Cowboy Ronnie

Gary Glitter

Glitter admits an 11 year old girl stayed at his house, but says nothing illegal happened.

"Glitter said the girl had slept in his bed as she was afraid of ghosts, his lawyer told another news agency, AP." :)

Breaking News

Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 December 2005, 10:27 GMT

Glitter Announcement

Former UK rocker Gary Glitter made an announcement today from his jail cell in Vietnam.

The fallen pop star has asked that if he is executed he would like his ashes put in an etch-a-sketch toy so that the kids could still play with him. :)

Guest A viewer
Glitter admits an 11 year old girl stayed at his house, but says nothing illegal happened.

"Glitter said the girl had slept in his bed as she was afraid of ghosts, his lawyer told another news agency, AP." :)

didnt wacko jacko say the same a while back ;)

background.jpg

You sick puppy (funny though!)

:);):lol:

Very well done,

Sick and funny,

Haven't those Vietnamese suffered enough,

50's war with the French,

60's & 70's war with the USA

and now invaded by Glitter.

Apparently police are interviewing six females age 11 to 23 who claim to have had sex with our good buddy here.

Ye gads man, take it easy...

It looks like Glitter has bought himself off the child rape charges,

but he still faces the lesser molestation charge.

Gary Glitter is trying to bribe the children and avoid justice in the same way that Michael Jackson did. Chances are that the Vietnamese will not be as forgiving as the Americans and he might see some jail time for those molestation charges.

Gary Glitter is trying to bribe the children and avoid justice in the same way that Michael Jackson did. Chances are that the Vietnamese will not be as forgiving as the Americans and he might see some jail time for those molestation charges.

I think they'll crack down. They already look a bit foolish for making their country look like one where justice can be bought and sold, and they have enough problems with their reputation as is.

Guest iain

Glitter has avoided the firing squad..but he stillk has to contend with the anger of his fellow prisoners,who presumably dont like child molesting any more than we do...

Guest Toke Deltorso

Castrate him (f*****g nonce) :unsure:

In my area (Maryland) of the US, we've added a bit of a spin on his Rock n Roll Part 2 which I think applies to Gary and his underage escapades.

na na na NA NA na

HEY...YOU SUCK!

In a situation like this it all comes down to money and fame. I was

almost positive Michael Jackson wouldn't be guilty and it appears

I was very much correct.

Unlike Jackson, Gary Glitter doesn't mean anything and if it weren't

for the DL I can't say I would have a clue who the hell he was.

I say he serves time.

He's paid the families around £2000 a piece and now they're unwilling to press charges.

If there isn't enough evidence, outside theirs, the prosecution will collapse and Paedo Francis Gadd will walk away from it.

Doesn't sound like alot of money but the sort of weekly wage these people are on is a pittance. Glitter's donation equates to 54,624,363 Vietnamese Dong based on todays rates...

What's Vietnamese for Jordy Chandler? :unsure:

He's paid the families around £2000 a piece and now they're unwilling to press charges

I think it's just over half that per family, affordable given the fortune he still has and his current income of around £100,000 a year.

The really scary aspect here is the way these costs will probably encourage more of Glitter's type to scuttle over to SE Asia and buy their way out of trouble. Now if we could load all that scum onto one plane, cover the runway with butter and give the fire brigade a long tea break....we'd do humanity a favour.

The really scary aspect here is the way these costs will probably encourage more of Glitter's type to scuttle over to SE Asia and buy their way out of trouble. Now if we could load all that scum onto one plane, cover the runway with butter and give the fire brigade a long tea break....we'd do humanity a favour.

An excellent suggestion, sir. Bravo!

I'm afraid the SE Asia 'Paedo Paradise' is well renown for it's buy your innocence paedo policy... I'm sure it played a large part of his destination choice, after he was removed from Cuba.

Maybe the US could initiate a War on Paedophilia and take out sanctions against countries that aren't hardline on kiddy fiddlers?

Then again that would jeopardise most of their manufacturing industry.... :unsure:

Guest Toke Deltorso
In my area (Maryland) of the US, we've added a bit of a spin on his Rock n Roll Part 2 which I think applies to Gary and his underage escapades.

na na na NA NA na

HEY...YOU SUCK!

I expect old gazza sucked anything he could get his grubby paws on, in prison i hope some well hung hairy assed faggot shags the living daylights out of him, apart from that i hope he has a nice day. :ph34r: meybe he can share with jacko?. the cell not the faggot---

Guest Toke Deltorso
It looks like he will not be doing any jail time.

Vietnam may deport, not jail Gary Glitter

Not even a public flogging before they chuck him out?

Oh, wait, that was Singapore.

regards,

Hein

Flogging he'd like that, i wouln't mind a bit of that my---- . :lol:

Not even a public flogging before they chuck him out?

Flogging he'd like that, i wouln't mind a bit of that my---- . :lol:

AIUI such a flogging is meted out by a big man with a cane, not by a leather clad woman with a whip. I'd give it a miss.

regards,

Hein