Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Just found it and it was me. Not sure why it disappeared, but if you right click you get spell check as an option.

^^^ Talisker....

• Like 2

Have found a partial remedy for the missing subtitle issue. Using the powers of archive.org, I can find a number of DL forums pages that give a record of the subtitles for many of the more popular threads. This method doesn't encompass every thread, and will have to be done manually, but now that I have the powers the subtitles for a number of threads that are still used shall return.

• Like 3

Have found a partial remedy for the missing subtitle issue. Using the powers of archive.org, I can find a number of DL forums pages that give a record of the subtitles for many of the more popular threads. This method doesn't encompass every thread, and will have to be done manually, but now that I have the powers the subtitles for a number of threads that are still used shall return.

Was going to post something about asking people what subtitle they would like to see on the various threads. Can still do that if you don't manage to update them.

Not a bad idea, especially since my method won't be able to uncover every last subtitle. Though I still will be readding them

Not a bad idea, especially since my method won't be able to uncover every last subtitle. Though I still will be readding them

#like button

I must have missed the memo, how do you change the colour of the text in signatures now? I can't see an option.

5 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I must have missed the memo, how do you change the colour of the text in signatures now? I can't see an option.

Whilst in the signature editor, highlight the text you want to edit and then click this button...

A.png.17d421a22f806eaf3ce38b36fe713e36.png

You can find it between the 'Align Right' button and the font size drop-down list.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

Whilst in the signature editor, highlight the text you want to edit and then click this button...

You can find it between the 'Align Right' button and the font size drop-down list.

That is what I used to do but the option is no longer available to me, the toolbar on my edit page has been a bit tuncated with only some of the buttons showing, it actually stops at the 'insert numbered list' button, even the 'strike through' button is not there :(

2 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:
4 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

That is what I used to do but the option is no longer available to me, the toolbar on my edit page has been a bit tuncated with only some of the buttons showing, it actually stops at the 'insert numbered list' button, even the 'strike through' button is not there :(

Is your zoom set to above 100%?

If so, just zoom out to 100%, that should fix the problem.

• Like 1

Anyway the mods can restore my original post here:

I had several tabs open and deleted the wrong one.

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

No way to restore earlier edits I'm afraid.

21 hours ago, Deathray said:

They don't call you Deathray for nuthin.

I can´t seem to be able to download a picture for my profile photo. Could a moderator download a picture of a Yorkshire Terrier or poodle - they can be cute or demonic looking. (I only have an iPad, perhaps that is the problem.) I really am an old lady........Thanks if it can be done.

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

I can´t seem to be able to download a picture for my profile photo. Could a moderator download a picture of a Yorkshire Terrier or poodle - they can be cute or demonic looking. (I only have an iPad, perhaps that is the problem.) I really am an old lady........Thanks if it can be done.

I tried, I failed. I'll try again later. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Bearer said:

I tried, I failed. I'll try again later. 

Thanks for trying! Have a nice evening! 

^ Reminds me of an old family pet. It hated company, so naturally we got on rather well.

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

@theoldlady How's this?

Thank you! It is both wonderful and perfect. I love it! Have a great evening.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theoldlady said:

I have only ever been bitten by a dog once and that was a Yorkie.

That was in 1975 and the little c**t left a tooth sized hole in my hand.

He also ate the 1p I had in my hand to buy some chews.

I hope the bastard shat it out sideways.

• Like 2

This site has changed.

How do I update my signature?

Click your username at the top bar, then click Account Settings, then you'll see a Signature option.

17 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I have only ever been bitten by a dog once and that was a Yorkie.

That was in 1975 and the little c**t left a tooth sized hole in my hand.

He also ate the 1p I had in my hand to buy some chews.

I hope the bastard shat it out sideways.

Yep, they were bred to hunt rodents so for their size they are are tough little rascals.

• Like 1

When the Meadowside Granary was going to be demolished in Glasgow about a decade ago, they discovered thousands of rats in it. Response? Hire a few Yorkies. One or two Yorkies vs thousands of rats. The rats never stood a chance.

Aerial-3.jpg