Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

That's wonderful! thanks a lot :ninja:

Alternatively you can fuck off, you massive cunt.

That's wonderful! thanks a lot :)

Windsor, please - I had all my wisdom teeth out today and can't open my mouth, swallow, or talk properly - however it appears my ability to choke with laughter has not been affected :ninja:

*Disclaimer - I was laughing at the actual post, not the person at whom it was posted - I would have laughed whoever it was posted at. Just so you know.

That's wonderful! thanks a lot :D

Obviously I hadn't seen the post above. Is this acceptable behaviour in the Deathlist? I'd like the opinion of the mods, please.

Obviously I hadn't seen the post above. Is this acceptable behaviour in the Deathlist? I'd like the opinion of the mods, please.

Does that 24 hour silence answer your question?

Jury is still out

Jury is still out

Political correctness gone mad...

:)

will you lot stop it... you are lowering the tone!

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?

Thanks for pointing that out.

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,

Hein

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,

Hein

Cheers! Now I can dredge up old threads that no one wants to see again catch up on old posts I may have missed.

regards,

Hein

Cheers! Now I can dredge up old threads that no one wants to see again catch up on old posts I may have missed.

Nice to see that you're still posting CP :( I was worried we might have lost you altogether for a while. I was only thinking of the CPDP the other day. I don't suppose you'd consider reviving it? I always liked the format of one proper and one theme team.

regards,

Hein

Nice to see that you're still posting CP :( I was worried we might have lost you altogether for a while. I was only thinking of the CPDP the other day. I don't suppose you'd consider reviving it? I always liked the format of one proper and one theme team.

Maybe if there was enough interest, but I think people lost that when they saw MPFC in the lead so often... they must have thought the game was fixed or something. :(

HOWTO updated to version 1.10.

I tried to update all questions to the current forum software version. I also added other HOWTO questions raised in this topic.

If I made any mistake, please let me know.

regards,

Hein

HOWTO updated to version 1.10.

I tried to update all questions to the current forum software version. I also added other HOWTO questions raised in this topic.

If I made any mistake, please let me know.

Oh fuck, I did make a mistake: the next day we're using a new version of the forum software. ;)

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

According to my profile, it has been viewed 1222 times! I'm sure it was nowhere near that last time I looked. I think I might have been viewed about 200 times in a couple of weeks. Is someone stalking me? I feel violated. :huh:

Maybe "The Sun" are interested in outing you?

Maybe "The Sun" are interested in outing you?

Outing me as what? Gay? :o

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!

I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!

I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.

Since the upgrade I have accidentally clicked on the posters name rather than the 'last post' option on the main board...so if everybody is making the same error that could account for it.

Then again, I may just be a retard.

Since the upgrade I have accidentally clicked on the posters name rather than the 'last post' option on the main board...so if everybody is making the same error that could account for it.

Be that as it may, I think you're on to something. As you may have noticed, when you hover your mouse pointer over the link to the writer of the last post in a topic, the new Forum Software (which still confuses me) opens her/his/its profile. If this counts as a view, view counts can go up PDQ.

regards,

Hein

Be that as it may, I think you're on to something. As you may have noticed, when you hover your mouse pointer over the link to the writer of the last post in a topic, the new Forum Software (which still confuses me) opens her/his/its profile. If this counts as a view, view counts can go up PDQ.

regards,

Hein

I've done the same thing - more than once.

Guest guest

Where is the Calendar now?

OK, How the hell do we underline links with our own witty puns? Buggered if I can find how to.

OK, How the hell do we underline links with our own witty puns? Buggered if I can find how to.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean something like this?

regards,

Hein