Cowboy Ronnie

Gary Glitter

He should donate the money to the NSPCC.

Mmm. They'd no doubt be delighted to receive it. They might even open up a new children's home named in his honour.

Surely he wouldn't want to open an entire children's home? -- Just a quiet entry in their annals.

He should donate the money to the NSPCC.

Mmm. They'd no doubt be delighted to receive it. They might even open up a new children's home named in his honour.

Surely he wouldn't want to open an entire children's home? -- Just a quiet entry in their annals.

Would he have to enter via the back door?

Two hundred clicks from use of one of his hits in an advert. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, or summat.

he also has to come back to britain to sign the sex offenders register....

are we going to be funding this ??

I doubt we'll be funding it given the sum - somewhere between 12 and 15 million - still in his possession. He'd made and banked a fortune from live work before his arrest.

I doubt we'll be funding it given the sum - somewhere between 12 and 15 million - still in his possession. He'd made and banked a fortune from live work before his arrest.

In that case he'll qualify for a lottery grant and when the construction bill exceeds six trillion, and the buildtime goes into decades, the British public will bail him out.

Thanks in advance Gordon. :huh:

Vietnam traditionally reduces the sentences of inmates with good prison conduct records with amnesties on special occasions.

Of course he's behaving himself, he's surrounded by grown men!

Meanwhile his official site continues to trail the story that he's planning a 'television comeback' when he returns to the UK. Puh-lease, put him in Celebrity Big Brother, with Frank Bruno, Prince Naseem and Nigel Benn.

Meanwhile his official site continues to trail the story that he's planning a 'television comeback' when he returns to the UK. Puh-lease, put him in Celebrity Big Brother, with Frank Bruno, Prince Naseem and Nigel Benn.

If he took over the helm from Noel Edmonds, it couldn't make me hate Deal Or No Deal any more than I already do.

When he is well enough he will go back to prison but at the moment he is still a very sick man."

What - like - they've only just realised!

BBC aren't reporting a heart attack, more a severe dose of the sh*ts and his ticker a bit off regular. As Glitter might say: 'Heart attack, my arse!'

Guest Guest_dave_*
Gary Glitter is in hospital after suffering a heart attack.

the whole world will be praying for him... :)

BBC aren't reporting a heart attack, more a severe dose of the sh*ts and his ticker a bit off regular.

So he's got a touch of the Gary's, eh? Couldn't be more apt.

Gary's thinking about leaving Vietnam on his release. Looks like the word 'register' won't be used referring to his voice ever again.

"Glitter has asked about starting a new life in Hong Kong where there is no sex offenders' register to track his movements."

You see, what Glitter doesn't understand is that the Great British Press will hound him, no matter where he goes. The sex offender's register is the least of his problems.

"Glitter has asked about starting a new life in Hong Kong where there is no sex offenders' register to track his movements."

You see, what Glitter doesn't understand is that the Great British Press will hound him, no matter where he goes. The sex offender's register is the least of his problems.

Correct hairless young boys appear to be his biggest problem.

At least let him put his wig back on

Let him go to Hong Kong.

I'd love to see how the Chinese deal with sex offenders...

Let him go to Hong Kong.

I'd love to see how the Chinese deal with sex offenders...

The problem he'll have then is after one Chinese, you'd want another 30 minutes later.

I'll get my coat

Guest not again ...

And the more money The Sun offers, the more of these people will crawl out of the woodwork, funny that ...

I liked some of this guys songs but i was disgusted and outraged when i found out the truth about his dirty little secret....Trying to cover up his embarrasing hair loss..The nerve of the man :D

got a new car stereo,voice activated,i shout country

it plays dolly parton,i shout rock it plays guns n roses

i was driving the other day and two little sh*ts ran

out in front of me,i shouted f*cking kids, it played gary glitter.

got a new car stereo,voice activated,i shout country

it plays dolly parton,i shout rock it plays guns n roses

i was driving the other day and two little sh*ts ran

out in front of me,i shouted f*cking kids, it played gary glitter.

:P:angry:

Gary Glitter is sitting in his living room surfing the internet on his

laptop. All of a sudden, the door of the apartment whips open and his

girlfriend storms through.

"You f*****g asshole!" she screams and heads into the bedroom.

Stunned, Gary flips off the computer and walks toward the bedroom

wondering, "Now what have I done?"

Inside the bedroom he finds the girl furiously packing a suitcase. He

asks her what's up. She responds with a hiss, "My therapist says that

I should leave you and that you're a paedophile!"

Gary responds, "Wow, you're quite smart for an 8 year old."