Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

Brian Kidd

Guest Guest

hope u r nxt

cocksucker

DWB - either our guest is trying to tell us something about your sexual practices, or (and more likely), he is hoping you get a game for Man United and become famous.

Course, I may have totally misunderstood his post - never could get the knack of those phone text style messages on this forum. Wonder if they just use their thumb to press all the keys?

Guest Guest

arf arf

gey back to school sonny jim

Teddy - At least the falsehood of Man U fans being w**nkers has been kindly way laid by our "Guest".

I can only imagine it might be quite difficult with just thumbs.......

:unsure:

I now realise that I did misread our "Guest" email :o

What I had assumed was an insult thrown at DWB, I now realise was actually "Guest" sigining his post with his own nickname :unsure:

And whilst I agree with Our Sole that using your thumb to type is difficult, it may explain the 'gey' instead of 'get'....

Well, he could be gay, but just a little confused about it.

If it was meant to be gay, how does one "gay back to school" I wonder? Is "to gay" a verb? I imagine it involves a fair bit of mincing and a few "ooh, get him" phrases :unsure:

The farmer baseball plater and commentator, Bobby Murcer, has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour. Sadly I don't know anything about baseball (except that the Cubans play it better) so I don't know if he is famous enough to get a UK obit, I can see the New York Times giving Gary Lineker an obit, but they would prohably disregard Tony Gubba.

The farmer baseball plater and commentator, Bobby Murcer, has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour. Sadly I don't know anything about baseball (except that the Cubans play it better) so I don't know if he is famous enough to get a UK obit, I can see the New York Times giving Gary Lineker an obit, but they would prohably disregard Tony Gubba.

And Bobby Murcer is Brian Kidd's second cousin.

Murcur's farming.....are we talking arable, dairy or summat exotic like Llamas and the odd Ostrich?

Murcer clear of brain tumour.