Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

Halloween

I was highly disappointed this year, as none of the marauding gits turned up.

I'd specifically gone and bought some chilli bomb gobstoppers and "little crappers"--laxative choccies--to give them.

I dunno, there's just no sense of commitment these days.

I spent days clearing out the medicine cabinet and had only two visitors. Whoever they were I doubt that they'll have woken up yet.

Still the wife's pleased I didn't give all her cytotoxics away. Every cloud etc........

Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it. I envision this night as a time to break routine. Everyone should go out and do something.

I recently came up with the greatest costume for somebody who couldn't figure out what to get their kid. I told her "Dress him up a Barack Obama!" .. He'll run around scarring all the other kids. The downside to it is some people might be telling the kid we just ran out candy. :rolleyes:

Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it. I envision this night as a time to break routine. Everyone should go out and do something.

I like Halloween because Mrs Godot always does the door answering and she buys in supplies of mini-bars that me and any other lurking Godettes plunder between door bell rings. It's the only time we ever see any treats.

Am off to see the Bond film but hope to be back in time for Friday Night Without Jonathan Ross - worth staying in for.

Bollocks to Halloween. That's my intelligent, well-thought-out, meaningful contribution to this thread. Bloody kids knocking on the door every five minutes wanting something, you think I'm made of bloody money? And they don't just come in ones or twos, they come in groups of THIRTY and expect you to give every last one of the scabbing little bastards something. Well they can all f**k off. I've switched off my lights and am pretending I'm out.

I'm hiding too. You could always try this "great tip" from a friend of mine which is to leave a basket of treats on the step with a little note:

"Please help yourself but do leave some for the next little witch or wizard!"

Whaaaaat? Where I live the first scumbag to pass by would have the whole lot away.

Bollocks to Halloween. That's my intelligent, well-thought-out, meaningful contribution to this thread. Bloody kids knocking on the door every five minutes wanting something, you think I'm made of bloody money? And they don't just come in ones or twos, they come in groups of THIRTY and expect you to give every last one of the scabbing little bastards something. Well they can all f**k off. I've switched off my lights and am pretending I'm out.

Here, here. I've never understood the appeal...

Halloween? It's like Christmas but for paedophiles.

Hey ATJ, have you ever seen the program Dateline NBC news with Chris Hansen? I bet you have. After all these years, I've noticed that's it's as if you have some kind of fascination with the taboos of the human mind. It's just my educated guess.

Anyway, I didn't have lunch today so I could have some mini chocolate bars later. I like Haloween. It's once a year, you know.

Halloween? It's like Christmas but for paedophiles.

Hey ATJ, have you ever seen the program Dateline NBC news with Chris Hansen? I bet you have. After all these years, I've noticed that's it's as if you have some kind of fascination with the taboos of the human mind. It's just my educated guess.

Anyway, I didn't have lunch today so I could have some mini choclate bars later. I like Haloween. It's once a year, you know.

Yeh - just like a flu jab, or a smear test.

I love Halloween.

I decorate the house and wear a costume and hand out candy. When my kids were little we had old fashioned Halloween parties with dunfing for apples and sppoky music and everything. It was great.

This year, though, with the cancer testing and everything I didn't get a chance to do a lot, but we still strung some ghost lights out and passed out candy. Not many trick or treaters this year, though. When Halloween falls on Friday they tend to go to parties more than trick or treating.

It was nice that my oldest son came by, though. I don't see him that often. He was dressed up like a Goth kid - which he is anyway - so no costume required for this kid. He's scary enough regularly. :rolleyes:

We seem to have acquired a new... :(

And for those who eat/drink too many treats today... ;)

We also seemed to have acquired a second poster with a misguided loyalty to the sans. We are being overrun!

A warm hearted welcome to Falkekopf by the way. I hope you can see the error of your ways :o

I have successfully traumatised several groups of children by thrusting a fake hairy claw through the letterbox.

Now for the surly and monosyllabic teenagers wearing cheap masks. Next year I'll have this crap but for now they can share a satsuma and key my neighbour's car as mine is hidden and the miserable twat has parked in my space as usual :86396961:

I kept a running total going last night.

In the three hours between 17:30 and 20:30 hours - we had 58 in kids in total knock on the front door.

Most at any one time being 9. Just about all only took one item and we gave away 63 x 20g "fun size" items.

