Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

I get it, you weren't really gonna ban me you just wanted to make me plead for my life or something. hahaha hilarious

I guess you football fans have to invent a lot of wacky stuff like that to keep yourself amused cos your sport is so boring.

Take a couple of weeks off. I found the post but it was slightly misinterpreted originally hence the reason I decided not to ban. Changed my mind and banned you for a fortnight. One more f**k up, and it will be sine die.

Thank fuck for that.

Hmmmm, thinking of starting a thread on 'Should the UK adopt Sharia Law - it seems fair and full of Christian Values'.

That'll soon smoke out his extra accounts :)

• Like 5

Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

You mean there are people with more than one account???? :D

• Like 3

I want more than one account. Why don't I have more than one account? I'm an Italian-American princess special snowflake educated professional, damn it. If anyone gets another account I get another account. With staff. And a new car. Personalized residences for my dogs.

Sheesh. People who aren't like me just don't get it.

• Like 5

I want more than one account. Why don't I have more than one account? I'm an Italian-American princess special snowflake educated professional, damn it. If anyone gets another account I get another account. With staff. And a new car. Personalized residences for my dogs.

Sheesh. People who aren't like me just don't get it.

I only have the one account.

I post enough shit on this one as it is, I don't have enough fecal matter in me to support two.

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind a joint account.

Not the weed variety....not for Rizlas and stuff..

Dunno where I'm going with this really...

I get it, you weren't really gonna ban me you just wanted to make me plead for my life or something. hahaha hilarious

I guess you football fans have to invent a lot of wacky stuff like that to keep yourself amused cos your sport is so boring.

Take a couple of weeks off. I found the post but it was slightly misinterpreted originally hence the reason I decided not to ban. Changed my mind and banned you for a fortnight. One more f**k up, and it will be sine die.

How do you misinterpret 'Phantom rapes his kids?

Did he mean to say Rolf Harris then?

I only have the one account.

I post enough shit on this one as it is, I don't have enough fecal matter in me to support two.

I would happily argue that claim. If, however, you truly feel that way, I would recommend copious amounts of alcohol and coffee and a close reading of the collected works of Jerry Falwell.

How do you misinterpret 'Phantom rapes his kids?

Did he mean to say Rolf Harris then?

The way it was mentioned on our FB page it was suggested he rapes his kids. I've actually had time to read the whole mind numbing thread. Doc, you're out.

• Like 2

Look, I don't know what's up with Dr. Zorders' intense anti-islam phase that he's going through these days, but I sure hope he snaps out of it and goes back to his normal self soon. Mostly for his own sake. And yes, most of you guys probably think that this is his normal self, but I know that Dr. Z. in reality is a genuinely sympathethic guy who doesn't mean any harm. We've had several conversations on PM in the past 3 years or so. He even remembered my birthday once. So, rather than banning him for good, give him another chance to be less "obsessive" about the subject.

Zorders, I don't think it's wrong to be politically aware and voicing a controversial opinion, but it should be done with civility and acknowledgement that other people are going to disagree with you. While I'm not that religious, I realize how much comfort and hope it brings to people all around the world. The thing is, since these holy books were written ages ago when there was less care for human feelings, a lot of people tend to cherry pick what they consider to be the most pivotal aspects of their religion: Mainly believing that there is a God watching over us and helping us through adversity. If anything, comfort of prayer works as a placebo effect. It can serve a good purpose.

Remember this: Probably millions of Halibuts worldwide are, as we speak, praying that ISIS is put to an end. But the "divide and conquer" strategy that we get when we paint every Halibut with the same brush only helps terrorists further their goals.

Now, from a psychological perspective, Zorders' reaction comes from a state of fear but also from a place of empathy. Reading about victims from various attacks makes our hearts go out to these poor people. We think "what if we were in their shoes?" The problem is that good intentions doesn't automatically mean that we find the most rational solution to the problem. When in a state of fear, humans want to be able to easily distinguish between "the good people" and "the bad people". We don't like that the mailman who comes to deliver our mail every morning can be a molester. If we know that every Quaran-reading bearded man from the Middle East is a terrorist, we know who to avoid. We want it to be that easy, so that we can trigger our fight-or-flight mechanisms and act accordingly.

• Like 1

It is not the political positions that are the problem. It is his propensity to tell people to kill themselves, degrading others and, in this specific case, maintaining that another member rapes his own children.

