sidburyman

Robbie Coltrane

Guest imnotirate

Maybe I'm evil, but I want that bastard Robbie Coltrane to die soon. Nasty piece of work - treated me like shit in a hotel once when all I was doing was trying to help him.

Maybe I'm evil, but I want that bastard Robbie Coltrane to die soon. Nasty piece of work - treated me like shit in a hotel once when all I was doing was trying to help him.

I agree how fucking dare he not constantly take time out of his day just to sign autographs for 1000s of people. Serously though dint be so fucking pissy when you run up to him in a hallway while minding his own business and demanding he sigh your autograph but he refuses. It's just entitlement you wouldn't like it if it happened to you
  • Like 2

Guest imnotirate

I agree how fucking dare he not constantly take time out of his day just to sign autographs for 1000s of people. Serously though dint be so fucking pissy when you run up to him in a hallway while minding his own business and demanding he sigh your autograph but he refuses. It's just entitlement you wouldn't like it if it happened to you

You misunderstand - I was working in the hotel, room service and the like - he drunkenly barked out orders and was deeply unpleasant

Well he is morbidly obese so he probably won`t live to a great age.

• Like 1

You misunderstand - I was working in the hotel, room service and the like - he drunkenly barked out orders and was deeply unpleasant

oh,my bad
  • Like 1

Guest imnotirate

oh,my bad

Yes, hotel workers are trained to be diligent, discreet and, above all, pleasant to guests.

But he was a loud, moaning, drunken fat Scottish bastard.

Did you expect anything less?

• Like 2

Do we have a thread for details of which celebrities have been utter cunts to you while you were working in a service capacity?

• Like 2

Guest imnotirate

Mike Love (of the Beach Boys) was a perfect gentleman of a guest. Why couldn't the ursine,odious and repellent Mr. Coltraine have behaved likewise?

Answer: he's a total cunt.

But he was a loud, moaning, drunken fat Scottish bastard.

I know this guy...I was married to him once upon a time.

• Like 1

Did anyone else tune into National Treasure on Channel 4? Coltrane who is in the lead role looks awful.He is as fat as ever and has a horrible pale look as well as very red and swollen lower legs and feet.He was also walking with a stick badly.No idea if that is in the script but it was never referenced.

• Like 1

Just checked.He has severe osteoarthritis and can indeed barely walk now is diabetic ad appears to have tried to get leg surgery for some years.: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3793796/The-pain-Robbie-Coltrane-Split-wife-ordered-lose-7st-agony-arthritis-actor-returns-TV-years-virtual-recluse.html. .https://www.theguardian.com/film/2012/nov/09/robbie-coltrane-interview-great-expectations.Definitely one of ours in the next few years.

• Like 1

Supposedly making a comeback.

I'm going to call absolute b/s on this. He's been in poor health for half a decade during which he has lived mostly as a recluse. His last acting appearance was in 2016 and in the Coltrane's Critical Evidence (British police documentary series) he has hosted since, all he had to do was sit at a table and talk to a camera. 

"Only" 68, but looks 10 years older than he actually is. Diabetic, major circulatory problems, hasn't lost the weight he set out to and now walking with a stick and very frail.

If he sees 2020, I'll be shocked.

• Like 2

He was desperate for a Bafta last year but didn't get it so is going to keep trying even if (or I should say until it does) kills him.

• Like 1

They just did an article on my regional ITV Anglia news about a TV comedy showing tonight, called 'Orson Welles in Norwich.

The article was ended with the reveal that Coltrane had done all of the filming in Glasgow due to 'mobility issues....'

Just saying, like.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It says image not found.

Maybe he never turned up :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It says image not found.

It was a picture of a fat fuck, sitting in a wheel chair, at a table, at some sort of function and they were talking to Emma Watson.

I hope that helps. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RIP Wee Jum said:

Maybe he never turned up :D

Where there is food, Coltrane will be there....:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ah sorry I will post the image I got from Twitter. I had issues posting it beforehand.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Gotten bigger but looking relatively well otherwise. Wouldn't have him on the list yet

Agree. He could easily have a massive heart attack or stroke at any time given his size and age but in the absence of any known specific ailments there are 50 better candidates. 

• Like 1