Cowboy Ronnie

Gary Glitter

His trial has begun.

regards,

Hein

Any chance of a Paul Gadd daily thread,which covers EVERY news resource,including all the news groupies here.Culminating in a happy,(hopefully) ,guilty verdict,which we,with utmost regard to HoS,can celebrate.

If not - we just persevere.

The trial is only expected to last a couple of days ... and the worst (or best) he'll get is 7 years in jail.

According to my sister (who spent about 18 months in Vietnam though never met Glitter - she's too old for him anyway...) people in Vung Tau who often saw him in and around the bars there reckon he could possibly commit suicide if he goes down. However, with the pressure of a possible death sentence being lifted, this now seems unlikely.

This would be one case where the death of the artist did nothing to improve flagging record sales.

The trial is only expected to last a couple of days ... and the worst (or best) he'll get is 7 years in jail.

Apparently the verdict will be announced around 3.00 am GMT

I'll set my alarm clock :angry:

Apparently the verdict will be an-nonced around 3.00am GMT

Culminating in a happy,(hopefully) ,guilty verdict,which we,with utmost regard to HoS,can celebrate.

If not - we just persevere.

:angry:

hosduvall9my.jpg

Apparently the verdict will be an-nonced around 3.00am GMT

Huzzah Sir!

clapper9yr.gif

Bravo!

:)

As it stands EVEN if the parasite completed the sentence,he can still be extradited back to the UK & be charged again under the Sexual Offences Act 2003,section 72.

It's been reported here he was only 'Helping them with their English'.

Now 'French' I'd believe. :angry:

He could be out by the end of the year. He'll be eligible for parole after serving a third of his sentence & he's already done 3 months. Also he will serve his sentence in a "civilian" prison as it's less than 3 years.

BTW does anyone else think Glitter looks a lot like Ming the Merciless these days?

There's no doubt a lot of corruption in Vietnam and he's quite wealthy by their standards. I'm sure he'll be able to make himself quite comfortable. What will happen when he gets extradited back here and the British press get hold of him is a different matter. I'd put him down as a possibility for 2008.

He could be out by the end of the year. He'll be eligible for parole after serving a third of his sentence & he's already done 3 months. Also he will serve his sentence in a "civilian" prison as it's less than 3 years.

BTW does anyone else think Glitter looks a lot like Ming the Merciless these days?

Not sure, but I guess the gottee will double as a useful hand hold for some Ho Chi Minh prison, "Bull Queen".

Not sure, but I guess the gottee will double as a useful hand hold for some Ho Chi Minh prison, "Bull Queen".

I don't think much of his hair style; bald with a square patch at the back. Was it a mini pony tail? :)

Paul Gadd is now officially a convicted child molester.

Gadd Does Porridge!

_41396810_glitter203_getty.jpg

"Come again?"

regards,

Hein

No Gary thats not the patter of tiny feet.

_41396810_glitter203_getty.jpg

No Gary thats not the patter of tiny feet.

:D:o Kudos, MBA.

Looks like he has a scrot on his chin. Sorry...I had to say it.

Gary has stated that he is going to appeal against his sentence

He has asked if the judge would consider giving him 20 years in a YOUNG OFFENDERS CENTRE instead!!!!! :D

Send him a card.

Show a crim you care.