maryportfuncity

Gerry Adams & Martin McGuinness

Even if there should be no place for McGuinness in a modern, peaceful Ireland, there are enough other places in the world which would welcome those who are only truly at home in a seething cess-pit of evil.

The Un***d S***es government springs to mind.

I bet he and C*******zza would hit it off like a house on fire.

• Like 1

Guest Guest_guest
I know I kicked off a thread about these two ages ago but the latest peace statement ups the stakes. Some of the IRA are gangsters running local rackets for financial gain and enjoying their hard man status in local communities. These people have just been ordered to work by exclusively peaceful means. I don't see the massive Sinn Fein re-training scheme to turn murderous thugs with psychopathic traits into pleasant local government types and in some cases that's the level of change they're demanding.

McGuinness in particular is something of an ambivalent figure to the rank and file, having risen from the active end of the ranks to hang around with politicians.

Good outside bets the pair of them.

I wouldn't worry too much. If there's any trouble then who better to sort it out than Martin "Mad Dog" McGuinness, former IRA assassin and now education minister.....

Those mad dogs who live by the sword.....

Guest JJ from Belfast

Yes being British isn a big deal. Many nationalist people r quite happy to take British benifits but dont consider themselves to be British. If these was a united ireland, it would start an even greater demise of the British empire. As a Unionist being British is very important, It is what we have fought for for the last 50 years. As the population divide is 51% to 49% in favour of unionism, A majority will want to stay British and majority rules.

Rule Britinnia.

Guest JJ Belfast

Britannia**

it would start an even greater demise of the British empire.

Just an update - the British Empire does not exist anymore.

We now prefer the term Commonwealth whereby Britain has no direct rule.

By the way, I'm led to believe that Ireland was not and is not part of the Empire but indeed part of the Kingdom (there is a difference).

Hello Everyone,

My first post. I'm enjoying the forum.

As someone living not a million miles from the relevant area it is obvious to most people in these parts that SinnFein/IRA(the two headed beast) were put under severe pressure after the Belfast bank heist and more especially the awful murder of Robert McCartney. That particular incident which resulted in Sinn Fein being denied access to the White House on Patrick's Day was especially galling for the Shinners as they received an icy reception from ther likes of Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton and other Irish Americansand subsequently took a lot of stick from what had been relatively supportive sections of the media.

As your contributors stated the econony here in southern Ireland is thriving. The Irish have joined the global lust for consumerism. People are more concerned with plasma t.v's and Prada handbags. Sinn Fein's basic philosophy is marxist 1950's style. When Sinn Fein are questioned by any decent journalist about subjects other than Northern Ireland, say, the Health Service, Education, Transport they haven't a clue all cod economics not supported by any hard facts.

My heroes for 2005.

The McCartney Sisters and Robert's partner Bridgeen.

All of which means with some genuine shitheads in the ranks that the academically challenged division who're in it for the intimidation, beatings and respect/fear this generates will struggle to find a role. Other than maybe killing the people who forced real politics on them. Adams is smart enough to realise how suicidal these acts are so - I guess - deserves some resepect.

Wonder if he's got a plasma TV or his wife has a Prada handbag.

Can't find the earlier thread on Gerry and his mate Martin McGuinness. Gerry's name - it has just been revealed - has turned up on a loyalist hit list. No surprise there. But many in that camp hate Adams and McGuinness for their work in going for ballots over bullets.

Reckon is an outside risk of violent death for the rest of his life.

Can't find the earlier thread on Gerry and his mate Martin McGuinness. Gerry's name - it has just been revealed - has turned up on a loyalist hit list. No surprise there. But many in that camp hate Adams and McGuinness for their work in going for ballots over bullets.

Reckon is an outside risk of violent death for the rest of his life.

Shame it's only an outside risk. Rather it was a 100% certainty.

Just an idea like, him, McGuinness, Paisley and a few others on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' only once they're there the TV crew pack up and go home leaving them stranded and surrounded by snakes and crocks. They could think of it as a team building exercise!

