Harvester Of Souls

The William Shatner Forum

I'll endorse the truly unique charm of Has Been, an album like no other of late. Ben Folds also deserves credit for musical arrangements that take Shatner to a level that mocks The Transformed Man, his previous album.

The man would be a massive hit onstage at Glastonbury.

It is a genuinely great album from a great performer.

Here is a link to one of Shatner's great moments.

Note the introduction from Bernie Taupin.

But not in the Top 20:

Top 20 Canadians

How the hell did Avril Lavine make number 1 in 2003? Had people not realized how vapid she was at that point?

Moving back on topic, Shatner did make #56 on The Greatest Canadian

True, but Bret "The Sh*tman" Hart made the top 50.

Should put them both in a wrestling ring together. I'd buy a ticket.

But not in the Top 20:

Top 20 Canadians

How the hell did Avril Lavine make number 1 in 2003? Had people not realized how vapid she was at that point?

Moving back on topic, Shatner did make #56 on The Greatest Canadian

True, but Bret "The Sh*tman" Hart made the top 50.

Should put them both in a wrestling ring together. I'd buy a ticket.

Ah yes, Bret Hart. My only memories of that man where when he was doing Canadian pizza commercials for... I think it was Little Caesar's. It was pretty ridiculous. They'd be describing their pizza and all of the sudden Bret would pop out of nowhere and yell something like "Yeah, I want to CRACK THE CARDBOARD."

Whatever that means. I think Shatner should be doing pizza commercials instead of Priceline. Have some class man!

Over here (the not so UK), Paul, William Shatner is a commercial whore for Bran Flakes breakfast cereal.

Just hoped the thought might cheer you up a little in the face of your country's conservatism...

Over here (the not so UK), Paul, William Shatner is a commercial whore for Bran Flakes breakfast cereal.

Just hoped the thought might cheer you up a little in the face of your country's conservatism...

You know for some reason that does... it just seems to fit so well...

Anyone got a link to a clip perchance?

Shocking revelations from the Star bring out the true circumstances of the drowning that killed his wife...I can't believe those hacks at the Post never picked up on the fact that she was obviously the victim of foul play. Thank god some journalists still believe in bringing out the sordid truth. Especially with photos and quotes from relevent famous people.

Guest Guest

Can you - like - post a link?

Are these links good enough?

CFST_set.gif

Terrible pun, but the best I could do off the cuff et al.

There's only pictures of this guy riding a horse in a rodeo in today's Sun, under the headline 'Klingon, Jim!'

75 years old and riding a rodeo!

Jesus! That All Bran must be good sh*t!

Legend!

:)

you have hurt my captian kirk doll's feeling. i had to put him between lt. uhura doll and yoman rand doll to cheer him up, which really pissed off dr. mccoy doll. he was in the middle of an examination (dammit jim, i'm a doctor, not a movable toy). mr. sulu doll was still checking out mr. checkov doll's behind. mr. spock doll just had no comment.

you have hurt my captian kirk doll's feeling. i had to put him between lt. uhura doll and yoman rand doll to cheer him up, which really pissed off dr. mccoy doll. he was in the middle of an examination (dammit jim, i'm a doctor, not a movable toy). mr. sulu doll was still checking out mr. checkov doll's behind. mr. spock doll just had no comment.

I bet he raised an eyebrow though

I bet he raised an eyebrow though

yep. it started an argument between mr. data 6 ft. cut-out and dr. crusher doll. dr. crusher doll felt like mr. spock doll was propositioning her. (she ain't got any in a long time.)

then there was a general free-for-all.

the klingon dolls won.

Surprised no one's mentioned his role of the nutty lawyer, Denny Crane, on Boston Legal. Shat's character is hilarious.

Looking decent...overweight, but decent and his hair plugs are intact.

I need to say that just seeing this topic, one which apparently is entirely devoted to a loathsome two-bit actor, has made me quite nauseous and irritable. Who had the poor sense of decency to allow this topic to enter onto this website?

• Like 1

He looked healthy on Jonathan Ross last night

He looked healthy on Jonathan Ross last night

I thought Mr. Shatner professed to be of the heterosexual persuasion. If this incident of him being on one Mr.Ross proves to be true it could well upset his (Shatner's) career. I hope this is just an unfounded piece of senseless gossip.

I can't be sure if anyone did ever post a link to the earth-shat-tering performance of Common People, so if you haven't seen it before - Enjoy!

DWB :referee:

I can't be sure if anyone did ever post a link to the earth-shat-tering performance of Common People, so if you haven't seen it before - Enjoy!

DWB :referee:

I brought the album purely so that I could write a review of it for my friend's tiny circulation magazine. Shatner's people were good enough to give me few publicity photos to go with it. I love the version of common people but have never heard the live version, thank you for posting it. I must say the great man looks a little tubby in that clip though.

Brilliant! That grey-haired skinny bloke ain't bad either.

regards,

Hein

Grey haired skinny Joe Jackson, aye he's had his moments. Now the UK charts allow downloads without support of hard copy formats a well orchestrated campaign, where everyone agrees to buy the track in the same week, could put something like that at number one. Bring it on!