mooser745

Marilyn Monroe – Suicide Or Cover-Up?

Guest Arse Moriendi

The CIA killed Diana. There is no way it could be acceptable that the future king of England's mother be married to an Arab.

Then why not just kill the Arab?

:sicktherm:

Never let logic get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

Guest Arse Moriendi

Great way to show their ally to just shut up, bend down and do what you're told. Killing an insignificant Middle Eastern businessman doesn't give the same message as would changing the 'Queen of Hearts' to 'Our Lady of the Underpass'.

Great way to show their ally to just shut up, bend down and do what you're told. Killing an insignificant Middle Eastern businessman doesn't give the same message as would changing the 'Queen of Hearts' to 'Our Lady of the Underpass'.

Did you forget to think whilst you typed that, arse?

If you really wanted to kill her, blow her up and blame it on the IRA or terrorists.

Besides, Diana will always be our Queen of Hearts :) .

Guest Arse Moriendi
Did you forget to think whilst you typed that, arse?...

After reading some of your previous posts, I thought it neither necessary nor mandatory.

Considering that she was in a more serious relationship with an Arab for several years before meeting Dodi Fayed, it's surprising that a few weeks' acquaintanceship with Fayed would have bothered the Secret Service more than years of an affair with Hasnat Khan.

May I suggest, for those of you that love to come up with a good conspiracy theory, that you check out the works of David Ike?

That guy's got a lot to say about world leaders and those that are really running the planet. Personally, I think he MIGHT be a little nuts, but hey,we all love a good yarn from time to time, right? :sicktherm:

For anyone that doesn't know about/remember David Icke, this will tell you all you need to know.

He also has his own site: davidicke.com, but I gave up waiting for it to load. :sicktherm:

For anyone that doesn't know about/remember David Icke, this will tell you all you need to know.

He also has his own site: davidicke.com, but I gave up waiting for it to load. :sicktherm:

Completely and utterly hatstand. Reassuring to know our TV licence fee went towards his salary for a few years.

How about the British TV licence fee for the DL some year? Why, exactly, are we charged this? Would it really disrupt the cultural and artistic triumph that is Eastenders to stick three mins of ads in the middle?

How about the British TV licence fee for the DL some year? Why, exactly, are we charged this? Would it really disrupt the cultural and artistic triumph that is Eastenders to stick three mins of ads in the middle?

I initially misread that first sentence. I took it to mean that all the money collected for people's TV licences should be given to the Deathlist - what a great idea.

How about the British TV licence fee for the DL some year?  Why, exactly, are we charged this?  Would it really disrupt the cultural and artistic triumph that is Eastenders to stick three mins of ads in the middle?

I initially misread that first sentence. I took it to mean that all the money collected for people's TV licences should be given to the Deathlist - what a great idea.

I wonder which has fewer lunatics - the Beeb or the DL? There's certainly more useful and relevant information available here.

Icke has further claimed that a small group of Jews, particularly the Rothschild family, financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust. These claims have led to his speaking tours attracting the interest of British neo-Nazis, particularly Combat 18, as well as facing opposition from Jewish groups and anti-racism activists. In response to these allegations, Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, and has stressed his belief that the Illuminati, including the Rothschild family, are reptilians, not Jews.

:referee:

Dr. Hyman Engelberg, Marilyn Monroe's physician has died aged 92.

He was the chap who prescribed her sleeping pills and declared her death a suicide.

with a name like that I'd have thought he'd have been her obgyn......

He was the chap who prescribed her sleeping pills and declared her death a suicide.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that B)

I thought the same for a nano sec,

then the spelling gene kicked in, and I dismissed it utterly.

You dismissed it because of spelling? Come on TF, don't tell me that you're so disillusioned that you have no immature inner child. B)

You dismissed it because of spelling? Come on TF, don't tell me that you're so disillusioned that you have no immature inner child. B)

My inner child has reported me to the NSPCC.

Guest Toke Deltorso
-------------------------------------------------------------

And apparently, the driver of the mystery white car involved in the crash that killed Diana was none other than the Queen of England.

it was Teddy kennedy

And apparently, the driver of the mystery white car involved in the crash that killed Diana was none other than the Queen of England.

it was Teddy kennedy

I suppose the wet trail from the river was the giveaway :P

it was Teddy kennedy

I suppose the wet trail from the river was the giveaway :P

I always thought Teddy K was inseine

Guest ConspiringTheoristNo.1
...What can I say?!...People believe in what they want to believe & hear what they want to hear...However, the most naive ones believe that Diana's death was an accident but I believe it wasn't...And it wasn't indeed.

*nods in total and utter agreement* I think the Royals couldn't stand another stain left on their already tainted family. They wanted her out so they decided to hire a bad driver and be away with her. I don't believe a higher being would want her to die, she was to generous and kind so it would have to be the works of humans.