Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Who gives a fuck? If you start a duplicate thread we have mighty moderators who can actually merge it for you, it takes them a few seconds and is part of their fucking remit.....

Yeah, but they need to be able to find the thread to do that, don't they?  So that's where Cat's list comes in handy.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yeah, but they need to be able to find the thread to do that, don't they?  So that's where Cat's list comes in handy.

They've never seemed to struggle with using the search engine before.....

4 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

By the way, you really shouldn't be posting peoples stuff from PMs on the forum.

Oh sorry are you pissed everyone knows your a fucking sad anorak now?

Shame you didn't use your main youtube account rather than a burner? Actually why didn't you? Is it all the balamory and dodgy sex fetish stuff you watch on it?

Edited by Deathray

7 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

By the way, you really shouldn't be posting peoples stuff from PMs on the forum.

Is the fact I'm a cunt who doesn't really give a shit what I should and shouldn't be doing news to you?

I hardly shared your fucking bank number....

I always wondered in previous Deathers pissy fits whether they’d ever get boring, given how mercifully quickly they were nipped in the knackers.

Not yet :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I always wondered in previous Deathers pissy fits whether they’d ever get boring, given how mercifully quickly they were nipped in the knackers.

Not yet :lol::lol:

Given I'm still fucking here you and I both know I'm not having a pissy fit you fucking cunt - I'm being reasonable fucking polite by the way (I see you weren't around in the days of Zorders so don't know what it looked like when two people really fucking lost it with eachother. on here - so shiut up alright ...) . By the way your name is an utterly unoriginal and pathetic fucking wordplay joke - why don't you pop over to Name Shame and rename yourself 'Boring Cunt'

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Given I'm still fucking here you and I both know I'm not having a pissy fit

Speak for yourself, but go on...

you fucking cunt - I'm being reasonable fucking polite by the way

This did make me LOL :lol:

(I see you weren't around in the days of Zorders so don't know what it looked like when two people really fucking lost it with eachother. on here

Go on then, go for it doll. We both know you're so much easier to wind up so you go first :lol:

- so shiut up alright ...) .

Excellent.

By the way your name is an utterly unoriginal and pathetic fucking wordplay joke - why don't you pop over to Name Shame and rename yourself 'Boring Cunt'

Because that would, by definition, be unoriginal and pathetic. Come on, don't contradict yourself, you're a better keyboard warrior than that.

Speak for yourself, but go on...

Well, judgement of whether I'm having a pissy fit lies with me not you. And as I said you only joined in 2016 so you've never witnessed a proper fucking good old meltdown on here by a member. Go luck at some of the Zorders/Phantom shit.... or a bit of old Banshees Scream. You're a mere imitation twat, even Bladan is a sane poster compared to you, and ten times entertaining for that matter - and he's a pound shop version of either of the former....

This did make me LOL :lol:

Trust me the idea that anything I say makes you laugh, makes me fucking sick.... i'd rather provide entertainment to fucking Nazi soldiers, at least they had they excuse of following orders for being cunts? I mean whats yours besides a bang to the head as a kid and  poor parenting?

Go on then, go for it doll. We both know you're so much easier to wind up so you go first :lol:

Doll. Who you fucking calling doll? Is that the best insult you can fucking come up with? 

Excellent.

Just fucking do one.

Because that would, by definition, be unoriginal and pathetic. Come on, don't contradict yourself, you're a better keyboard warrior than that.

But it would be equally as unoriginal and fucking pathetic as your own fucking name.... so why not go for the much more amusing one.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Well, judgement of whether I'm having a pissy fit lies with me not you. And as I said you only joined in 2016 so you've never witnessed a proper fucking good old meltdown on here by a member. Go luck at some of the Zorders/Phantom shit.... or a bit of old Banshees Scream. You're a mere imitation twat, even Bladan is a sane poster compared to you, and ten times entertaining for that matter - and he's a pound shop version of either of the former....

Stop having a pissy fit about the past.