In the three hours between 17:30 and 20:30 hours - we had 58 in kids in total knock on the front door.

Most at any one time being 9. Just about all only took one item and we gave away 63 x 20g "fun size" items.

I had one. I didn't answer the door.

You could say that I'm a cheapskate. I'm saying that my disclosure form doesn't cover opening my door to young kids.

I had one. I didn't answer the door.

You could say that I'm a cheapskate. I'm saying that my disclosure form doesn't cover opening my door to young kids.

I don't know how many we had because we locked the gate which meant they couldn't even get to the door! Mwah ha ha! Littlest Lard went out with her mates though, and came back with 89 (Yes, EIGHTY NINE!) sweets! That's me sorted for this week's breakfasts!

I bought a jar of 120 swizzles 'plaster of paris' lollies. I gave away 7 to kids and 1 to the man who knocked on my door to sell me TalkTalk broadband. That leaves me 112 to get through. I wish I'd splashed out and bought Traffic Lights now.

Halloween was invented by dentists in order to make a bit of extra cash by rotting kids teeth.

It can't be easy being a dentist in the US with all those perfect teeth..... <_<

It has been introduced into Australia as well and has been growing in popularity over the last few years. Here is a conspiracy theory claim that was posted by some random anonymous person on a news site last year:

"Halloween was brought to Australia by Cadbury and Mars to sell chocolate. It started around 1990 with huge displays in Supermarkets - whole aisles decked in spiderwebs, witches hats etc.

They realised that Halloween was a huge chocolate sales boost and wanted to increase sales in Australia. I know because I worked for one of them.

They are messing with you folks. You've been had."

Source: http://www.abc.net.a...ed/4344272.html

Make of that what you will....

Halloween is the night of the devil and on such a sinful night there is plenty of mischief. I carved myself a jack o lantern and he turned out to be a presence. I'm tempted to speak of myths such as different realities which I probably don't believe in, prearranged events which I doubt are there either and other lesser known myths that are generally accepted by most to be unimaginable and very funny if you have a sense of humor. Ghosts in the white house? Spring heeled hopping from roof to roof? There probably are witches. I won't discuss succubus because there is no such thing. I once heard of people vanishing off the the face of the earth and out of nowhere but people have also combusted into flames which is hard to believe but it's the truth. One theme is abrupt and filthy voices thought to be demons intervening in a conversation but the neighbors window is always open and the TV is always on or it? :devil2:

I once heard of people vanishing off the the face of the earth

That is a interesting thought 10,000s of thousands of people all around the world vanish without a trace where do they go? I believe a large proportion of them are abducted by alien's.

I'm a believer in alien's myself too much evidence and sightings it only takes one to be real ,the thing about alien's is people seem to think they are kind of mythical creatures. But even scientists say its near enough a guarantee they exist and if their civilization is millions of years old traveling the universe would be easy. People say well if alien's exist and visit us regular there would be proof , i think its another example of hiding in plain sight.

That's my belief anyway .

I once heard of people vanishing off the the face of the earth....

In the immortal words of the tiny-titted, buck-toothed wonder from Down Under, Kylie Minogue - we should be so lucky.

Halloween is the night of the devil and on such a sinful night there is plenty of mischief. I carved myself a jack o lantern and he turned out to be a presence. I'm tempted to speak of myths such as different realities which I probably don't believe in, prearranged events which I doubt are there either and other lesser known myths that are generally accepted by most to be unimaginable and very funny if you have a sense of humor. Ghosts in the white house? Spring heeled hopping from roof to roof? There probably are witches. I won't discuss succubus because there is no such thing. I once heard of people vanishing off the the face of the earth and out of nowhere but people have also combusted into flames which is hard to believe but it's the truth. One theme is abrupt and filthy voices thought to be demons intervening in a conversation but the neighbors window is always open and the TV is always on or it? :devil2:

This is what has been missing from the forum.

Its almost like the old days on here when I had hair and could maintain a healthy erection.

Halloween was also Jimmy Savilles birthday I wonder how many people answered their doors dressed as him !

Announced today that actor , 50+ Doug Hutchison split from his bimbo child bride of 3 years, Courtney Stodden, aged 19 (yes fuckin 19).

2 years ago they went guising, wae him dressed as her.

article-2055737-0E9CAB6600000578-518_634x742.jpg

It is good that Halloween brings out the cunts.