump was president, you were on this forum every waking hour defending him in a trolly way to anyone that would mention his name in a post. You signed up solely to do some political trolling, and this is not uncommon as there are a few posters that only pipe up when they know they can say something stupid about politics. Your earlier 'shadowlists' were not based on actual deadpooling, it was mostly filled with politicians (mostly democrats) that anyone with common sense would know that weren't going to die that year. You can PINPOINT the day you lost interest in posting, and that was when after an exhausting amount of preaching support for Trump and defending him, he lost the election. That day you decide to resign yourself as a background character on here. Ever since then, you have only come on here to see if you can start beef in any way necessary before vanishing again.

Ever since your background character era started, every post you have made has been painfully cringe to read. I haven't even seen xDDDD be used in an online argument for over a decade.

So there is the criticism you said you were open to receiving. IMO, you had absolutely no interest in using this forum for its purpose, just to be a dickhead. So don't trauma dump on here and blame your Asparagus and "not fitting in". You brought all this on yourself. There are many members on here that are on the spectrum and get along with everyone just fine. Don't play the autism card in such a sympathy grabbing way.

God he's written an essay... Ok lets unpack here:

- I supported Trump over Biden, true, but this was nearly 3 years ago. For the record, I now believe that both are just as bad as each other and wont be supporting either in 2024. I take it when you say 'political trolling' you just mean opinions you disagree with. This kinda says a lot more about you than me, since you cant tolerate people who disagree with you politically and you get so wrapped up in stuff that is completely out of your control that it dominates your entire life. I find it very strange you kept such a close record of me.

- Wtf is a background character? Is that just you trying to marginalise people who go outside and dont spend every waking moment here? xDDD

- This isnt exactly criticism, this is more like seething in anger because I once dared to challenge your politics 3 years ago and you're still holding a grudge.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

For someone that clearly has issues with fitting in, various insecurities about themselves and claims to be on the spectrum, I find it amazing how your brain thinks it's other people that have an unsubstantiated issue with YOU. I know you want to be, but you're not the helpless poor little victim here. You know there's a reason why people are acting towards you in this manner.

You need therapy, a change in medication or coaching in how to make friends. Perhaps all three.

I'm not exactly insecure, I more or less explained my nature to the best of my ability only to have a psychopath like you respond to me.

You've mentioned the act of "going outside" a lot during this saga of yours. You're clearly not a person that partakes in such a thing.

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Did this happen then? Was it a little trip to a corner shop while avoiding eye contact with everyone or another white lie to make you sound better than everyone else?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

God he's written an essay... Ok lets unpack here:

- I supported Trump over Biden, true, but this was nearly 3 years ago. For the record, I now believe that both are just as bad as each other and wont be supporting either in 2024. I take it when you say 'political trolling' you just mean opinions you disagree with. This kinda says a lot more about you than me, since you cant tolerate people who disagree with you politically and you get so wrapped up in stuff that is completely out of your control that it dominates your entire life. I find it very strange you kept such a close record of me.

- Wtf is a background character? Is that just you trying to marginalise people who go outside and dont spend every waking moment here? xDDD

- This isnt exactly criticism, this is more like seething in anger because I once dared to challenge your politics 3 years ago and you're still holding a grudge.

This isn't reddit or 4chan. You are wrong, delusional, and pitiful. Plenty of people have mental health issues or conditions that they don't use as excuses for behavior. You aren't the victim here. Grow up. 

You are what everyone here has said and more. This forum is the one place I can express a side of myself, morbid interest in deadpools/etc, without being looked at strangely. People like you, attempt to take that away from me and others. 

I'll continue to ignore you for the most part. I'm not the most loved member of this site, but at least I attempt to contribute. 

Just now, Perhaps said:

You've mentioned the act of "going outside" a lot during this saga of yours. You're clearly not a person that partakes in such a thing.

Did this happen then? Was it a little trip to a corner shop while avoiding eye contact with everyone or another white lie to make you sound better than everyone else?

Are you trying to make fun of me for going outside? Wtf even is this argument xD

Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

Are you trying to make fun of me for going outside? Wtf even is this argument xD

There isn't an argument. I gave my opinion of you as you claimed to be open to criticism and when I did, I'm the one that's a psycho.

This is the last you'll hear of me on this subject, think of it as me trying to save you from any further second-hand embarrassment by cutting it here. I hope you find the help you need.

Anyone fancy a name change?

1 minute ago, MortalCaso said:

This isn't reddit or 4chan. You are wrong, delusional, and pitiful. Plenty of people have mental health issues or conditions that they don't use as excuses for behavior. You aren't the victim here. Grow up. 

You are what everyone here has said and more. This forum is the one place I can express a side of myself, morbid interest in deadpools/etc, without being looked at strangely. People like you, attempt to take that away from me and others. 

I'll continue to ignore you for the most part. I'm not the most loved member of this site, but at least I attempt to contribute. 

Here's the thing. You make it sound like I say shit to you. In reality, you (and the toxic people like yourself) throw insults at people while having such little self awareness of your actions that you've actually considered yourself the victim.

Go watch another marvel film and stfu

10 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Wanna kiss this drunkard's arse any harder MortalCaso? xDD

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Here's the thing. You make it sound like I say shit to you. In reality, you (and the toxic people like yourself) throw insults at people while having such little self awareness of your actions that you've actually considered yourself the victim.

Go watch another marvel film and stfu

8 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

There isn't an argument. I gave my opinion of you as you claimed to be open to criticism and when I did, I'm the one that's a psycho.

This is the last you'll hear of me on this subject, think of it as me trying to save you from any further second-hand embarrassment by cutting it here. I hope you find the help you need.

Anyone fancy a name change?

This all started by me getting shat on for no reason. I have no reason to be embarrassed other than for your parents, who would have to be related to create such societal failures.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

In reality, you (and the toxic people like yourself) throw insults at people while having such little self awareness of your actions that you've actually considered yourself the victim.

Hypocrisy GIF

I wasn't going to post again but I couldn't bare the hypocrisy of this post going unmentioned. I genuinely feel you would benefit having a counselling session with a mirror.

Just now, MortalCaso said:

Cool, now tally up the reacts you've been giving...

Just now, Perhaps said:

Hypocrisy GIF

I wasn't going to post again but I couldn't bare the hypocrisy of this post going unmentioned. I genuinely feel you would benefit having a counselling session with a mirror.

I thought you were leaving? xD

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Hey so, out of interest, what's the character limit on our names?

Meanwhile, back on track, not 100% sure.  What are you thinking of and I can check. Now, as you were. 

1 minute ago, Paul Bearer said:

Meanwhile, back on track, not 100% sure.  What are you thinking of and I can check. Now, as you were. 

How about 'The Great Cornholio'?

Replace 'Paint Sniffer' with 'Got any TP?'

12 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

How about 'The Great Cornholio'?

Replace 'Paint Sniffer' with 'Got any TP?'

Done.  Welcome to the witness protection group. 

• Haha 1

Can I have my name changed to "Superstar" please?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, When The said:

Can I have my name changed to "Superstar" please?

Blimey. You managed to pick one even worse.

• Shocked 1