This is unacceptable. I understand that he is young and very possibly comes from a less than desirable background, but IRL many of the things he says would be legally actionable - some criminally.

From what I understand this started because he didn't feel he was believed or didn't get his desired level of sympathy or whatever. However, if he wants to play in the adult sandbox he has to be able to roll with the punches.

He has had plenty of opportunities to change his actions. He has, every time, gone back to his petulant, immature, obstreporous behavior.

• Like 7

Zorders is a bit impulsive, he speaks as a loon, he tells people to kill themselves (it was our first PM), but basically he's not evil. He's too direct, sometimes offensive, but he's always sincere and that matters for me. I prefer a person who orders me to kill myself than someone who's kind and meek and the kills me when I'm distracted. He was made this way and probably he could not change. I understand these are the forum rules but Zorders is a loss, for better or for worse, for all of us. I mean DL will miss his rants, his insistence, his PMs. This doesn't erase his guilt, but I'll miss him.

I understand your position, but we all face consequences for our ill-considered actions. If what he has claimed about his background is true, I truly feel for him, but it does not give him the right to flagrantly abuse others from his pain.

He is obviously extremely intelligent and I think could be well spoken/written. He could succeed at anything he tried, I suspect. I hope he can find some peace.

• Like 1

When he first came on he was quite witty,albeit in an aggressive manner but I thought he was putting on an act. However the increasingly xenophobic rants against Islam became uncomfortable reading but I do worry about him, this forum may have been a release for him. I hope he is OK.

I am not suggesting for one minute that the mods acted incorrectly and that the comments he made were acceptable - they were not, it is just I wonder what was going on in his head.

First, they came for Zyklon. And I said nothing.....

Ach he'll be fine. His 84% conversion to 'go Large' makes it a nap he'll end up selling second hand cars.

It is not the political positions that are the problem. It is his propensity to tell people to kill themselves, degrading others and, in this specific case, maintaining that another member rapes his own children.

This is unacceptable. I understand that he is young and very possibly comes from a less than desirable background, but IRL many of the things he says would be legally actionable - some criminally.

From what I understand this started because he didn't feel he was believed or didn't get his desired level of sympathy or whatever. However, if he wants to play in the adult sandbox he has to be able to roll with the punches.

He has had plenty of opportunities to change his actions. He has, every time, gone back to his petulant, immature, obstreporous behavior.

the sad part is I'm only one warning point away from him and two of them a from your mom jokes seriously plz.

Seems like I've missed a bit of excitement.

Seems like I've missed a bit of excrement.

Don't worry if you slurp it up really quickly I'm sure Allah will let you off.

Seems like I've missed a bit of excrement.

Don't worry if you slurp it up really quickly I'm sure Allah will let you off.
glad you are finally being open with your true self zorders.

Dr. Z is like the Eric Cantona of Deathlist. Unduly punished for lashing out at an absolute twat.

Just like Matthew Simmonds or whatever his effing name was, I'm sure Phantom will look back one day* and realise being told to kill himself like 200 times was the highlight of his life. *(tomorrow probably)

Oh and eventually when it all settled down they ended up giving him a much bigger ban from matches than they gave Cantona, ya dummy. So who knows what the future may bring for you fucktard. I'd be scared if I was you... well, you with some intelligence, I mean, obviously.

I shall leave you (for now) with a quote,

When the mediocre Minnesota seagulls follow the Hillary campaign bus, it's because they think highly fappable Islamic state beheading videos are going to be thrown into the lakes!

Dr. Z is like the Eric Cantona of Deathlist. Unduly punished for lashing out at an absolute twat.

Just like Matthew Simmonds or whatever his effing name was, I'm sure Phantom will look back one day* and realise being told to kill himself like 200 times was the highlight of his life. *(tomorrow probably)

Oh and eventually when it all settled down they ended up giving him a much bigger ban from matches than they gave Cantona, ya dummy. So who knows what the future may bring for you fucktard. I'd be scared if I was you... well, you with some intelligence, I mean, obviously.

When the mediocre Minnesota seagulls follow the Hillary campaign bus, it's because they think highly fappable Islamic state beheading videos are going to be thrown into the lakes!

You stupid boy

• Like 1

You stupid boy

Fourth ban. Give it up doc, you're boring me with your pm's.