Trust me the idea that anything I say makes you laugh, makes me fucking sick.... i'd rather provide entertainment to fucking Nazi soldiers, at least they had they excuse of following orders for being cunts? I mean whats yours besides a bang to the head as a kid and  poor parenting?

Bingo, first mention of the Nazis!

Doll. Who you fucking calling doll? Is that the best insult you can fucking come up with? 

Sorry, darling. Not trying to insult you :wub:

Just fucking do one.

Nah. I'm too entertained.

But it would be equally as unoriginal and fucking pathetic as your own fucking name.... so why not go for the much more amusing one.

You've just changed your name back from a politician's (to copy what Thatcher had already done) to your old name (on the request of another poster). And you comment on originality? I love it :lol:

WHOA!!  New emojis! :)  (I guess better to say new 'reactions') 

• Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

Stupid question, I know, but please, can someone tell me how to embed a tweet or a posting from Instagram? 

There's an "embed tweet" option on Twitter, and they write that we should simply copy the code and insert it into (deathlist's) html section. I tried this unsuccessfully, and I also tried inserting the code into deathlist's "link" function. Didn't work either. :blush:

I know on Twitter you have to click the copy tweet rather than embed tweet for it to work. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Stupid question, I know, but please, can someone tell me how to embed a tweet or a posting from Instagram? 

There's an "embed tweet" option on Twitter, and they write that we should simply copy the code and insert it into (deathlist's) html section. I tried this unsuccessfully, and I also tried inserting the code into deathlist's "link" function. Didn't work either. :blush:

cop the url from the top bar and paste it should auto-embed (this is just what i happened to be looking at...)

• Thanks 1

I'm getting an email every time somebody sends me a private message.  Not normally a problem, but if there's a group chat going on it's a bit much as I get an email every time somebody posts in it.

I've tried to turn off email notifications but

The administrator has disabled this option from being toggled

Could somebody undisable it please?  :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm getting an email every time somebody sends me a private message.  Not normally a problem, but if there's a group chat going on it's a bit much as I get an email every time somebody posts in it.

I've tried to turn off email notifications but

Could somebody undisable it please?  :)

Either it's been fixed or there's two ways of doing it.

I've just done it through the top-options on an open PM

On 06/06/2020 at 21:16, Miracle Aligner said:

Either it's been fixed or there's two ways of doing it.

I've just done it through the top-options on an open PM

An important sub-note to this - it also turns on site notifications off 

so if you want on site notifications on and emails off the other setting needs fixed....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it does need fixing.  I can't change any of my notification settings, which is inconvenient.

@Paul Bearer  ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toast said:

Yes, it does need fixing.  I can't change any of my notification settings, which is inconvenient.

@Paul Bearer  ?

@Toast I'll take a closer look later. I'm pretty busy at work at the moment.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is probably obvious, and I'm missing something.

When you've uploaded an image from your computer to post on this site, it stays in a gallery so you can use it again via "Insert existing attachment".

How do you delete these existing attachments?  Because I would like to do some pruning.

I've looked at "My Attachments" but can't see a way to get rid of them.

How do you create a shadow list?

Nobody's responded to this, but I live in hope.  :unsure:

On 02/08/2020 at 19:38, Toast said:

When you've uploaded an image from your computer to post on this site, it stays in a gallery so you can use it again via "Insert existing attachment".

How do you delete these existing attachments?  Because I would like to do some pruning.

6 hours ago, Toast said:

I have no idea. Maybe DI may know, PB is an old fucker like us so he is unlikely to.:D

On 02/08/2020 at 19:38, Toast said:

Is it a case of you can't delete them other than actually remove them from the post that you inserted them into?

I have not tried it but I imagine that removing the original would also remove it from the list of attachments.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Toast said:

I've had a poke around.  Can't find a way either. I've also deleted a pic of the goal scorer for the mighty Clyde against the lowly Partick Thistle to see if that would work.  It didn't, but I still have the photo in my 'existing attachments'