Lady Die

The Death Penalty

Do you agree with the Death Penalty?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with the death penalty for murder.They have done many polls in the UK with only one showing showing support for the death penalty below 50%. You only have to go on the whole life tariff wiki page below to see how many murderers were let out, only to murder again and finally be sentenced to whole life terms. Shockingly there people who have killed been released, killed again and been released again after that. https://www.wigantoday.net/news/double-killer-darren-pilkington-has-been-released-from-prison-1-8254710

If a murderer in the UK really got whole life tariff then that would be a compromise, but you see gangs of 18 year old thugs who stab some other poor 18 year old to death and they're given like 13, 18 , Maybe 20 years in jail? What type of justice is that for the victims family?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prisoners_with_whole-life_orders

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/convicted-murderer-who-killed-again-13738917

Timothy_Evans_Grave.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Anthony Shore has been executed according to 'Execution Watch' on Radio KPFT

920x920.jpg

Edit: Independent Obit.

Last words were "ooh-ee! I can feel that"

Shoko Asahara, Japanese cult leader who masterminded a nerve gas attack on the Tokyo subway in 1995, has been executed. Mentioned occasionally around these parts over a decade ago, back when his death sentence was recent news and you could still get DDP points from executions.

5 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Shoko Asahara, Japanese cult leader who masterminded a nerve gas attack on the Tokyo subway in 1995, has been executed. Mentioned occasionally around these parts over a decade ago, back when his death sentence was recent news and you could still get DDP points from executions.

One of those names who'd been on death row so long you almost forget about them.

10 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Another 6 aum shinrikyo members executed :

Seiichi Endo 58.
Kiyohide Hayakawa, 68.
Yoshihiro Inoue, 48.
Tomomasa Nakagawa 55, participant in Sakamoto family murder.
Tomomitsu Niimi, 54.
Masami Tsuchiya 53, chemist for Tokyo subway sarin attack.

I wonder how many of these were still followers? I wonder how many completely rejected it and realised they had been brainwashed? Spent over 2 decades in prison and then killed.That i think is justice for those killed.

13 in total were sentenced to death so there is still another 6 executions to take place.

On 06/07/2018 at 05:50, the_engineer said:

Another 6 aum shinrikyo members executed :

Seiichi Endo 58.
Kiyohide Hayakawa, 68.
Yoshihiro Inoue, 48.
Tomomasa Nakagawa 55, participant in Sakamoto family murder.
Tomomitsu Niimi, 54.
Masami Tsuchiya 53, chemist for Tokyo subway sarin attack.

I wonder how many of these were still followers? I wonder how many completely rejected it and realised they had been brainwashed? Spent over 2 decades in prison and then killed.That i think is justice for those killed.

13 in total were sentenced to death so there is still another 6 executions to take place.

Those six remaining executions has taken place now.

• Like 1

13 in total.

Unlucky for some, well, those 13.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Everyone named Billy Ray should be executed.

Every death list user named sir creep should be executed.

On 10/08/2018 at 12:12, The Mad Hatter said:

Every death list user named sir creep should be executed.

Wow that was a snappy little comeback there.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

They declared me unfit to live, said into that great void my soul'd be hurled.
They wanted to know why I did what I did.
Well, sir, I guess there's just a meanness in this world.
                                                                                                       - Bruce Springsteen, "Nebraska"

3 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Double murderer Edmund Zagorski becomes the first American to "rock" in the electric chair in almost 6 years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6344429/Murderer-executed-electric-chair-Tennessee.html

Unfortunately most planned executions this year were stopped or delayed. Children rapist and serial killer Juan Segundo should have been already dead for example. A supposed mental disability does not justify what he did.

• Thanks 1

A Texas inmate with a history of violence against women was executed Wednesday evening for fatally shooting his wife, who had feared she would never get out of her marriage alive.  John Gardner, 64, received a lethal injection at the state penitentiary in Huntsville for the January 2005 slaying of Tammy Gardner. Prosecutors said the couple was getting divorced when Gardner broke into his wife's North Texas home and shot her in the head as she was sitting in bed. She died two days later at a hospital.
Asked by the warden if he had a final statement, Gardner, strapped to the death chamber gurney, turned his head and apologized several times to his wife's son, daughter and mother, who watched through a window a few feet away.  After telling several friends watching through an adjacent window that he loved them, he apologized again, adding that he didn't want to talk a lot and would ask the warden to go forward with his punishment because "I want to see the Lord Jesus so bad."
Shortly after the lethal dose of the powerful sedative pentobarbital began, Gardner took three deep breaths and then began snoring. Within seconds, all movement stopped. He was pronounced dead at 6:36 p.m. CST, 16 minutes later.

Bye ya POS.  I underlined (in black) the part the snowflakes might point to about 'cruel and unusual punishment.  I also highlighted in red the punishment he gave his ex-wife, in case said snowflake missed it. 

SC

• Like 2

Tennessee death row inmate Nicholas Todd Sutton has notified prison officials he wants to die by electric chair if his execution goes forward as scheduled on Feb. 20.

What would you choose?  Crucifixion for Sir Creep given his stature.

51 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Tennessee death row inmate Nicholas Todd Sutton has notified prison officials he wants to die by electric chair if his execution goes forward as scheduled on Feb. 20.

Well it was good enough for Saint Peter.   :o

Ugh I didn’t attach the link.

I SHOULD be crucified! :(

(EDIT: never mind link working now :D)

10 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I'd choose execution by old age. B)

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, msc said:

I'd choose execution by old age. B)

In

Spoiler

Vikings, King Ecbert

chose bleeding out in a nice warm spa pool.