I'm not too fond of Mr Fayed at the minute.

He was ranting on radio two again - so I sent him another little email that he'll never get to read.

Perhaps if I didn't call myself 'Windsor the Troll', I may get a response.... :)

Last week in Alberta - the place with the oil sands - petrol was $108.4.

F*ckers. :angry:

...I've plumped immediately for Hitler....He was hated by the entire world apart from the Germans and Austrians (despite what they say) ...

You have this on good authority I suppose?

If that idea doesn't appeal. I have two words for you.

Noel.

Edmonds.

[shudder] I think you may be right.

As for who I think is the most hated at the moment, Dubya gets my vote.

yes yes yes! at that moment, that idiot in the service station was the biggest tosser in the world - bugger dicatators (er), these are the things that rankle!

This brings us to a serious debate, whilst we hate distant figures we're projecting out ideas towards them. Bastards in local filling stations, idiots at work, bad drivers taking the same road at the same time of day every day........hate them for real!

[snipped for brevity -- MH]

Nope.

I personally think buying Texaco is wrong, just wrong. Sunooco now that's the gasoline to go with or Esso.

The best though is Sinclair....DSC01008.jpg

and they give away free dinosaurs too. :angry:

how much is the gas in american money? if it's $1.65, i'm driving over to fill up.

I was surprised to see this. I did not know there were any Sinclair stations still around. Where was your photograph taken?

Edited by Magere Hein

I was surprised to see this. I did not know there were any Sinclair stations still around. Where was your photograph taken?

It seems the picture was taken in 2001, if you have a look at where it's stolen from.

Oh, and welcome to DeathList, where having a life is an option.

regards,

Hein

Along with Ellen McArthur and the Chuckle Brothers, I have now decided that I really, truly cannot stand that guy who presents "Grand Designs" on Channel 4. Smug git.

I really hate people who think indicators (dont know the US equivalent(if there is one)) are optional extras, especially on roundabouts.

I really hate people who think indicators (dont know the US equivalent(if there is one)) are optional extras, especially on roundabouts.

I agree, that driving illness is spreading rapidly in my country too.

regards,

Hein

Ellen McArthur.

Why?

I don't think she's the most hated person in the whole country, far from it in fact!!

Personally I can't stand her. I got really annoyed last Christmas when we kept getting news reports about how she was doing in her quest to go round the world solo. "I haven't slept for days" " It's Christmas and I'm all alone in the South Seas" "I miss my family" blah blah blah. It was almost as if she was not there by choice and had been marched in to her boat at gun point.

And she looks bloody odd as well.

Agreed on all fronts. I admire her nautical bluffness but she is rather strange looking. The phrase "bulldog chewing a wasp" springs to mind. It's her lower jaw that sets her apart. Additionally she bears an uncanny resemblance to "Maureen from Driving School."

ellen.jpg

Ellen displaying nautical bluffness.

maureen.jpg

"Ellen" in 30 years time, after many pies.

Has anybody mentioned Jeremy Kyle yet?

Has anybody mentioned Jeremy Kyle yet?

Who? :angry:

Jeremy Kyle

Damn, beaten to it.

Mind you, I hate them in the Texaco garage more than I hate him.

Ellen MacArthur....no, bad call. Respect to the woman. She spends half her life at sea with a few other blantant bull-dyke.....I mean sailers. Then she comes on land, goes on Top Gear, gets in the reasonably priced car and wipes the floor setting a lap time bettered only by Mansell and Hill, former F1 world champions.

Ellen MacArthur....no, bad call. Respect to the woman. She spends half her life at sea with a few other blantant bull-dyke.....I mean sailers. Then she comes on land, goes on Top Gear, gets in the reasonably priced car and wipes the floor setting a lap time bettered only by Mansell and Hill, former F1 world champions.

what an absolute bitch

Aye, but when we hate people like that we're projecting our own feelings onto what we think we know about them.

That bastard in the Texaco garage on the other hand........I'll get me coat.

I hate the McCartney's... I hope Stumpy takes him for millions, the sanctimonious tw@. ;)

Welcome back Mr Souls. :)

Stumpy. Great name. That huge, nasty worm thing in Tremors was named ' Stumpy ' too. Mrs Gold-Digger should be pleased to be given that name, I think.

Anyway, I still think that Dubya is the most hated. I MOST hate him and I'm sure other people most hate him too.

Anyway, I still think that Dubya is the most hated. I MOST hate him and I'm sure other people most hate him too.

Not for me. It's still the McCartneys. So much so that I've started foxhunting and wearing fur because I'm sick of hearing their sanctimonious whining. Infact every time I hear him I want to go to McDonalds...

Bush irritates me but not enough to convert to Islam.

i know exactly what you mean: it's that automatic knee-jerk response to rank stupidity and crassness that makes you automatically go to the opposite extreme. it's a dangerous bloody impulse as the red mist descends.

my money's still on the tosser at Texaco, though...

I must admit I am at times quite disappointed with President Bush; but not to the point of rank hatred. Why are you so upset with this man who the people have twice elected? He once owned a fabulous baseball team, which alone holds him up as an icon for the American people and one to be greatly revered and respected.