Just an idea like, him, McGuinness, Paisley and a few others on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' only once they're there the TV crew pack up and go home leaving them stranded and surrounded by snakes and crocks. They could think of it as a team building exercise!

Think of the cruelty involved.

what have those poor animals done, to desereve that rabble foisted upon them.

Think of the cruelty involved.

what have those poor animals done, to desereve that rabble foisted upon them.

Oh, I don't know. There's not much food in Paisley, but the other ones must be a nice snack for a hungry crocodile. They have the same morals, too.

I do feel pity for the snakes, though.

regards,

Hein

He's on his way to Lebanon on a "peace mission"....... or buy a few guns maybe. ( :rolleyes: "they havent gone away ya know" :ph34r: )

So its fingers crossed for a suicide bomber :)

Aye, he presented himself well this morning on radio, arguing - more or less - that his experience in brokering peace in Ireland would help in the fermenting mess around the Israeli border. The whole mission isn't approved by the UK government so I wonder how good his security is. Could be a first, he'll get kidnapped and our government will pay them a stack to hang onto him.

And the Irish government to as they don't like him much either!

Both of them and Gerry Kelly have had to increase thier personal security due to threats from within the Republican movement!

So, with a bit of luck I may get some "hits" on CPDP, now that the Adair/Stone war of words has slowed down. :D

Hello Everyone,

My first post. I'm enjoying the forum.

As someone living not a million miles from the relevant area it is obvious to most people in these parts that SinnFein/IRA(the two headed beast) were put under severe pressure after the Belfast bank heist and more especially the awful murder of Robert McCartney. That particular incident which resulted in Sinn Fein being denied access to the White House on Patrick's Day was especially galling for the Shinners as they received an icy reception from ther likes of Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton and other Irish Americansand subsequently took a lot of stick from what had been relatively supportive sections of the media.

As your contributors stated the econony here in southern Ireland is thriving. The Irish have joined the global lust for consumerism. People are more concerned with plasma t.v's and Prada handbags. Sinn Fein's basic philosophy is marxist 1950's style. When Sinn Fein are questioned by any decent journalist about subjects other than Northern Ireland, say, the Health Service, Education, Transport they haven't a clue all cod economics not supported by any hard facts.

My heroes for 2005.

The McCartney Sisters and Robert's partner Bridgeen.

......... and the buggers still haven't apologised for De Valera sending a message of sympathy to the German embassy on hearing of the death of Hitler.

Ahhhhhh........... but they dit it wid a twinkle in the oiye......

Adams and McGuinness need to get lucky every day. The excitable likes of Michael Stone only need to get lucky once. He wasn't joking, and he's not the only one struggling to cope with the ballot box replacing bullets.

Adams and McGuinness need to get lucky every day. The excitable likes of Michael Stone only need to get lucky once. He wasn't joking, and he's not the only one struggling to cope with the ballot box replacing bullets.

I like this line: "He was carrying a gun, knife and a suspect device." So the gun and knife were OK then? Inspector knacker said he would leave no Stone unturned. B)

Great phrase - I assume you deliberately used the words of the IRA following the Brighton bombing re: only having to get lucky once B)

I would like to point out that this was not an attempt by myself to score points for CPDP!!! :P

If only he had got in, I could have had over 30 points by now! B)

Guest Biffo

There was referendum in 1973 that asked; A - Do you want NI to remain part of the UK? or, B - Do you NI to be part of the republic outside the UK?

Result. 58% turnout - A = 98.9%. B = 1.1%

It is likely that many Catholics boycotted this vote to try and devalue it but it doesn't take a genius to work out that even if they had turned out there still would have been a significant majority in favour of staying in the UK.

I would like to point out that this was not an attempt by myself to score points for CPDP!!! :P

If only he had got in, I could have had over 30 points by now! <_<

Aye, I'll confess I took the Brighton bomber's words above, thought the irony of them now applying to McGuinness very apt. Re One Shot Paddy;I never suspected you were Michael Stone for a second. You're joined up thinking puts his publicity seeking in its place. The Independent today noted that he can't make up his mind about the peace process suggesting the one consistent thing in his world is his love of publicity.

• Like 1