Catherine

George Best

I'm going for 11:35 PM - (Precise mode ON).

Luv da Deathclock Yeti...hehe nice one

Also I think this is my 40th post WOOHOO that's a record for me in ANY forum !!!

Try putting George Best's details into the deathclock and see what the result is ...

DOB 22/5/1946

Height : 5 ft 8" (Weird Site:blink:

Pre-Illness Weight : 168 lb

Current Weight : 84 lb.

I've assumed, he's pessimistic.

The deathclock predicts he died 14th May 1991.

Think you may be right to assume he is pessimistic as he was born on a Wednesday - 'Wednesday's child is full of woe'

The deathclock predicts he died 14th May 1991.

He died alright on Wogan! :blink:

When during the hullabaloo concerning Best when he goes (tributes, obituaries etc), watch out for the Parsons and his usual contrary view in the Daily Mirror. Last year when John Peel died, when everyone was unanimous about Peel's significance in music, Parson stuck out like a sore thumb and declared his hatred for him. If the general consenus is of 'great player, wasted talent', expect the contrary one to celebrate his lifestyle and bollocks to the naysayers (and probably the following day taking aim at 24-hr drinking to confirm his consistancy). If whoever, the press casually ignore Bestie's proclivities in favour of his achievements on the pitch, wait for the reverend Parsons to clamber into the pulpit and rage against his womanizing,aldulterous,drinking,violent ways lest we forget....

Aye, but we have a choice about reading that shite.

Latest news....hes donating his organs ...i wonder how much theyll get on ebay for them?

I just hope none of my organs fail in the next few days and need replacing. I don't fancy one of Mr Best's cast-offs.

well at least you'll never have to waste money and buy alcohol again, you'd be permanently pissed !!

You'll take what you can get and be darned happy with it you will.

Oh ... 12.15 pm tomorrow.

Just before the news.

Try putting George Best's details into the deathclock and see what the result is ...

DOB 22/5/1946

Height : 5 ft 8" (Weird Site) :blink:

He should have died Dec 10th 2002 according to deathclock! :lol:

Just before the news.

DOB 22/5/1946

I'm officially denouncing Deathclock as shite...

It's predictions are up there with Russell Grant...

Just before the news.

DOB 22/5/1946

I'm officially denouncing Deathclock as shite...

It's predictions are up there with Russell Grant...

I hope you are right or else I will die on 19th December 2021, only 16 years left to enjoy myself in and if they go as fast as the last 16......

heheehhe OOps seems I'm gonna outlive my wife by 11 years...sorry babe :blink:

heheehhe OOps seems I'm gonna outlive my wife by 11 years...sorry babe :blink:

Lets see who's laughing when I book my 16 year trip round the world and party for the rest of my life!!!!

Hi I'm new here :lol:. Re George Best, seems even his Docs given up on him now..I'm going for 04.00am..that's renouned as being a favourite time of night for humans to drop dead...Reckon since it's a dead cert that he's gonna die tonight, they should let him go happy with an intravenous drip of beer :blink: : What about Margaret Thatcher? next year maybe?

Guest Pieman

Its last orders for Mr Best now, he will die after 2am.

Hi I'm new here :lol: (Re George Best) Well even his Docs given up on him now..I'm going for 04.00am..that's renouned as being a favourite time of night for humans to drop dead...Reckon since it's a dead cert that he's gonna die tonight, they sh :blink: ould let him go happy with an intravenous drip of  beer : What about Margaret Thatcher? next year maybe?

Welcome TickTock, hope you enjoy your time here and I really, really hope you are right about Mrs. T.

Hi TickTock, welcome to the DL, pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy yourself...ohh and we all have the party hats ready for Mrs T, well up here in Scotland anyhoo :blink:

Sort of ironic that George Best is expected to die on the same day that the UK aged old drinking laws finally get relaxed to allow all night drinking...bet he's kicking himself! :blink:

Thanks scsibear! Party hats LOL ...She's as tough as old boots though, maybe she'll spend years in an institution suffering from senility before she pops her cloggs....what she already has?...Oh I see, from 1979-1990!

Oh Balls!! How can I change my name ...the user profile doesn't seem to be the way to do it.............

When George Best dies, it will complete an absolutely miserable week for Manchester United.

For this reason, if no other, his death should be widely celebrated. I fear that pub landlords will on the other hand be rather depressed. :blink: