maryportfuncity

Gerry Adams & Martin McGuinness

UTV asked people on the loyalist Shankhill road what they thought of his latest stunt, everybody was of the opinion he was an attention seeking arsehole, and three said they thought his paintings were shite.

He's on remand but still has 674 years of his original sentence to serve, so he won't be out for a while.

He could be a good bet for 07 as things can happen in prison! <_<

• Like 1

Things can happen out of prison too. According to this the UDA sent hit squads to stop Stone on the day but they failed.

How, exactly, was Michael Stone not in jail? 12 years for three murders, which probably led to a lot more deaths than that. He'll probably get a statue next.

Take yer point about Stone but remember that years ago The Cook Report outed McGuinness as IRA Chief of Staff. The man made threats but never sued as he said he would, suggesting maybe their evidence was good enough for a jury.

The point re Stone is that a lot of people are wandering the Ulster streets with unconvicted crimes and/or influential friends who helped them out. Stone's crimes were seen in the context of the 'troubles' and the implicit message of the prisoner releases was that these guys were politically motivated and - apparantly - capable of keeping their murders in check once the shooting was over. Stone isn't the only excitable one let out there.

The problem that the Good Friday Agreement was that it failed to take into account the fact that some 'political prisoners' on both sides were little more than unhinged psychopaths who had been able to kill and maim at whim for many years. Whilst many of those released from jail early were doubtless acting on firmly held political convictions, the culture of violence had attracted many lunatics who would have never, under normal cirumstances, have been released.

That very fact was central to the starting of this thread, it may yet be central to some point scoring on DPs in the future.

Michael Stone's letter from last week.

Is there a graphologist amongst the membership?

As the DL resident graphologist I can confirm that this is the handwriting of a nutter. Male, Protestant, psychopathic tendencies, I would place him in Northern Ireland. You can tell by the way he slopes his Ts. Or maybe it's the content. :lol:

Michael Stone on trial for his attack on Stormont.

Are you ready for this bit?

A defence lawyer for the 51-year-old has said the incident was not intended to hurt anyone, and was instead a piece of performance art replicating a terrorist attack.

:angry::lol::D

It wasn't performance art it was FULL-ON CRIME!

With hardline republicans increasingly active, it might not be the last attempt on the lives of Ulster's answer to the Glimmer Twins.

Martin McGuinness has been advised by the police of a significant threat to his life from dissident republicans.

And here's the link.

If he's forced to stay inside and safe for a while, he could always read that bestselling account of the troubles....'Watching the Door.'

Dissident republicans plant 600lb bomb to kill police. This is a real insight into the mentality of the die-hards, it's sledgehammer to crack a walnut time, pitting that much blast power against a few police. These people must include a few capable and willing to kill Adams and McGuinness. This particular plan was about a massive explosion, way beyond what was required and - probably - also intended to show they could execute a bomb on this scale. You know, a gargantuan, groundshaking Gioliath of tinnitus inducing........

Oh, I've got a hard on, back later.

Dissident republicans plant 600lb bomb to kill police. This is a real insight into the mentality of the die-hards, it's sledgehammer to crack a walnut time, pitting that much blast power against a few police. These people must include a few capable and willing to kill Adams and McGuinness. This particular plan was about a massive explosion, way beyond what was required and - probably - also intended to show they could execute a bomb on this scale. You know, a gargantuan, groundshaking Gioliath of tinnitus inducing........

Oh, I've got a hard on, back later.

I drove past the bloody thing :sick:

And it's possible Adams' latest career move will anger a few volatile types on both sides of the debate.

PA News: Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams’s brother, Liam, has handed himself over to Irish authorities after an extradition warrant was issued for his arrest over alleged sexual abuse of his daughter.

Read this as "hanged" for, like, five minutes and got a lot more interested in this story than I should be.

Im not to sure about that

Im not to sure about that

Obviously you're bored this morning and have decided to post inane comments on disperate threads to gain attention. Well done.

Why thankyou

Gerry Adams life insurance premiums are unlikely to be reduced at any point in the near future.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/loc...s-14784746.html

Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams has been warned that dissident terrorists are determined to kill him and other senior republicans. After receiving his fifth formal notification from police in almost as many months, the outgoing West Belfast MP said the level of threat against him appeared to be increasing.

“They're trying to kill us. I got notice just last week of the increased threat level against me,” he said yesterday.

“And I know that others in our leadership — from Martin McGuinness through to other representatives — are under very, very serious threat.”

Gerry Adams life insurance premiums are unlikely to be reduced at any point in the near future.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/loc...s-14784746.html

Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams has been warned that dissident terrorists are determined to kill him and other senior republicans. After receiving his fifth formal notification from police in almost as many months, the outgoing West Belfast MP said the level of threat against him appeared to be increasing.

“They're trying to kill us. I got notice just last week of the increased threat level against me,” he said yesterday.

“And I know that others in our leadership — from Martin McGuinness through to other representatives — are under very, very serious threat.”

Well, if you live by the sword...etc etc

Bloody Sunday Enquiry report likely to reopen some old wounds. Already saw one article last weekend saying if the soldiers are identified as unlawful killers many in the British army - then and since - will come forward and ask why McGuinness isn't up for murder and conspiracy to murder.

• Like 1