mooser745

Marilyn Monroe – Suicide Or Cover-Up?

I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn’t seem to really make sense to me.

Mike

Read loads on this and watched all the big documentaries years ago. My hunch, a cover up and a cock up. Her doctor/analyst cleaned up the evidence but he wasn't protecting the Kennedy family, he was protecting himself from evidence of over-prescribing barbiturates and failing to appreciate the state his patient was in.

(this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.)

Hmm and that's why you bought it, right? ;) .

there were a few points that the article brought up

I'm sure.

(maryportfuncity)and a cock up.

Quite likely.

• Like 1

I also think that there was a cover-up regarding Marilyn Monroe’s death, but like the J.F.K. assassination, the truth will never be known.

It was ruled a suicide but i would guess there must have

been some sort of coverup. Alot like maryportfuncity i

read quite a few different documentaries. In a couple

it was stated that she was murdered by the mafia?

The truth in this case may never be solved. ;)

Guest Guest_UderLord

I think she had burn out, her looks were going (spot the drooping eye lid in the later 2 films) and it was "reported" that her last breast surgery had gone wrong and her inplans were infected.

Like Elvis there were evil people makeing too much money out of her NOT to cover up their greedy tracks.

</Rant>

Oh BTW lost my password ...

UderLord

Guest Arse Moriendi
I also think that there was a cover-up regarding Marilyn Monroe’s death, but like the J.F.K. assassination, the truth will never be known.

Kennedy's wife had a silenced .22 calibre pistol in her purse. This explains the so-called 'miracle bullet'. She'd just found out about the infidelity and was mightily pissed off.

I hope this helps.

Kennedy's wife had a silenced .22 calibre pistol in her purse. This explains the so-called 'miracle bullet'. She'd just found out about the infidelity and was mightily pissed off.

I hope this helps.

It explains everything! Thank you.

Deffi a cover up, she knew too much and had to be....removed

I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn’t seem to really make sense to me.

Mike

She's dead,

end of interest, as far as I'm concerned.

Mike

She's dead,

end of interest, as far as I'm concerned.

Tempus right there you just ruined this thread. Perhaps you

should take some time sitting in the corner and actually think

about what you have done.

I hope this helps.

Aha! Case closed.

Guest Donna

It is more than obvious that Marilyn was murdered. It is so logical that there is no need of any further investigation. She had an affair with the president & his brother and they killed her! As simple as that. I cannot understand why some people are so stupid and trying to cover up the truth about her death and trying to make it look as a suicide, when it is not.

I have recently discovered that Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were almost exactly the same age, to the day, when they died.

Coincidence or not???? ph34r.gif

Interesting, but it is beginning to border on the tenuous...... :banghead:

PS Recently saw a programme on TV which "proved" the lone man theory in the JFK incident.

I have recently discovered that Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were almost exactly the same age, to the day, when they died.

Coincidence or not???? ph34r.gif

Interesting, but it is beginning to border on the tenuous...... ;)

Maybe, but consider that they were both glamorous blondes who had slept with members of their countries' most powerful families (admittedly, Diana did so reluctantly), and both threatened to bring those families down. Both died in mysterious circumstances at almost exactly the same age (36 yrs, 65 days for Monroe, 36 yrs, 61 days for Diana).

And of course both had the same song dedicated to them by Elton John. :banghead:

All too mysterious for my liking.

And JFK was really assassinated by a member of the CIA who had a soft spot for Monroe. Just as the Queen will be....wait....no, they were definately tragic accidents.

I believe it was Dan Rather who did it with help from a team of left wing liberals as part of a vast right wing conspiracy. This talented young actress never would have offed herself.

Guest Donna

Again, no doubt it was a murder! I've got the book called "The assassination of Marilyn Monroe", Donald H. Wolfe. The author takes us very close indeed to the dark truth about Marilyn, the Kenedys and the Marilyn's death.

Donald H. Wolfe assembles conclusive evidence proving that Marilyn Monroe was murdered. He not only names her killer and specifies the cause of death, but identifies the men who, acting upon the "National Security Matter" surrounding Marilyn. As I previously said, of course it's more than obvious that she was murdered. Only very naive people can still believe that it was cuicide.

Unfortunately that's what often happens to many of the rich & famous - end up murdered. And then follow the usual cover up - make it look as a cuicide.

...It's so, so stupid, isn't it?!...And so sad, as I wish Marilyn was alive now, because she is and will always be my favourite actress. She has a natural beauty and she is talanted as well. Unlike nowadays actress, who are all stuffed with the sillicon and look like stupid, ugly wax figures. Nowadays there is no such thing as a natural beauty actress - they all had a plastic surgery and look so ugly, indeed.

Rest in peace Marilyn. You will always be the world's most beautiful & famous woman of all times!!!...And you will always be my favourite!!!

Guest Donna

Coincidence or not???? :banghead:

I also strongly believe that princess Diana was murdered. It's so much looks like a murder!

Guest Guest
She's been dead for forty-three years. Let it go, love.

Marilyn will live forever...

Again, no doubt it was a murder! I've got the book called "The assassination of Marilyn Monroe", Donald H. Wolfe.

Well, I was leaning towards of suicide [note the spelling] but, seeing how you've got the book that tells you an' all, it must be murder.

Now, I must admit, I'm not too sure of Donald H. Wolf's motives here, given that he's obviously got conclusive, iron-clad proof that a murder is being covered up and he knows who, how, etc. I would expect that someone with such evidence would be able to get charges laid and the guys behind bars. Strangely though, he's taken a different route. He chose instead to sit down in front of a word processor, knock out god-knows-how-many-words over the period of a few months, proof-read it, submit it to publishers, wait for it to be proof read again, edited, artwork completed, re-read it, get the galley proofs okayed, get it released, sit around for a while and then start picking up the royalty cheques.

To me, that doesn't seem like the best way to put murderers behind bars. But in this case it's got to be, because, like you said, you read about it in the book and it's true.