Banshees Scream

Deathlist Memories

Honestly guys, I'm so pissed off at you right now.

Isn't this usually the point at which one of the mods contributes a comment or two about IP addresses?

IP addresses eh.............erm...........well.............um............yes................t

ey are different.....................um................ :skull:

Honestly guys, I'm so pissed off at you right now.

Windsor, ever hear the expression 'you reap what you sow?' Your behaviour is directly responsible for bringing Entropy here. On behalf of myself and at least one other member,

Am I the only one with a crush on Elspeth? I'm a sucker for a clear, well-reasoned, logical argument.

thank you for introducing your friend.

I suppose, it may be good having Elspeth here.

It gives me the chance to get my account reopened.

And I've managed to ignore the likes of Notapotato and Anibus since July so I shall just apply that rule to her.

And I've managed to ignore the likes of Notapotato and Anibus since July so I shall just apply that rule to her.

Again Windsor, you reap what you sow.

Although you lot seem to think the joke is on me, am I the only one who realised an increase in guests since Elspeth joined. Perhaps her following has come to see that troll become accepted by the forum.

There were 70 guests yesterday and quite a few at the moment.

Am I the only one with a crush on Elspeth? I'm a sucker for a clear, well-reasoned, logical argument. Entropy indeed... makes my User Name sound like a seven-year-old picked it.  :skull:

Sir! I am your rival. :banghead:

thank you for introducing your friend.

Hear! Hear! :o

Entropy, are you a fan of the thermodynamic quantity that changes in a reversible process by an amount equal to the heat absorbed or emitted divided by the thermodynamic temperature (measured in joules per kelvin of course), or is it an affinity for a lack of pattern or organization; disorder, that made you choose your log in name?

Gunjaman your wording is so professional. You really have

some vocabulary don't you? Perhaps you should be givin some

type of prize?

Am I the only one with a crush on Elspeth?...........:skull:

Sir! I am your rival. :o

Sorry to disappoint both of you, but I am informed our new friend Entropy is already taken.

On the bright side, take a good look at this:

and imagine waking up next to it of a morning.

:o:banghead::P

Entropy, are you a fan of the thermodynamic quantity that changes in a reversible process by an amount equal to the heat absorbed or emitted divided by the thermodynamic temperature (measured in joules per kelvin of course), or is it an affinity for a lack of pattern or organization; disorder, that made you choose your log in name?

Gunjaman your wording is so professional. You really have

some vocabulary don't you? Perhaps you should be givin some

type of prize?

Thank you Banshees. I suggest that the prize be named 'The Banshees Scream memorial prize for copying directly from the Oxford English Dictionary'. A snappier title could be a 'Banshee', with the award itself being a guilded statue of your man Crowley. :skull:

Although you lot seem to think the joke is on me, am I the only one who realised an increase in guests since Elspeth joined. Perhaps her following has come to see that troll become accepted by the forum.

Good Lord man, you'll be claiming you can predict deaths next!!!

There is a difference between reporting guest numbers and claiming to predict deaths.

I'm sure my claim can easily be proven by looking at any records that may be available.

I also PM Magere Hein to tell him of my concern, perhaps he also noticed the unusually high guest number.

Following? Following? If only.

Anyway, whoever those guests are, as long as they're just reading along and aren't trolling the threads, they're really not worth you stressing your brain cell over.

What, your Windsor the Troll account at the Royal Forums? Not a chance. I asked the moderators and other admins, and there was a unanimous "no." In several languages, no less. But since you've already said you're going to keep registering new IDs, there's no reason for you to want your old one back anyway.

There is a difference between reporting guest numbers and claiming to predict deaths.

I'm sure my claim can easily be proven by looking at any records that may be available.

I also PM Magere Hein to tell him of my concern, perhaps he also noticed the unusually high guest number.

I fail to see what an increased number of guests has to do with anything other than being a sign of a popular website. There's been no corresponding increase in ranters, why should it bother you?

It makes as much sense as predicting deaths, is my point.

Thank you Banshees. I suggest that the prize be named 'The Banshees Scream memorial prize for copying directly from the Oxford English Dictionary'.

Memorial?

That's a bit premature, unless you know something we don't.

:skull:

'Memorial' in the sense that the award will be around longer than any of us will. I can picture the Gunjalings in 50 years time,

"Granddad, did you know President Scream before he was elected?" they'll ask.

"Yes Gunjalings, yes I did." I'll say proudly.

Can't be any worse than Bush. :angel3:

All that I'm saying is that there are very high numbers considering the lack of deaths.

My guess is that dethlist would not be on the first couple of pages under 'Rosa Parks'.

Can't be any worse than Bush.  :huh:

All that I'm saying is that there are very high numbers considering the lack of deaths.

My guess is that dethlist would not be on the first couple of pages under 'Rosa Parks'.

I'm not quite sure what that is about (I may very likely be suffering from Friday-syndrome - or not enough tonic with it) but I found DL at No58 on a GoogleUK search. If I were to select to display 100 results per page, that would make DL front page news!! :angel3:

I'm trying to prove to Gunjaman (whatever) that having about 70 guests at one time when no one has recently died is strange. Although Rosa Parks died, I'm guessing there are many more pages more relevant than deathlist regarding information on her.

And as for you Elspeth, I was talking about you - not to you. So keep your opinion to yourself. :angel3:

And as for you Elspeth, I was talking about you - not to you. So keep your opinion to yourself.  :o

Although this i have not yet considered, a Windsor ~ Elspeth

feud thread may be appropriate.

Our main war of words was mainly fought via PM.

man it has been forever since i have been on. here's a memory, that twunt weatherman? i would love to feud with him again. what happened to him, sorry if he has been gone and this post makes him comeback.

man it has been forever since i have been on. here's a memory, that twunt weatherman? i would love to feud with him again. what happened to him, sorry if he has been gone and this post makes him comeback.

Welcome back Matt :o

Reagrds,

ff