Charley Farley

Treasonable Politicians

Another blow struck for common sense, the MPS who failed to support the 90 day motion need to be identified as Treasonable and a few centuries they would have had, and equally would have been dealt with accordingly.

Mr Cameron and Mr Davis may be backpeddalling now, who is going to be the next tory leader not to win an election.

If your not doing anything wrong then the threat of an up to 90 day detention should not concern you too much.

So thats over three hundred politicians I'd like to see swing, someone do the sums 300 times £65k plus secretarial savings, think we should do this anyway.

Another blow struck for common sense, the MPS who failed to support the 90 day motion need to be identified as Treasonable and a few centuries they would have had, and equally would have been dealt with accordingly.

Mr Cameron and Mr Davis may be backpeddalling now, who is going to be the next tory leader not to win an election.

If your not doing anything wrong then the threat of an up to 90 day detention should not concern you too much.

So thats over three hundred politicians I'd like to see swing, someone do the sums 300 times £65k plus secretarial savings, think we should do this anyway.

Don't get my dander up this early in the morning. That's your final warning Charley.

No but the 90 days of brainwashing you into confessing to something you didn't do, would be a concern.

No but the 90 days of brainwashing you into confessing to something you didn't do, would be a concern.

Or 90 days detention because the police don't like the look of you or the colour of your skin.

Perhaps you might think a little differently if you had been an elderly participant at the Labour Party conference and had been hauled out under the prevention of terrorism act.

Or arrested and questioned at length for walking on a cycle path under the prevention of terrorism act.

This whole debate was not just about 90 days. It was about the way the executive press ganged the police into speaking for their cause, treating the police as another government department to be spun to their tune.

Calm down dear. Do you think Mr Rusk could have been making deliberately inflammatory comments?

Sad fact is that the police can't be trusted. Look at the shoot-to-kill policy.

Innocent persons killed - 1

Terrorists killed - 0

You guys are wasted you should be voting with the lunatics in the asylum, why dont you pass your views onto those who were murdered in July on the trains and bus in London.

Things will get worse before they get better and I'm afraid as far as I'm concerned the tories and those 49 labour MPs are tarnished and will have blood on their hands!

Looks like its a fourth term for Labour!

Guest Guest
You guys are wasted you should be voting with the lunatics in the asylum, why dont you pass your views onto those who were murdered in July on the trains and bus in London.

Things will get worse before they get better and I'm afraid as far as I'm concerned the tories and those 49 labour MPs are tarnished and will have blood on their hands!

If Bliar hadn't gone to war in Iraq those 49 people would probably still be alive.

If Bliar hadn't gone to war in Iraq those 49 people would probably still be alive.

Have they been shot at dawn then, a bit harsh from the Labour whips there.

Its so easy to start quoting figures as a guest with out putting your name to it or substantiating your figures, our boys and girls in Iraq are there so that the 400 people a DAY who were going missing under Saddams regime never to be seen again but presumed buried alive in the desert can live.

I am appalled that people cannot see that the IRAQI's needed and still need that support, there must come a time when we have to pull out and that may not be far away but I in a similar position would have made the same decision.

I think that what gets a lot of people's goat is that the Prime Minister duped parliament into approving the war on the basis of the existence of weapons of mass destruction, and the threat that they posed to us in the West. Nothing to do with the nastiness of the regime.

The US were upset that terrorists attacked on US soil, those terrorists were Moslems, so their response was to attack Moslem countries. We were just taken along for the ride, to keep our 'special relationship' with the USA. There are countries around with human rights records at least as bad as Saddam-era Iraq, but we haven't invaded those on the coat-tails of the US have we?

This would be my response:

Those who would give up freedom for security shall have neither freedom nor security.

Regards,

ff :(

Read the sig...........(below)

Well said, ff & Josco.

I can't believe I've read a DL thread and ended up agreeing with Josco so readily - I'll never live it down........

Well said, ff & Josco.

There is a serioius danger of unanimity on this one! :(;)

Well said, ff & Josco.

There is a serioius danger of unanimity on this one! :(;)

Except for Mr Farley

Never been accused of being a lily white liberal and not ready to start now, Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted for the small person, I'm happy that we have the involvement that we do, this is what our troops are trained for, let me do the maths is it worthwhile losing 400 people a day or the brave boys and girls who offer theri lives, so that these 400 a day can survive - yeah done that one sum and consider risk worh it, these boys and girls are my brothers and sisters and they know whats in it for them often a meet with the Grim Reaper I salute every last one of them for making the streets of Iraq and the Uk that teeny little bit safer.

TF and the reason they are more dangerous is..........for Christ sake emlighten me? are you by any chance a Saddam sympathiser!

TF and you know this from personal experience, am I to presume that you are saying there are more people dissapearing never to be seen again until their found in mass graves, so c'mon lay me with the numbers.

Point two are you a Saddam sympathiser!

Guest Charley Fan

Charley, you're hot hot hot! Are you really Jeff Gannon? I love you.