Necrophage

Joan Rivers, Please Lord

What are the chances that this wicked witch will bite it?

I just hope she dies before plastic surgery is so advanced that she becomes immortal.

What are the chances that this wicked witch will bite it?

I just hope she dies before plastic surgery is so advanced that she becomes immortal.

I take it that you don't fancy her then? :banghead:

Only 72 and still very active... looks like she'd be a better pick for your dream team (didn't we have a thread like that around here somewhere?)

Perhaps she'd be a good candidate for most hated as well. I mean, she p*ssed off Johnny Carson and he never forgave her. I mean, you've got to be pretty awful to p*ss off Johnny Carson that much. :banghead:

I take it that you don't fancy her then? 

How could one?

She is the most worthless human being on earth. Her job is to be a bitch.

Seriously, if you can find one person to defend her I'ld be shocked.

I wish I could bang her & Paris Hilton's skulls together in somekind of oversized newton's cradle.

She is the most worthless human being on earth.

Thats me off the hook then! ;)

Now I have no purpose in life. :banghead:

I wish I could bang her & Paris Hilton's skulls together in somekind of oversized newton's cradle.

That sounds like an interesting perversion!

I wish I could bang her & Paris Hilton's skulls

When reading the beginning of the sentence admittingly

I thought much different.

For as long as we have overpaid, under-talented bullshitters who think themselves somehow more important than the rest of humanity I hope we also have people like Joan Rivers.

9236013_d2f36a8934_m.jpg

Joan has definitely gone too far on the Cosmetic surgery.

I suppose if she has any more procedures, she could die under the knife.

I must admit to happily ignoring Joan Rivers for a long time until that recent bust up on Radio 4 where she demonstrated how deserving she is of a wishful-thinking nomination for DL...Guardian report

Joan has definitely gone too far on the Cosmetic surgery.

Tempus Fugit your allmost as big as a joker as I am.

That's your Haloween mask?

I must admit to happily ignoring Joan Rivers for a long time until that recent bust up on Radio 4 where she demonstrated how deserving she is of a wishful-thinking nomination for DL...Guardian report

Darcus Howe a first class S**t stirer, and Joan Rivers was stupid enough to bite.

Could I just bang Paris Hilton ? :banghead:

I'd really love to see the end of Joan Rivers. I'm sick of seeing her horrible face on QVC selling her overpriced crap jewellery.

Is she really 72? She doesn't look it. In fact she doesn't look any age at all ... or even human for that matter.

I'm sick of seeing her horrible face on QVC selling her overpriced crap jewellery.

So stop watching it then...

How could one?

She is the most worthless human being on earth. Her job is to be a bitch.

Seriously, if you can find one person to defend her I'ld be shocked.

Aaaah an American who dislikes shallow celebs.

I will defend her on the simple grounds of her being a very funny woman.

Fair play to Joan Rivers, anyone who can make a living from being opinionated (and relatively articulate, as anyone who's seen her stand-up act would know) deserves everything they get. She's capable of debating pretty much anything with anybody. Granted, she can get petty and annoying when talking about "celebrities" (I couldn't give two f*cks for 99% of today's celeb culture), but if you don't want to hear that, then don't listen to her. I despise Simon Cowell, but I never watch any of his plethora of "talent" shows, so he doesn't get a chance to wind me up that much.

As for the cosmetic surgery? Again, fair play to her. She lives in a world which is slightly removed from reality (the USA), where looks are everything and she's taken that ethos to an extreme. It's not the way I'd spend my money (mirror, mirror on the wall... :banghead: ) but it's not like she's pretending to be some deep spiritual Mother Theresa-type in any case. If there's one thing I do know about Joan Rivers, it's that she's not a hypocrite. For that, at least, she deserves some respect. She's got more balls than most men, and if people pay her to speak her mind, why shouldn't she? (Yes, I know I'm on shaky, hypocritical ground here given my Cowell comments)

Joan Rivers shouldn't be a DL candidate for at least another 10 years, barring serious disease. For 72 she's not doing badly at all.

I'm sick of seeing her horrible face on QVC selling her overpriced crap jewellery.

Thanks for the tip. :banghead:

Thanks for the tip. :banghead:

Glad to be of service.

Guest RaggedyAnn from Ireland

Joan Rivers is a wonderful person - a comedian and a very strong lady who nursed her husband through cancer. I nursed my mother through cancer and sometimes humour was the only thing to bring a smile to both our faces.

Joan Rivers is a wonderful person - a comedian and a very strong lady who nursed her husband through cancer. I nursed my mother through cancer and sometimes humour was the only thing to bring a smile to both our faces.

Unless Joan has had a very bad sex change op,

she's a comedienne, not a comedian

Joan Rivers is a wonderful person - a comedian and a very strong lady who nursed her husband through cancer.  I nursed my mother through cancer and sometimes humour was the only thing to bring a smile to both our faces.

Unless Joan has had a very bad sex change op,

I think "comedian" is a generic word for a funny person of either sex.

For as long as we have overpaid, under-talented bullshitters who think themselves somehow more important than the rest of humanity I hope we also have people like Joan Rivers.

Yeah, at least they're keepin' her pointed in the right direction.

If there's one thing I do know about Joan Rivers, it's that she's not a hypocrite. For that, at least, she deserves some respect.

You've got a point there. She also has quite a sense of humor about herself too.

OK Paris Hilton, you are now the most worthless person in the world again.

I think "comedian" is a generic word for a funny person of either sex.

You're both right. A female who tells jokes can be, and often is, referred to as either one.

What I don't get is why some people go around calling women who do acting "actors", when surely "actress" is the correct usage. The Academy Award goes to the "Best Actress", not the "Best Female Actor".

What I don't get is why some people go around calling women who do acting "actors", when surely "actress" is the correct usage. The Academy Award goes to the "Best Actress", not the "Best Female Actor".

I suppose in the modern age of acting an actor goes for both

men and women. I don't think it should be. The word actress

was created for a purpose.

Sadly some things have changed. We now call sitcoms Reality TV. ;)