Necrophage

Joan Rivers, Please Lord

Now the site has removed that item. Maybe the source was unreliable, or the site doesn't want to be known for that particular story.

Edit: Ah, they removed it to edit it. They confirm that it's about Joan Rivers whose life support will be switched off today:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=65070#more-65070

My clock on this site is always an hour behind!http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/resting-joan-rivers-hospital-room-decorated-white-faux-mink-blanket-dogs-kiss-mommy/ -Someone claims to have inside knowledge of how Joan is being treated in her final day-By getting a makeover! It is tacky I know but when they said about the dogs saying goodbye I couldn`t help but feel a lump in my throat! I must be going soft.

Who the fuck called this thread "Joan Rivers, Please Lord". The woman is absolutely hilarious. She's part of a rare breed nowadays - comedians who are not afraid to say what they think and cross into areas that others feel are "too sensitive" or "off limits". Hope she pulls through.

Perhaps I'm missing something but being offended on Joan's behalf seems a bit PC and overly sensitive to me.

Ohhh ohhh, she shouldn't be seen dead in that medical gown *makes gagging gesture*

She could have just hung on a bit, I'm just doing a DDP update now! :banghead:

Same time tomorrow, lads?

• Like 2

Now she's dead, all the Palestinian children will be magically saved or something.

Now she's dead, all the Palestinian children will be magically saved or something.

Probably not but should be worth a few chuckles from them...

Guest Deb E.

Can she talk? Not anymore. Rest in peace, Joan. :(:rip:

One of the best one-liner comediennes ever.

R.I.P.Joan

BwtraH0IYAAv6GR.jpg

She is the kind of person that i know was famous (i heard of her name) but i never really understood what she was famous for... can someone explain that too me...

Really sad at this news.... the funniest woman of the 20th century in my opinion!At least I was only 62 minutes early on the sweepstake is that a record ha?! I wish it was someone I didn`t like so much though-R.I.P Joan :( !!!!

She is the kind of person that i know was famous (i heard of her name) but i never really understood what she was famous for... can someone explain that too me...

She was a very funny stand-up comedian, Vaagy, razor-sharp and fearless. The world is a little duller for her loss. RIP Joan.

Guest Dr T

Now comes the tough decision for her family...do they bury her or recycle her?

Guest Suzy

Shame on you. She was a tremendously talented, quick witted comedian. Her job was to be a bee-itch in a funny and adoring way. When not on stage, Joan was a most wonderful and thoughtful person.

Shame on you. She was a tremendously talented, quick witted comedian. Her job was to be a bee-itch in a funny and adoring way. When not on stage, Joan was a most wonderful and thoughtful person.

A bit like this entire site. Come to think of it, Joan would have loved it here.

• Like 2

Guest Buzz

Now comes the tough decision for her family...do they bury her or recycle her?

She was well known for her piss taking of cosmetic surgery and I think she'd appreciate and get the irony of her various bits and bobs she had done to "enhance" herself being recycled

She used to joke that when she died she would donate her body to Tupperware!!!

Yeah but here's the really important thing:

She's the second star of "Spaceballs" to stuff it after John Candy.

• Like 1

A bit like this entire site. Come to think of it, Joan would have loved it here.

Haha your 100% right with that , I bet if she knew about this site she would of become a regular poster. If she could use the internet that is.

Check out @MilIa_Kunis's Tweet:

Milla Kunis has tweeted saying Joan Rivers death is Karma.

Im VERY disapointed in her.Joans comments were out of order but so is this and its encouraging all kinds of folk on twitter to tweet insults about Joan just as shes died.

Grow up Millla 😬😬😞😞😞

• Like 1

Check out @MilIa_Kunis's Tweet: https://twitter.com/...647003502059520

Milla Kunis has tweeted saying Joan Rivers death is Karma.

Im VERY disapointed in her.Joans comments were out of order but so is this and its encouraging all kinds of folk on twitter to tweet insults about Joan just as shes died.

Grow up Millla

Joan was vitriolic but she saved the worst of her comments for herself. Maybe she didn't consider Milla worth commenting on - that would be the real hurt.

In the UK the cinema release of Shrek 2 replaced Joan with some local non-entity assuming that Britsh Audiences wouldn't know who she was. They also replaced Larry King with Jonathon Ross. Please....