Guest iain

David Blunkett

I doubt it very much.

Does it count if someones political career has just died, following David Blunketts resignation form the government again today?

I smell desperation!

Guest iain

Does it count if someones political career has just died, following David Blunketts resignation form the government again today?

He might be suicidal, after all he has lost two jobs, two mistresses and one child that he thought was his in the last year.

Fact for the day: David Blunkett's father died after falling in to a vat of boiling water.

Anyone watching Newsnight's disection of today's event?

Looks to me that Alistair Campbell's had a few...

Come on people, don't get my hopes up.

I read "David Blunkett RIP", I think "Ah, some justice at last", and then I read the thread and find out it's just another job shuffle for the lying, conniving c*nt. Can we close this thread until he actually dies, please?

I doubt he'll die anytime soon. He's too much of an egotist. Then again, maybe he'll take ill advised high profile work just to stay in the public eye. You know, like the 'Star in the Reasonably Priced Car' item on Top Gear.

Wouldn't want to be a cameraman on that day.

I doubt he'll die anytime soon. He's too much of an egotist. Then again, maybe he'll take ill advised high profile work just to stay in the public eye. You know, like the 'Star in the Reasonably Priced Car' item on Top Gear.

Wouldn't want to be a cameraman on that day.

Didn't Top Gear do that last year, a blind man in the Reasonably Priced Car?

regards,

Hein

Fact for the day: David Blunkett's father died after falling in to a vat of boiling water.

...was his name Ern by any chance.

No.

David Blunkett has been injured after he was attacked by a cow. :referee:

He should have looked where he was going.

Sorry, resistance was futile.

Edit - just went to read the article and it would appear that the NFU representative was aptly named:

"The best thing to do is to let the dog off the lead so it can run away because obviously a dog can run faster than you," she said.

"The next thing to do is to get quite quickly to the edge of the field, collect the dog and leave."

What a Pratt, the dog was attached for a reason. Last I heard we didn't have wireless dogs for the blind. Yet another case of foot in mouth in the farming community.

Edit - just went to read the article and it would appear that the NFU representative was aptly named:

"The best thing to do is to let the dog off the lead so it can run away because obviously a dog can run faster than you," she said.

"The next thing to do is to get quite quickly to the edge of the field, collect the dog and leave."

What a Pratt, the dog was attached for a reason. Last I heard we didn't have wireless dogs for the blind. Yet another case of foot in mouth in the farming community.

Ah, but if Mr Blunkett had been more forward thinking he would have had a Guide horse which he could have ridden to safety.

Ah, but if Mr Blunkett had been more forward thinking he would have had a Guide horse which he could have ridden to safety.

Did anyone else laugh their t its off at this story?

Did anyone else laugh their t its off at this story?

boobies

Ah! Thats what t its was changed to

Edited by heaven can wait
being curious