Lady Die

DL Members' Secrets

I have joined the Diana Circle. Great fun & it's completely free of charge!

Is anyone else a member of any dodgy societies? Or maybe you have an embarassing hobby? Or something else you'd like to share?

Your secret will be safe with us.

If I'm not mistaken, that site is a fine example of why the deathlist members decided to troll the Royal Forums.

In my opinion, this shows that Diana herself was not as good as people believe. It was people, like the creators of that site, that have helped glorify her name by using it to promote what is seen to be a good cause.

It was created four years after her death. She had no involvement in this site but yet it seems to make her look like she cared!

Personally I feel its bad manners to use a dead woman's name to promote your site.

I am sure that it will be ;)

OK, here is one. I still listen to the Bee Gees.

Edited by football_fan

Personally I feel its bad manners to use a dead woman's name to promote your site.

Tell that to Rosa Parks and the others on the DL List. Google provides us with free advertising every time one of 'em pops off.

If I'm not mistaken, that site is a fine example of why the deathlist members decided to troll the Royal Forums.

In my opinion, this shows that Diana herself was not as good as people believe.  It was people, like the creators of that site, that have helped glorify her name by using it to promote what is seen to be a good cause.

It was created four years after her death. She had no involvement in this site but yet it seems to make her look like she cared!

Let it be Windsor. This happened over 2 months ago and for everyone's sake, I think that now would be a good time to settle your disagreements/feuds with other members and move on. I am sure that I am not the only DL member who is tired of the constant bickering regarding TRF that is spilling over into other threads.

Regards,

ff

I am sure that it will be ;)

OK, here is one. I still listen to the Bee Gees.

That, sir, is unforgivable. Please kill yourself at once, it's the only way to relieve yourself of such shame. ;)

Where do we draw the line with that logic. Do the people selling tickets to Graceland advertise it as a big house and ignore the guy who used to live there?

I own a drum kit.

;)

ditto. AND I also used to live in Dennistoun! (not that that's anything to be ashamed of)

I own a drum kit.

;)

ditto. AND I also used to live in Dennistoun! (not that that's anything to be ashamed of)

Belgrove Street. Right next to the railway tracks and with a grandstand view of the abbatoir.

Belgrove Street. Right next to the railway tracks and with a grandstand view of the abbatoir.

I suppose that explains a bit of your morbid interests. ;)

regards,

Hein

My shameful secret is not particularly shameful but death related so I thought I'd share it.

When our dog died we buried him in someone else's garden. The people are now close friends, but we didn't know them at the time. We've never been able to bring ourselves to tell them, but we've been quite successful in influencing their landscaping plans for the garden.

Incidentally, this is the same house I mentioned ages ago which had stolen railings from a grave as a fireguard (stolen by my aunt).

• Like 1

Married, two Josco juniors, where the hell could I find the time for any secrets?

Guest Garry Glitter

hmm let me think... <_<

At my school we used to get a written report to take home at the end of term, and we were able to read it before giving it to our parents. One term I got an "E" in physics, which I carefully managed to change to a "B minus". Needless to say the mark hardly matched the comment, but to this day I've never told my parents. <_<

At my school we used to get a written report to take home at the end of term, and we were able to read it before giving it to our parents. One term I got an "E" in physics, which I carefully managed to change to a "B minus". Needless to say the mark hardly matched the comment, but to this day I've never told my parents. <_<

I think it's time to confess.

<_< I thought I just had! ... oh I see, no I don't think so, even after 25 years. I've managed a lot worse since then, I only want them to hear good things about me from now on.

<_< I thought I just had! ... oh I see, no I don't think so, even after 25 years. I've managed a lot worse since then, I only want them to hear good things about me from now on.

You should tell them about Deathlist & that you call yourself Cerberus!

My Secret Aled Jones Shame

When I was fourteen, a friend claimed to have met Aled Jones. I didn't believe her, so I wrote to him asking if it was true. I added all sorts of other stuff about how I was his greatest fan, and how dreamy he was, in the hope that he would be more inclined to reply. All I received was this signed photo.

dreamy0cm.jpg

Aled the Dreamy.

A month or so later, he was interviewed on television and read out the whole letter on air much to the delight of my mates.

Great story Boudicca, but doesn't that make Aled Jones a bit of a d!ckhead? He couldn't be bothered to send you a personal note, but obviously your letter meant something to him, hence his reading it on TV? Sounds like he's a complete egomaniac, assuming you'd want a pic of him, and trying to show the television viewing public that young, impressionable girls thought how wonderful he was.

That does sound a bit callous, but it was probably his agent's decision, not his.

You could always write to him again and tell him that you've outgrown your youthful indiscretions (the ones that relate to him, at any rate) and tell him you hope he's also grown up a bit.

See what sort of picture you get back from him in response then.

My Secret Aled Jones Shame

So I suppose his letter reading didn't have you 'walking in the air'.

See what sort of picture you get back from him in response then.

Something like this I should imagine:

aledjones290403.jpg

Mad, bad and dangerous to know.