sidburyman

Robbie Coltrane

Guest iain

Im amazed that someone as fat as Robbie Coltrane is still alive.Surely all that lard in his veins must be taking its toll by now.Shoulkd we maybe start to include him in Deathlists?

[Topics merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Maybe if he's still alive in 5 years.

I think he's fine at the minute. As far as I'm aware, he hasn't had his first heart attack yet.

imagine the manner in which robbie coltrane might die? perhaps JK rowling could enlighten us....

You know, all the talk about Sid Caeser brought to mind thoughts of Carl Reiner (who as I have recently indicated was 85 yesterday) and then I remembered Reiner having doen some writing for a delightful piece of cinematic work a few years back entitle Bert Rigby, You're A Fool which featured an interesting turn by Robbie Coltrane as Sid Trample. Odd that....We started with Sid Caeser and ended with Sid Trample.....

(and Coltrane appeared with Reiner in Ocean's Twelve....how weirdly eerie is that? Sid Caeser, Carl Reiner and Robbie Coltrane are apparently all related in some twisted form of conspiracy)

Anywhos....if he survives a few more days, Coltrane is scheduled to turn 57 on March 30 of this here year.

Taken from Popbitch:

Poor Robbie Coltrane. His joints are apparently now so buggered that at the Scottish Baftas this week he had to be helped up three small steps to the stage.

It's no real wonder though. The L'Alba D'Oro chippie in Edinburgh has an off-the-menu special known as the "Robbie Coltrane". Anyone who asks for it is served two large fish suppers with sausage, a slice of pizza and four Irn Brus and is told of the time the actor came in and placed that very order.The owners describe in detail how he ate it at the counter whilst a taxi was waiting for him outside.

Taken from Popbitch:

Poor Robbie Coltrane. His joints are apparently now so buggered that at the Scottish Baftas this week he had to be helped up three small steps to the stage.

It's no real wonder though. The L'Alba D'Oro chippie in Edinburgh has an off-the-menu special known as the "Robbie Coltrane". Anyone who asks for it is served two large fish suppers with sausage, a slice of pizza and four Irn Brus and is told of the time the actor came in and placed that very order.The owners describe in detail how he ate it at the counter whilst a taxi was waiting for him outside.

Sounds like my kind of fella.

Guest Guest

Mind you if he wasnt so big and fat he probably wouldnt have got the part of Haggard in the Harry Potter films so it must have earned him a bit of money!

Mind you if he wasnt so big and fat he probably wouldnt have got the part of Haggard in the Harry Potter films so it must have earned him a bit of money!

Hagrid.

Hagrid.

lol

I sold Robbie a piece of computer equipment recently in work. He was heavily breathing and coughing throughout and sounded strained when he was speaking.

Could have just been a batch of flu or anything but couldn't help ASSUMING he was about to drop there and then.

Make of that what you will.

Hospitalised on a flight to Orlando. Not sure how to post a link using an iPad.

Here you go PB. Don't forget my stick of rock. :)

Here you go PB. Don't forget my stick of rock. :) [/size]

Thanks Cat. What flavour you after?

Guest Guest

The death of Robbie Coltrane will fill many people with sadness :(

Guest Guest

when it happens I mean

Go back one fackin page and read it!!

Lol sorry, I used the search function and the last post there was from 2006 or something. But I must have confused it with the date the thread was created.

Lol sorry, I used the search function and the last post there was from 2006 or something. But I must have confused it with the date the thread was created.

Don't say sorry, im not a mod or DrZ or owt.

Should have just told me to fuck off. :lol:

• Like 2

OK now I'm upset. Sympathy for Robbie and his loved ones ...

Save me from this simpering shite !

Not all of us here on the deathlist make prayers. I do not wish to be associated with your chats to your imaginary friend. Keep your generalisations under control.

BTW get well soon Big Guy !

• Like 3