Catherine

George Best

You won't need to be inappropriate. We're coming in early July.

I'll look forward to it. I'll provide the saucisson and fromage. Shall I get in another bottle of Pastis, are you old enough to drink yet? On second thoughts Best not, probably not a good idea to mix with your meds.

Guest Scot
You won't need to be inappropriate. We're coming in early July.

I'll look forward to it. I'll provide the saucisson and fromage. Shall I get in another bottle of Pastis, are you old enough to drink yet? On second thoughts Best not, probably not a good idea to mix with your meds.

Monoclinic, I don't find you funny. Please stop these sarcastic cracks. And yes, I'm old enough to drink - as is my brother. We're both nearly 25.

Anubis, that's not exactly what David and I look like - we're just two young, sports - loving Scots. As you'll have gathered, I've at last got a chance to be on the computer - so now you're speaking to Scot.

Bob Holness has gone. So that's another part of my boyhood gone. I once appeared on Blockbusters when they came scouting in Glasgow. And the fact that I'm a fanatic Celtic fan didn't put them off.

Bob Holness has gone. So that's another part of my boyhood gone. I once appeared on Blockbusters when they came scouting in Glasgow. And the fact that I'm a fanatic Celtic fan didn't put them off.

Scot, I'm glad to hear you don't find me in the remotest bit funny, oh and I never knew Bob Holness was that way inclined.

Guest Scot

Scot, I'm glad to hear you don't find me in the remotest bit funny, oh and I never knew Bob Holness was that way inclined.

I don't actually know what team he supported - but I found him a nice man. Blockbusters often used to come to Glasgow - inviting boys and girls onto the show.

Where has Bob Holness gone? He's not dead, and he's got f**k all to do with George Best, to my knowledge.

highlandwrestling1.jpg

we're just two young, sports - loving Scots.

I wonder if you can get conjoined kilts, and what would you not wear underneath them?