I hate anyone who harbours hatred* :P

Edit to add: *Most of all, therefore, I hate myself. My Most Hated list is pretty long right now; regular DLers will have twigged that I lean to the left, politically speaking. So, Condy Rice, GWB, GHWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Bliar, Blunkett, Clarke, Straw, Campbell, Sharon, Putin... etc. etc. Also on my hate-radar are John Terry of Chelsea and Roy Keane ex-Man. U. for being paid so much money despite being violent little pikeys (jealousy-fuelled hatred), Simon Cowell for being on telly so much, behaving like an over-tired 6-year-old and wearing his trousers up round his neck, Jamie Oliver for being a fat-tongued mockney c*nt, Gordon Ramsay, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Ainsley Harriot for being talentless, annoying f*ckwits, the people who employ them for the same reason. etc. etc. blah blah blah...

As I've implied, hatred is a negative emotion with which I don't concern myself.

Can't honestly say I hate anyone. There are one or two cases where I struggle to focus my thoughts. I guess you'd say the feelings in such cases are 'unresolved.' One case in point is Michael Knighton, known to Carlisle United fans everywhere as FGB (Fat Greedy Bastard). A chairman who almost killed the club. By his own admission, 'The most hated man in Cumbria.' Long gone now, my life has improved as a result.

seriously, how can you guys put footballers and annoying celebrities in the "most hated" category along with mass murderers like Bush, Bin Laden, Mugabe and Pinochet? :P

If you saw Yoko Ono when she was on Johnathan Ross' Friday night show, you'd agree.

She was under the table and everything...

According to DidTheyDie.com it's Fred West, Idi Amin and Myra Hindley, in that order, though personally I'd go for a non-deceased: Nick Campbell :P

She was under the table and everything...

Pissed or giving Woss a blowjob?

I think she was trying to be funny.

It didn't make me laugh....

(Speaking about Yoko)

I think she was trying to be funny.

It didn't make me laugh....

I bet Elspeth makes you laugh Windsor..

Or well i'm unsure how you feel for that thing but let me tell you....

If I had all these feuding Royal Forum chats with Elspeth a Royal Forum

Administrator in the deathlist forum..I would be on the ground. :P

seriously, how can you guys put footballers and annoying celebrities in the "most hated" category along with mass murderers like Bush, Bin Laden, Mugabe and Pinochet? :P

erm... because we hate them?

George W Bush,

Loathed and despised throughout the world.

I saw that one coming, I just didn't want to be the one to risk a political flamewar. ;)

The only George Bush fan here is Bruno.

And I choose to believe he is being ironic.

Not so fast TF, you must not have read many of my previous posts. Bruno is not the only one here with good political judgement! :lol:

George W Bush,

It's screw off balloon heads such as you who make me love Georgie all the more. He is a fine man and a wonderful President, too bad your ignorance and desire to post 5 billion drivel posts keeps you from seeing it.

(and for those who want to whine about how I should not post political statements, keep in mind I ain't the one who started this.)

Bruno couldn't have said it better!

George W Bush,

It's screw off balloon heads such as you who make me love Georgie all the more. He is a fine man and a wonderful President, too bad your ignorance and desire to post 5 billion drivel posts keeps you from seeing it.

(and for those who want to whine about how I should not post political statements, keep in mind I ain't the one who started this.)

Bruno couldn't have said it better!

Erm, It was him who said it though.

Or am I missing something?

Guest Guest

The most hated is in mine opinion is GEORGE BEST and i hated him all the time and now good riddance to him he is now DEAD.!!!!!!!!! GIMME A P......... P GIMME A.............. A GIMME A R................R GIMME A T...............T GIMME A Y.............. Y.

HIP HIP OOH RAY *GOOGOLPLEXIAN TIMES . ( NOT)

George W Bush,

Ah Bruno, premature ejaculation as usual.

At no point in my statement did I say that I loathed and despised Georgie.

While no fan of his, I do find him somewhat entertaining.

Reminiscent of watching a chimp at play.

George W Bush,

Let me lay this out for you in a way that you may understand marshmallow brain......

When you decide to place in a post on the world's most hated the phrase

"George W. Bush, loathed and despised throughout the world" it is clear then that you are listing him as one of your most hated or else you'd not have had reason to list him.

As to premature ejaculatory moments, is it jealousy on your part that I at least still can or is it shame that you never have, not even with your smurf collection?

Bruno, do you hate Tempus more than me again? It made me kinda sad when you said that earlier. :lol:

;)

Bruno, do you hate Tempus more than me again? It made me kinda sad when you said that earlier. :lol:

;)

Although there are un - countable reasons why one hates one another

the key factor is usually some form of jealousy. ;)

That brings a new light on my hatred of Diana....

Let me lay this out for you in a way that you may understand marshmallow brain......

"George W. Bush, loathed and despised throughout the world" it is clear then that you are listing him as one of your most hated or else you'd not have had reason to list him.

As to premature ejaculatory moments, is it jealousy on your part that I at least still can or is it shame that you never have, not even with your smurf collection?

I love Georgie, yes I do,

almost as much as I love you.

Bruno my peachy little flubber monster,

don't let your prejudices out of the bag.

I know, and you know that Georgie is a prince amongst men.

I am sensing some sarcasm here

I am sensing some sarcasm here

Let's not go overboard with all our debates matter most of you

love George W Bush or you hate him because pretty much each

and every one of you live in Tony Blair's little kingdom anyhow. :lol:

Who is this Tony Blair of whom you speak?

Forget B.Liar, we're on the fourth page of this damn thread and nobody has mentioned Richard O Sullivan.

George W Bush,

You are incorrect Mr. Brimley. Just because you can acknowledge that many in the world hate him doesn't mean that you agree. For example, if the question were "who is the most hated man at my university," I could acknowledge that a lot of people would say "Vice Chancellor Watson" even thought I have nothing against the man myself.