mooser745

Marilyn Monroe – Suicide Or Cover-Up?

Guest Donna
I have recently discovered that Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were almost exactly the same age, to the day, when they died.

Coincidence or not????  :banghead:

I also strongly believe that princess Diana was murdered. It's so much looks like a murder!

Vehicle ‘accidents’ are used as a way of assassination

precisely because they are such a common cause of death...

I have recently discovered that Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were almost exactly the same age, to the day, when they died.

Coincidence or not????  :banghead:

I also strongly believe that princess Diana was murdered. It's so much looks like a murder!

Vehicle ‘accidents’ are used as a way of assassination

precisely because they are such a common cause of death...

And you know this how?

I wasn't aware that MOSAD, the CIA, MI5, etc went around telling people what their secret method of undetectible killing is.

Was this something else Don Wolfe, whistleblower extraordinare, let out of the bag in "The assassination of Marilyn Monroe?"

this is some great stuff. Donna, don't stop believing (hold on to that feelin')

Meanwhile, a trawl of the net offered this from cover-ups.com

http://www.coverups.com/monroe/visitors2.htm

From Katie...

"Well, anyone who has done any extensive research into the death of our darling Norma Jean Baker would know that there is a preposterous amount of damaging evidence against Peter Lawford and Robert Kennedy.

Everyone lied to the world to cover up the most sloppily planned out murder in history. In an interview shortly after Marilyn's death the next door neighbors testify to the fact that they saw a helicopter land in Marilyn's yard the night of her death and the woman said that he looked like JFK. Well, it wasn't JFK, but his similar looking younger brother Bobby.

The Kennedy's are fools if they think we all don't know what really happened that night. The forensic evidence in the autopsy report doesn't even match up. Thomas Noguchi performed the autopsy on August 13, 1962 but what most people don't know is that there are pages missing from the original autopsy report. When the paramedics were called to the scene the night of her death, they all changed their stories a million times. I wonder who was pressuring them to keep their mouths shut.

I have so much forensic, circumstantial, and physical evidence that I could prosecute Bobby Kennedy if he were alive. I should probably write a damn book except that they would probably knock me off too!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

And apparently, the driver of the mystery white car involved in the crash that killed Diana was none other than the Queen of England

Guest Donna

Hi everyone,

I respect everyone's opinion, but as I said, I strongly believe that both Marilyn Monroe & Princess Diana were assassinated. That is a fact and no doubt about it. The Monroe's killer(s) are dead now, so there's no point to argue about that. The Diana's killer(s)...of course that's the person/people who have the interest of getting rid of her...and very professionally they got rid of her - killed her!!!

That's what I believe. In fact...only God knows who did it and why?...

Hi everyone,

I respect everyone's opinion, but as I said, I strongly believe that both Marilyn Monroe & Princess Diana were assassinated.  That is a fact and no doubt about it.  The Monroe's killer(s) are dead now, so there's no point to argue about that.  The Diana's killer(s)...of course that's the person/people who have the interest of getting rid of her...and very professionally they got rid of her - killed her!!!

That's what I believe.  In fact...only God knows who did it and why?...

The Diana Reality

Myth: She was killed by MI6 as she was dangerous to the British Establishment

Fact: Royalty ceased being vital to the British establishment long before the simpering bint arrived.

Myth: She was killed by the Royal Family as revenge

Fact: She was killing her own reputation faster than any external group. Her string of mostly married lovers was becoming public knowledge. Her manipulative self promotion (eyes over the operation mask) was becoming more obvious and desperate. (I want to be left alone by the press - I'll be at the Ritz leaving at 11pm).

Myth: She was killed because she was pregnant with Dodi's baby

Fact: If she had been up the duff it would have been perfect for the Royal Family. Acceptance of the illegitimate child would have seemed modern and progressive while the Daily Mail reading Diana-ettes would have been disgusted.

Myth: It was a conspiracy

Facts:

The driver was pissed

She wasn't wearing a seat belt

The car crashed

She died

It's a shame for her sons to lose their Mum

It means bugger all to the rest of us

...only God knows who did it and why?...

If your spurious contentions are true,

then the perpetrators of the deed would also have an inkling.

:banghead:

I respect everyone's opinion, but as I said, I strongly believe that both Marilyn Monroe & Princess Diana were assassinated. ... The Diana's killer(s)...of course that's the person/people who have the interest of getting rid of her...and very professionally they got rid of her - killed her!!!

That's what I believe. In fact...only God knows who did it and why?...

If Diana was pregnant what was she doing drinking. Tut tut, it could have harmed the baby.

People say she was embalmed too quicky. This was important because if they hadn't, she would have stunk out the streets of London during her funeral procession.

Lets view the monarchy as a family unit instead of an establishment. As a father or Grandmother, would you have your children's/grandchildren's mother killed. It would harm them. I know the Royal Family can be cold but not that cold.

As someone mentioned earlier, the British Monarchy does not have the power to tell M15 what to do, or at least not on that scale.

Finally, if Diana was murdered on the Royals' orders, don't you think they would have been better prepared to deal with her death. They would at least have gone ott to show their grief in order to remove suspicion.

People say she was embalmed too quicky. This was important because if they hadn't, she would have stunk out the streets of London during her funeral procession.

She did, metaphorically speaking.

Guest Donna

...What can I say?!...People believe in what they want to believe & hear what they want to hear...However, the most naive ones believe that Diana's death was an accident but I believe it wasn't...And it wasn't indeed.

...What can I say?!...People believe in what they want to believe & hear what they want to hear...However, the most naive ones believe that Diana's death was an accident but I believe it wasn't...And it wasn't indeed.

It was an accident.

If the Royals wanted to kill Diana they would have done it before 1996, when the divorce came through. It makes more sense that way because then the Church of England has no issues with the man who may eventually become Supreme Governer. But then again, he has now married a divorcee...

She was not murdered, the driver just broke most rules of road safety:

-He was speeding.

-He was drunk.

-His passengers were not wearing seat belts.

All of above = death by dangerous driving.

Guest Donna

No way! She was murdered! Professional scenario to cover up!!! It's so naive to believe in tell stories of car crash, etc. As I said only God knows who planned it, who did it and of course there will be no escape from the justice...but that will be after death. Then everyone will get exactly what they deserved...

I believe Diana is in heaven now. Even in this life, she was like an angel, loved by so many people. There is nothing more to say.

Even in this life, she was like an angel, loved by so many people. There is nothing more to say.

I know I may have contributed to this conspiracy theory by comparing Monroe and Diana, but your assertion here is something even I think defies credibility. :ph34r:

There is nothing more to say.

I will be the judge of that, Donna. :D

It's so naive to believe in tell stories of car crash, etc. As I said only God knows who planned it, who did it and of course there will be no escape from the justice...but that will be after death.

You do realise that the Queen is deeply religious and so it is very doubtful that she would have any involvement in a murder. As she is the head of 'the establishment' the orders would have to come from Her.

Then everyone will get exactly what they deserved...

I believe Diana is in heaven now.

If you are the religious type you should know that Diana cannot be in heaven. She was an adulterer like her husband and died (allegedly) carrying an illegitimate child. So she will be condemned to hell. Unless of course she did what you Diana fans can never bring yourselves to do and forgive Charles for his adultery. There is evidence to suggest that she did. So I suggest you do the same and get over it!

If this is doing to be a Royalty discussion please go to the Royal Forums. You will be glad to know I do not have the ability to post there. :ph34r:

Guest Donna

Oh, yes Diana can be in heaven if she asked God for forgiveness. As to who is religious and who is not - remember: people are not always what they look like. Some people may say they are religious and make others believe that, but in fact it's a different story. Thanks to everyone in the forum...and sorry for being brutally honest, but that's the only way to express what I feel is the truth.

Guest Donna

...Oh,...by the way, just to mention that the forum is very entertaining, indeed. Where else I will read such a funny things...like...Diana is going to hell, but guess what...her husband...oh, he is going to heaven...wow...how clever...

Sometimes I just cannot believe how far a human imagination can go...!!!

No way! She was murdered! Professional scenario to cover up!!! It's so naive to believe in tell stories of car crash, etc. As I said only God knows who planned it, who did it and of course there will be no escape from the justice...but that will be after death. Then everyone will get exactly what they deserved...

I believe Diana is in heaven now. Even in this life, she was like an angel, loved by so many people. There is nothing more to say.

Are you barking mad or is this just a big wind-up?

...Oh,...by the way, just to mention that the forum is very entertaining, indeed. Where else I will read such a funny things...like...Diana is going to hell, but guess what...her husband...oh, he is going to heaven...wow...how clever...

Sometimes I just cannot believe how far a human imagination can go...!!!

Actually I only brought up religion because you reminded me on some sort of red neck, middle America Bible freak. I came to this conclusion with all the 'Dianas in heaven' junk.

I never mentioned anything about Charles and heaven so I'm afraid your imagination got there first.

I believe Diana is in heaven now.  Even in this life, she was like an angel, loved by so many people. There is nothing more to say.

Are you barking mad or is this just a big wind-up?

Princess Di? Most likely popped off.

Monroe? Most likely popped off.

Why?

I figure because everyone likes a tragic story of love, intrigue and death in the news and we needed a new one and you couldn't get a better example as these two.

Di, however, as noble as her intentions were, I can't help but think that her heads were up in the clouds and, frankly, I don't see what she's actually done for the UK apart from assist people in to thinking that being a dumb blonde and marrying some retarded prince is going to make the world alright because she could moan about landmines and expect people to give two tugs.

Monroe, in my opinion, was a bit of a shame, but when you play with fire...

Di? Who cares? British history is filled with royalty bumped off for one reason or another and usually there's a whole shed load of money involved in it somewhere.

Perhaps you'd be better off posting here. You'll find plenty of like-minded suckers there.

Thank you, dear.

Guest Guest

Plenty of like minded suckers, you mean like windsor old boy ;)

Perhaps you'd be better off posting here.  You'll find plenty of like-minded suckers there.

Thank you, dear.

O Elspeth you shouldn't have to take that.

You have 2 homes and one being the Deathlist.

Even if Windsor may slightly disagree.

Guest Guest

Serious now, this is an awful bloody site. I dont know what you see in it, it's depressing.

Perhaps you'd be better off posting here.  You'll find plenty of like-minded suckers there.

Thank you, dear.

O Elspeth you shouldn't have to take that.

You have 2 homes and one being the Deathlist.

Even if Windsor may slightly disagree.

I no longer have any disagreement with Elspeth.

I welcome her to this forum with open arms.