maryportfuncity

Gerry Adams & Martin McGuinness

He sounds like a dying man.

Such a shame I didn't know...would've loved to count an IRA commander amongst my hits...

• Like 2

Some on Twitter alleging he has pancreatic cancer. Sinn Fein refusing to comment.

I predict he'll miracously surrive this year and will be on the 2018 deathlist.

I think he's more like the Bernie Worrell of 2017.

Bit crafty I know but I was still in the swap window for the Rotten Deadpool site, so I've swapped one of the others out for him. Pretty sure he was on morphine or some variant in that interview just screened.

Aye, today def will be a case of figuring out who to boot in his favor. He looks a surefire goner.

I think he's more like the Bernie Worrell of 2017.

Nah, there was no warning for Worrell (or Sellers) in 2015. The signs were all there for McGuinness but most of the top teams appear to have gone conservative on it. These things happen, I'd be more annoyed if Spade had picked him! :P

Some on Twitter alleging he has pancreatic cancer. Sinn Fein refusing to comment.

Have you got a link?

Have you got a link?

https://twitter.com/theveteranparty/status/817142953093300225

Only tweet I can find for anyone suggesting pancreatic cancer.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2017/01/05/news/sinn-fein-refuses-to-clarify-mcguinness-health-problems-865742/

Have you got a link?

https://twitter.com/theveteranparty/status/817142953093300225

Only tweet I can find for anyone suggesting pancreatic cancer.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2017/01/05/news/sinn-fein-refuses-to-clarify-mcguinness-health-problems-865742/

Not conclusive but would not be surprised if it is true.

A friend of mine from NI is also stating that he does have pancreatic cancer but he said it is just a widespread rumour when I probed him.But apparantly everyone he speaks to says it is either pancreatic cancer or something equally serious.He is a political activist in NI so take from that what you will.Another friend of mine from the political bubble has also heard rumours of pancreatic cancer.So can`t confirm it but looks very plausible.

_93333239_martinmcguinnessleavesstormont

The face of a man whose Day of Reckoning draws near and there is going to need to be a lot of reckoning.

The face of a man whose Day of Reckoning draws near and there is going to need to be a lot of reckoning.

He looks like he is dying yes but as you say his face smacks of a guilty conscience triggered by impending mortality and religious conviction.Everyone I have know who has been nearing the end has tended to be very calm and at peace with the world around them but this arsehole rightly looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights!

He looks like he is dying yes but as you say his face smacks of a guilty conscience triggered by impending mortality and religious conviction.Everyone I have known is nearing the end has tended to be very calm and at peace with the world around them but this arsehole rightly looks like a rabit caught in the headlights!

That's the famous Morphine induced 1000 yard stare I think.

He looks like he is dying yes but as you say his face smacks of a guilty conscience triggered by impending mortality and religious conviction.Everyone I have known is nearing the end has tended to be very calm and at peace with the world around them but this arsehole rightly looks like a rabit caught in the headlights!

That's the famous Morphine induced 1000 yard stare I think.

Could well be.Wasn`t there rumours of him having heart problems a while back too?

Don't know about heart conditions but they don't whack you up on the happy juice for that. Not that I've come across anyway.

Well I am predominantly hearing that he allegedly has pancreatic cancer.

Tebbit will most likely do an Irish jig when McGuinness snuffs it.I can see him smirking already.

So will a whole heap of Republicans...

I think it will be a scary and delicate time over there and my hope is that people can adjust to not having him around without old tensions boiling over again. I've seen just as many distraught people on FB as I have those planning celebrations. Perhaps that one iconic photograph of him shaking the Queen's hand will show that even he could see peace was a thing worth protecting and cherishing if the place is to thrive.

But... but... Brexit complexities on top of a Sin Fein power vacuum and collapse of the power sharing agreement!! Deploy the Boris! lol!!

Ah, as my grandfather used to have hung on a frame over his door:

(Paraphrased)

"Why worry

If you get sick, either you get better or you don't. If you get better, why worry?

If you don't, you'll either live or die. If you live, why worry?

If you die, there's either no afterlife or there is one. If there's none, why worry?

If there's an afterlife and you die, you'll either go to heaven or Hell. If you go to Heaven, why worry?

And if you go to Hell, why worry?
You'll be too busy shaking hands with old friends to notice!"

:D

Harsh Shaun, without the GFA and taking the shilling, he'd have been a shoo in.

If we're doing a sweepstake, i'll go for May 8th.