Cowboy Ronnie

Gary Glitter

Allegedly abiding on the Kent coast. Perhaps Welshman or any other correspondent in the area could keep their eyes and ears open, and help us all study form. Despite the contradictions in the rumours this is plausible. He was denied permission to travel to France in the recent past and he'd doubtless be happier flitting in and out of the UK to European destinations where he'd be less conspicious. A proximity to a few channel ports and a nice quiet airport - like London Manston - would all be useful to the well protected man of means.

If a person living with protection is rumoured to be living somewhere it's a useful tactic to start spreading false information to make the genuinely based rumours look weaker.....not that any of that approach stopped the good citizens of Carlisle running one of Jamie Bulger's killers out of town a few years ago.

Wonder if Gary Glitter has considered joining the Eric Gill Society. Wonder, also, what became of his children.

Probably running Crufts.

In a difference sense of the word, I wonder if he's grooming himself for possible Jacko warm-up spot at the O2?

The hounding of this man is quite shocking.

Now if he was an Arsenal supporter, well that would be different.....

After identifying the shamed rocker this week we saw him:

LEERING at pretty young waitresses.

Sickening, evil bastard.

Stunned to see the prices some of his CDs are commanding at present. You can track progress on Amazon where you'll find some 2008 releases of original albums like Remember Me This Way going expensive and still showing a sales ranking that is prone to shooting up once in a while, indicating some mug out there is still willing to line GG's pockets.

Link

Stunned to see the prices some of his CDs are commanding at present. You can track progress on Amazon where you'll find some 2008 releases of original albums like Remember Me This Way going expensive and still showing a sales ranking that is prone to shooting up once in a while, indicating some mug out there is still willing to line GG's pockets.

Link

So...

Why were you on Amazon checking out his album sales?

Well, someone had to ask... :)

Link

So...

Good question. It may just be the influence of this site. I have recently found myself looking up transvestite butlers and bum gravy. Of course, MPFC could just be a massive fan of GG. A bit before my time but I always enjoyed a bit of GG. Obviously I hate him lots and lots now.

Link

So...

Good question. It may just be the influence of this site. I have recently found myself looking up transvestite butlers and bum gravy. Of course, MPFC could just be a massive fan of GG. A bit before my time but I always enjoyed a bit of GG. Obviously I hate him lots and lots now.

I am going to Google 'transvestite butlers and bum gravy'. But not now. I'll wait till I'm at work tomorrow.

I am going to Google 'transvestite butlers and bum gravy'. But not now. I'll wait till I'm at work tomorrow.

Ehrm, are you sure the results will be work safe?

regards,

Hein (who doesn't want to know what bum gravy is)

transvestite butlers

That was from an ancient Thunderbirds joke, but sadly someone felt the need to rush to the punchline before we had enjoyed the full value of the journey there.

:)

Re how I found this out, I was indeed shopping for glam rock bargains on Amazon, Mud, Sweet, Suzi Q and the like often offering up greatest hits compilations for next to nowt if you shop around. Those GG releases may well be official, in other words offering a percentage to the ageing paedophile. He still rakes in a serious amount of cash from the use of Rock 'n' Roll Part Two as crowd pleasing music at live sports events in the USA too.

The Sun and AOL are amongst those running a story suggesting Glitter was spotted trying to get into X Factor auditions. Entirely plausible IMHO, he still thinks himself a genuine talent, and probably thought to make a point that he still has it.

pdf.gif

Guest Guest
pdf.gif

what is the point or relevance of that post? if he's not dead or close to death please don't bother

pdf.gif

what is the point or relevance of that post? if he's not dead or close to death please don't bother

Ooooooo!

Handbags-for-Women-2.jpg

pdf.gif

Relevance? Its in the f'kin Gary Glitter thread!!

Point? Its to to give us people with double & triple digit IQ's a bit of amusement.

Now what was the point or relevance of your post?

Relevance? Its in the f'kin Gary Glitter thread!!

Point? Its to to give us people with double & triple digit IQ's a bit of amusement.

Now what was the point or relevance of your post?

I think I can answer that. It's Iain.

(Stupor mundi non impediti ratione cogitationis)

Amusment was intended but I'm sure the double-digit IQ crowd and beyond can see the other point. Glitter continues to live in the UK, seems convinced that the tabloid stories are the result of a few cynical journos attempting to whip up hatred and has been known to argue that he is the victim of injustice. The most recent legal machinations around the man relate to his intentions to travel abroad. Basically, he continues to go amongst crowds without any apparent protection, and many people in this country know he is a convicted sex offender and also a very wealthy man.

I'd say there is a fair chance he could come to harm if he continues to live like this.

Amusment was intended but I'm sure the double-digit IQ crowd and beyond can see the other point. Glitter continues to live in the UK, seems convinced that the tabloid stories are the result of a few cynical journos attempting to whip up hatred and has been known to argue that he is the victim of injustice. The most recent legal machinations around the man relate to his intentions to travel abroad. Basically, he continues to go amongst crowds without any apparent protection, and many people in this country know he is a convicted sex offender and also a very wealthy man.

I'd say there is a fair chance he could come to harm if he continues to live like this.

Probably more chance of him getting a job as UK special trade envoy. He has the right connections. I'll keep me' coat on, not stopping.

Loses in his complaint about Channel Four drama. Not much has gone his way in the last decade and a half.

maybe if he changed his appearance so that he doesnt look like a psychotic villian from a James Bond film it might help improve his public standing a tiny bit...

Loses in his complaint about Channel Four drama. Not much has gone his way in the last decade and a half.

maybe if he changed his appearance so that he doesnt look like a psychotic villian from a James Bond film it might help improve his public standing a tiny bit...

What? WHAT? What the FUCK are you ON ABOUT? HOW THE FUCK could a PAEDOPHILE POSSIBLY IMPROVE HIS PUBLIC STANDING BY HAVING A FUCKING SHAVE? I've never heard anything so FUCKING RIDICULOUS in my entire life. Jesus.

What? WHAT? What the FUCK are you ON ABOUT? HOW THE FUCK could a PAEDOPHILE POSSIBLY IMPROVE HIS PUBLIC STANDING BY HAVING A FUCKING SHAVE? I've never heard anything so FUCKING RIDICULOUS in my entire life. Jesus.

Jesus was a paedo ?