Banshees Scream

Deathlist Memories

Entropy's on line now, Good evening Elspeth! You didn't have anything to do with this, did you?

Of course I did, along with the other administrators. Once we realised that windsor was still running round the internet trying to recruit trolls to come and disrupt the forum, there didn't seem to be any particular reason to carry on letting him post there.

I was actually enjoying myself this time, I met some of your more human members.

If anything you are simply jealous that some people have the ability to move their mouths into something called a smile.

BTW, the Gay Catholic looking for the hats is Boudicca - I'll be damned if she's getting to stay after I've been banned.

I keep thinking of thr letters BB when I talk to you here - thats not your initials is it. Goodness I sound like Banshees Scream..... :o

Well, windsor, if you'd stop running around creation trying to get people to join the Royal Forums for the sole purpose of trolling, you'd have stood a far greater chance of being allowed to stay. When we have a member who is overtly not acting in good faith, why should we keep him on?

When we have a member who is overtly not acting in good faith, why should we keep him on?

Because it leads to interesting and lively discussions, no one wants to read a one-sided argument, surely it is more interesting to take all points of view, then you can defend what you believe in and explain it properly instead of recruiting just 'yes men'.

BTW, the Gay Catholic looking for the hats is Boudicca - I'll be damned if she's getting to stay after I've been banned.

And I should believe this because why, exactly? Are you expecting me to ban just anybody on your word that they're a member here?

Yes.

When we have a member who is overtly not acting in good faith, why should we keep him on?

Because it leads to interesting and lively discussions, no one wants to read a one-sided argument, surely it is more interesting to take all points of view, then you can defend what you believe in and explain it properly instead of recruiting just 'yes men'.

When people have different ideas about things, it leads to interesting discussions. When a person isn't acting in good faith, it leads to problems. Windsor was perfectly welcome at the Royal Forums until we realised that not only was he the cause of the invasion of troll attacks on our threads but was egging the rest of you on while you were playing over there.

In the meantime he's posted here that he doesn't think the Royal Forums are good enough for him and that we're a bunch of obsessed idiots and so on; that doesn't sound like the sort of attitude that would lead to anything but problems. Why would a person continue to post at a forum he despises unless he was trying to do damage?

Inwhich case, let me back and I shall raise that point with the rest of your members.

I'm waiting for a reply from that PM I sent you - chop chop darling.

You were banned for instigating a troll invasion..

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

I could say that you've been trolling around our fora.

Windsor hasn't been encouraging our members to troll around yours recently, yet you seem to think it's O.K to spy on us.

When people have different ideas about things, it leads to interesting discussions. When a person isn't acting in good faith, it leads to problems. Windsor was perfectly welcome at the Royal Forums until we realised that not only was he the cause of the invasion of troll attacks on our threads but was egging the rest of you on while you were playing over there.

In the meantime he's posted here that he doesn't think the Royal Forums are good enough for him and that we're a bunch of obsessed idiots and so on; that doesn't sound like the sort of attitude that would lead to anything but problems. Why would a person continue to post at a forum he despises unless he was trying to do damage?

Yes but you don't seem to tolerate peoples 'different ideas', not a very healthy opinion, some of our members that crossed over to your forum made some valid points, but because it didn't conform to the 'party view' instead of holding a lively debate, you banned them.

'Obsessed idiots', couldn't have put it better myself.

I think when Windsor posted at the Royal Forum he was in a

long long sleep. Then once he came upon the DL he woke up!

The Royal Forum was all a meaningless bad dream!

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

Windsor hasn't been encouraging our members to troll around yours recently, yet you seem to think it's O.K to spy on us.

Windsor has been causing problems for us on an ongoing basis; it's part of the job of administrators at the Royal Forums to keep tabs on trolls. If you think I'm trolling here, feel free to ask your admins to ban me. Since I've said from my first post here that I'm one of the Royal Forums administrators, and since one of the other administrators confirmed it to windsor at our Support Desk, this would appear to be stretching the definition of "spying."

I was a member of deathlist before I discovered the Royal Forums.

Didn't see that one coming oh great one, did you. :D

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

Windsor hasn't been encouraging our members to troll around yours recently, yet you seem to think it's O.K to spy on us. Surely you have more important matters to discuss: Your "Tiara" thread seems to be fairly crucial.

Windsor has been causing problems for us on an ongoing basis; it's part of the job of administrators at the Royal Forums to keep tabs on trolls. If you think I'm trolling here, feel free to ask your admins to ban me. Since I've said from my first post here that I'm one of the Royal Forums administrators, and since one of the other administrators confirmed it to windsor at our Support Desk, this would appear to be stretching the definition of "spying."

Unlike the RF, I don't think banning members is a habit our admins/mods are likely to get into, they seem to respect our opinions and meaningless posts, bad or good.

I was a member of deathlist before I discovered the Royal Forums.

Didn't see that one comming oh great one, did you. :D

Not in my wildest dreams Windsor. I'm shocked beyond belief?

Why in the world would you join the royal forums? You must

have had some interest in it Windsor..

What was it? Did you have the hotts for lady Dianna?

What Entropy doesn't realise is that she is helping me reach post twuntdom even faster than I planned with all these posts.

Looks like the Royal Forums has benefitted me after all.

Banshees: I have been a monarchist for years now and so I joined the Royal Forum because I thought it would be of general interest. Then Diana's anniversary came up and I was angered at the respect this woman recieved for almost taking down the Windsors. In my anger, I reported the the site to deathlisters who I knew would express their opinion.

A windsor here and a windsor there is probably what gave me up. :D

Yes but you don't seem to tolerate peoples 'different ideas', not a very healthy opinion, some of our members that crossed over to your forum made some valid points, but because it didn't conform to the 'party view' instead of holding a lively debate, you banned them.

We tolerate all sorts of different ideas. We don't tolerate people causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble. The Diana thread here is full of comments like this:

"Anyone up for a 'Deathlist guerilla raid' a la the BBC Derby Dead Pool page?"

"I think the prize goes to whoever lasts longest, undetected, whilst still taking the royal p***!"

"PS: if someone wants to post URLs to that site, please use http://tinyurl.com/ to hide direct links. It may help hide our business just a tad longer."

"So is this the new DeathList hobby - acting as an internet commando force to disrupt forums we don't like."

"hope they accept though, can't wait to have some fun with those saddos"

etc etc

That last comment was yours, by the way. And now you're trying to claim that you were all just over there to have an interesting exchange of opinions about royalty? Whatever.

Once we realised that windsor was still running round the internet trying to recruit trolls to come and disrupt the forum

Kneecap him.

:o

Now there's an idea... :D

I was actually calling the Diana freaks 'saddos' as for the rest of that post, I'm completely innocent.

Obviously I'm seen as a threat - I may let slip that the Royals aren't perfect and all hell would break loose. :D

"So is this the new DeathList hobby - acting as an internet commando force to disrupt forums we don't like."

That was the attainable idea. :D

It was a fun weekend, (I have to confess to getting caught up in the drama of things), we made a few jokes, got found out, got banned.

Isn't it time to move on?

It was a fun weekend, (I have to confess to getting caught up in the drama of things), we made a few jokes, got found out, got banned.

Isn't it time to move on?

Moving on and leaving what once was is probobly what

i hate most about life. But it is not only typical it's

the truth. :D

You have a point..