Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

I am struggling to load photos to a post paricularly from my phone. Any suggestions?

Won't take uploads at the mo.

Takes 2 secs to load them to say  imgur https://imgur.com/upload

Example

44342364_328527777926495_736800364023513

Well obviously as in the Fort thread, imgur no longer works for here......

Came across the imgur problem on another forum, it no longer works there either.

So tinypic it is then.

http://tinypic.com/

Have checked and it does work for here.

4 hours ago, charon said:

Came across the imgur problem on another forum, it no longer works there either.

So tinypic it is then.

http://tinypic.com/

Have checked and it does work for here.

The issue seems to have been fixed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It works!

I'm getting issues with the site. Says the security certificate expired yesterday. :o

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm getting issues with the site. Says the security certificate expired yesterday. :o

OMFG

The Russians are coming banana.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[As found on FB]

I’m excited to share my first-ever MasterClass.
I hope it will inspire in you a passion for dead pools as well as the confidence to put together a team in a manner that is distinctly your own.
And with luck, we might just have some fun along the way. Learn more and get started today:

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:
[As found on FB]

I’m excited to share my first-ever MasterClass.
I hope it will inspire in you a passion for dead pools as well as the confidence to put together a team in a manner that is distinctly your own.
And with luck, we might just have some fun along the way. Learn more and get started today:

Are you sure? Judging by the calibre of the celebrities listed, I was under the impression that you have to be good at a subject to teach a masterclass :P

18 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Are you sure? Judging by the calibre of the celebrities listed, I was under the impression that you have to be good at a subject to teach a masterclass :P

Apparently you missed the Steve Martin comedy and Malcolm Caldwell writing masterclasses.

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Apparently you missed the Steve Martin comedy and Malcolm Caldwell writing masterclasses.

I prefer it when you're off work and pished coffee3.gif

A little 'how to' advice; never use your DL long sheets as a coffee coaster.   
:facepalm: :sherlock:

What's the current status on membership approvals?

@Mysteriousmummy has just informed he waited two days for his account to be approved?

Assumedly we're on manual approval if that's the case? (probably because some members were creating accounts to get round bans, can't think for a moment who would do shitty little tricks like that ^_^ ) Could get a few angry new accounts unable to participate in anything coming through after midnight? Anyone able to check?

23 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What's the current status on membership approvals?

@Mysteriousmummy has just informed he waited two days for his account to be approved?

Assumedly we're on manual approval if that's the case? (probably because some members were creating accounts to get round bans, can't think for a moment who would do shitty little tricks like that ^_^ ) Could get a few angry new accounts unable to participate in anything coming through after midnight? Anyone able to check?

The boss approved the status 7 hours ago.  

• Like 1

I have problems with the line spacing in my signature. 

Please, can someone tell me how I can remove the weird formatting, so that I don't need to hide my shadowlist in a spoiler?

Thank you in advance.

25 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

I have problems with the line spacing in my signature. 

Please, can someone tell me how I can remove the weird formatting, so that I don't need to hide my shadowlist in a spoiler?

Thank you in advance.

Try copy/paste this:

My Shadowlist 2019:

1. Leah Bracknell 2. Bob Dole 3. Jimmy Carter 4. Rosalynn Carter 5. Henry Kissinger 6. Chuck Yeager 7. George P. Shultz 8. Buzz Aldrin 9. Mikhail Gorbachev 10. Jacques Chirac 11. Valery Giscard d'Estaing 12. Pope Benedict 13. Prince Philip 14. Queen Sirikit 15. Javier Perez de Cuellar 16. Desmond Tutu 17. Robert Mugabe 18. Radovan Karadzic 19. Katherine Jackson 20. Barbara Walters 21. Herman Wouk 22. Pierre Cardin 23. Rolando Panerai 24. Jose Carreras 25. Peter Schreier 26. Stanley Donen 27. Franco Zeffirelli 28. Artur Brauner 29. Kirk Douglas 30.William Hurt 31. Hal Holbrook 32. Sidney Poitier 33. Harry Belafonte 34. Jean-Louis Trintignant 35. Michel Piccoli 36. Jean-Paul Belmondo 37. Olivia de Havilland 38. Doris Day 39. Carol Channing 40. Rhonda Fleming 41. Joanne Woodward 42. Olivia Newton-John 43. Gena Rowlands 44. Betty White 45. Glynis Johns 46. Arlene Dahl 47. Monica Vitti 48. Gina Lollobrigida 49. Irene Papas 50. Zizi Jeanmaire.

1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Try copy/paste this:

My Shadowlist 2019:

1. Leah Bracknell 2. Bob Dole 3. Jimmy Carter 4. Rosalynn Carter 5. Henry Kissinger 6. Chuck Yeager 7. George P. Shultz 8. Buzz Aldrin 9. Mikhail Gorbachev 10. Jacques Chirac 11. Valery Giscard d'Estaing 12. Pope Benedict 13. Prince Philip 14. Queen Sirikit 15. Javier Perez de Cuellar 16. Desmond Tutu 17. Robert Mugabe 18. Radovan Karadzic 19. Katherine Jackson 20. Barbara Walters 21. Herman Wouk 22. Pierre Cardin 23. Rolando Panerai 24. Jose Carreras 25. Peter Schreier 26. Stanley Donen 27. Franco Zeffirelli 28. Artur Brauner 29. Kirk Douglas 30.William Hurt 31. Hal Holbrook 32. Sidney Poitier 33. Harry Belafonte 34. Jean-Louis Trintignant 35. Michel Piccoli 36. Jean-Paul Belmondo 37. Olivia de Havilland 38. Doris Day 39. Carol Channing 40. Rhonda Fleming 41. Joanne Woodward 42. Olivia Newton-John 43. Gena Rowlands 44. Betty White 45. Glynis Johns 46. Arlene Dahl 47. Monica Vitti 48. Gina Lollobrigida 49. Irene Papas 50. Zizi Jeanmaire.

Thank you so much for your help!

I wish you a happy & healthy new year.

Specific Forum Rules

As a user you agree not to do any of the following:

a)    ....harass....... or in any way seek to violate the rights of another user.....

e)    Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.

I have and will likely continue to go down the path of iniquity on these two points.  
I fully expect a reprimand, followed by increasingly long banishments.

Sir Creep

Redacted.

I'm not taking any risks. Apologies to the admins, I hadn't quite realised the legal position you guys are actually in on this one. Continue doing what you doing.

Redacted.

I'm not taking any risks. Apologies to the admins, I hadn't quite realised the legal position you guys are actually in on this one. Continue doing what you doing.

Redacted.

12 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Fucking sad case mods.

There in less than a minute to delete the thread. Waited 31 minutes for an explanation and not a dicky bird.

Perhaps you could think about why?  I mean really think about it for several minutes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2