The Yeti

Name Shame?

Handrejka is a proper name (it's Sorbisch for my real name) so it should have a capital. Sorry about the incorrect z. I thought it should have been an s but my boyfriend said it looked wrong.

Could I possibly have the h in handrejka capitalized please?

Why on earth would you want that, handrejka? It is positively de rigueur.

A z in capitalised though, tsk, tsk. :lol:

Good stuff Honez, glad to see you're on the case.

Handrejka is a proper name (it's Sorbisch for my real name) so it should have a capital. Sorry about the incorrect z. I thought it should have been an s but my boyfriend said it looked wrong.

Not sure one should be consorting with gentlemen that consider American spelling to look correct. :lol:

Not sure one should be consorting with gentlemen that consider American spelling to look correct. :lol:

I for my part am not sure that such persons may be regarded as gentlemen.

Guest Guest

Glad to see standards being maintained.

So about my capital letter then....

Now I think that is definitely an Admin one - unless Monsieur N'est Pas un Pomme de Terre would be kind enought to correct me again........

:lol:

That's a great looking 'H' you got there, Handrejka!

:huh:

That's a great looking 'H' you got there, Handrejka!

Why thank you Six, that's a mighty fine S you have there too

Is it possible to request a change in someone else's user name?

This wouldn't be about an 'i' that isn't before an 'e' by any chance, would it?

Oh yes. I'm losing layer after layer of tooth enamel with the involuntary grinding that happens every time I see it.

:D

I'm glad it's not just me then. :D

Oh yes. I'm losing layer after layer of tooth enamel with the involuntary grinding that happens every time I see it.

:D

Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif! Time Theif!

Can I interest you in a lovely new set of dentures, Mr Rick? ;)

... (edited for my own sake)

Can I interest you in a lovely new set of dentures, Mr Rick? :D

No. It would appear that my jaw bone has just eroded. You git.

Can you correct the spelling of my name to 'TimeTheif' please? *thwaps self on head* I've not paid enough attention when i signed up. :D

Arnt people good at telling me things.

Thanks!

Can you correct the spelling of my name to 'TimeTheif' please? *thwaps self on head* I've not paid enough attention when i signed up. :D

Arnt people good at telling me things.

Thanks!

No! You don't want it corrected to 'Time Theif', you want it corrected to 'Time Thief', lol.

Never mind "Time Thief", perhaps "Ability-to-spell Thief" would be more appropriate?

I really dont care. Just make it so people stop whinging.

How about you change it to VoleurDeTemps, that way there isnt any complaints. There probably will be, but not in english.

Never mind "Time Thief", perhaps "Ability-to-spell Thief" would be more appropriate?

If we were whingeing, we'd start on the spelling mistakes in your signature... :)

Don't let it get to you, Thief, we're only playing.

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here. Just think, after you've made a few posts and got to know everyone you can also take pleasure in baiting the newbies... :)

Oh, and you'll find loads of spelling mistakes in my posts where you can exact revenge!

Your devil-may-care attitude appears to include the use (or lack thereof) of apostrophes. "Dont" and "isnt" are not words. Remember: apostrophes are your friend.

[This message has been brought to you in part by the Deathlist: It's not just Entertainment, It's an Education Committee.]

If we were whingeing, we'd start on the spelling mistakes in your signature... :)

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here. Just think, after you've made a few posts and got to know everyone you can also take pleasure in baiting the newbies... :)

Oh, and you'll find loads of spelling mistakes in my posts where you can exact revenge!

Never fear, i'd never rant about another spelling or grammar. I'm aware of how awful my own is. Though even i agree a misspelling of a name is irritating. I'm sure the mods will change it soon enough (and i like my sig the way it is).

[edit] By the way, nice use of the phrase 'devil-may-care' in eternum+. Its one of my favourates.

Never fear, i'd never rant about another spelling or grammar. I'm aware of how awful my own is. Though even i agree a misspelling of a name is irritating. I'm sure the mods will change it soon enough (and i like my sig the way it is).

[edit] By the way, nice use of the phrase 'devil-may-care' in eternum+. Its one of my favourates.

Tim Etheif, would it be asking too much, since we're on the subject, to cap up the "i" at the same time?