Sign in to follow this  
Charley Farley

We Need A Messenger

Fair to say we are all voyeurs here, why else would we subscribe to such a site, we need to put together a contingency plan so that when one of us passes on or snuffs it, not only will it get a mention on the board but it must be a condition that that past or lapsed member has to do his/her best to send back a message - spooky ehh!

We need a word or a sign any ideas and any volunteers who are teetering on the edge of the old mortal coil.

I should do it this way. Like the dearly departed 'Death List Observer's son, Gunjaboy will inherit my password and make the announcement.

I miss our friend 'Death List Observer' and his big worded ways, I wonder if he's still dead? :lol:

Fair to say we are all voyeurs here, why else would we subscribe to such a site, we need to put together a contingency plan so that when one of us passes on or snuffs it, not only will it get a mention on the board but it must be a condition that that past or lapsed member has to do his/her best to send back a message - spooky ehh!

We need a word or a sign any ideas and any volunteers who are teetering on the edge of the old mortal coil.

Are you volunteering Charley?

I'll leave it to scsi bear to put up my death notice and vice versa, but should we both die together this member will be making it.

Gunjaboy will inherit my password and make the announcement.

Excellent idea! I shall train my five year old immediately, in case I'm hit by a bus tomorrow.

You'll know I'm dead if you ever see me posting something like this:

mumf.mn hk;uggmm.hgnlmumvjjjdadddcatttt

I'm taking this opportunity to be the 33,333rd posting :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How sad it that, maybe the ranters are right and I should get a life.

Edited by heaven can wait

Excellent idea! I shall train my five year old immediately.

Or dead drunk :lol:

:lol: Absolutely. If it's after midnight at the weekend, and the post vanishes the next morning, it'll be fairly safe to assume I'm still alive!

:lol: If the post vanishes the next morning.....

It will be safe to assume you fought off the marauding curtains ;)

I have a friend ready to report my death.

If that fails, if I don't post once in a week it means I'm dead.

Once in a week Windsor? I was thinking 3 days or so.

Nice dubbuyah btw, Windsor. I see you in a whole new light now. ;)

HCW, no not going yet but have been told by a gyppo that I will die aged 93yrs as the result of injuries sustained after a motorcycle accident on the way back from my girlfriends house.

I figure when I kick off it will be announced on the evening news so there'll be no need for me to come here and tell you all I'm no longer living.

I'll leave it to scsi bear to put up my death notice and vice versa, but should we both die together this member will be making it.

Aaahh the lovely Yogi again. The thread where he posted his "problem" was deleted. I suggested that these might help!!

I think I might sign my cats up as DL members!

Aaahh the lovely Yogi again.  The thread where he posted his "problem" was deleted.  I suggested that these might help!!

I think I might sign my cats up as DL members!

Thank you Lady Die, I get to use the computer only when my humans are sleeping!! I never got to see your reply the other day, my question was deleted when the thread went, I will try and point my nose at your answer next time my humans are on, sounds great to me.

What are cats? are they those funny furry things I ignore in the garden? or the feathered things I love to chase that fly?

Dear Lady Die

It has come to my attention that "Yogi" appears to be using my puter when I'm at the shops, my keys have rather large paw prints on them. It seems also that he keeps barking Lady Die and something about Prosthetics ??? do you have any idea what this could possibly mean ????

Dear Lady Die

It has come to my attention that "Yogi" appears to be using my puter when I'm at the shops, my keys have rather large paw prints on them. It seems also that he keeps barking Lady Die and something about Prosthetics ??? do you have any idea what this could possibly mean ????

I haven't a clue what you're talking about.....

What are cats? are they those funny furry things I ignore in the garden? or the feathered things I love to chase that fly?

"Cats" are furry animals that run up trees when pursued by dogs.

Cats also chase the feathered things and sometimes bring dead ones indoors as a gift for their humans.

:banghead:

I never get a chance to bring in prizes to my humans, they take them out of my mouth before I eat them.

But I like watching those other strage creatures "Tree Rabbits" but my humans call them Squirrels....I think humans are the strangest creatures of all.

Ohh I hear one coming..I need to run !!!

Hello.This is iains friend.I regret to inform you all that he was tonight accidentally ran over and killed by an accelerating truck.May he rest in piece :)

Or rest in pieces if he's been hit by a truck!!

Darn darn darn just when you get your hopes up that something has worked Iain goes and plays a major wheeze on us all.

Well done Iain you are such a prankster!

I'll mention it in my livejournal if I die. Well my other half will anyway

Guest Niki

Um I just got on this website!

I have no one to talk to over the net so do any of ya's whant to be my messenger!

This might have been asked before but have any regular users of this fine site joined the great webmaster in the sky? I suppose it would be a little tricky for the deceased to post and tells us and its not probably high on the list of the kin's duties to come on here and announce it but I am curious. I suppose the best chance would be a subscriber with a terminal illness who could pre warn us.

Perhaps we could start a Deathlist forum deathlist?