Handrejka

Poolofdeath

Whoa!

I'd missed it, welcome back Tempus, where you been?

He has been sulking.

If so, that is ONE HELL OF A SULK, respect, or summat.

If so, that is ONE HELL OF A SULK, respect, or summat.

By all means, feel free to encourage it.

Updated for John Inman's death.

Updated for Ball and Poston

Respect to The Damned for the any one from the World Cup winning squad, I'd considered something similar by way of any one of the Man Utd European Cup winners from 1968, figuring the likes of Dennis Law and Jimmy Rimmer - squad members who didn't see action in the final - might increase the chances. Figured a bunch of rock musicians of similar vintage were a better bet.

I'm still waiting.

Drat, and Double Drat. Quick note to say I should have gone with my gut feeling on a "any one of" topic headliner - I would have been in the money on... "any one of the USA's pre Space Shuttle Astronauts" idea. Instead I'm just left waiting for Larry's 2nd liver to give out.

Quick note to say I should have gone with my gut feeling on a "any one of" topic headliner - I would have been in the money on... "any one of the USA's pre Space Shuttle Astronauts" idea.

Quite...

Lindsey Hughes obit in The Independent, let the point scoring frenzy on this - and other - deadpools begin.

Lindsey Hughes obit in The Independent, let the point scoring frenzy on this - and other - deadpools begin.

From the obit:

"Historian who became England's foremost authority on Russia in the age of Peter the Great"

Peter the Great was born in 1672 and died in 1725, which would mean Lindsey Hughes was over 300 years old. Talk about low-hanging fruit!

Never heard of her, by the way.

Update for Hughes done. For the record I had heard of her, well I knew the name and the titles of some of her books as I studied Russian but I have to confess that for a long time I thought she was a man.

Updated for King Tomasi and Yahweh ben Yahweh. I appologise for the huge picture of Yaweh ben Yahweh. I'll probably change it.

Bugger. The link to the smaller pic doesn't work. Oh well I'll fix it later as long as the points are up to date.

Updated for Johansen.

You know if you run this deadpool again next year, and - maybe - like, someone selects 'any one from....' the British children snatched by those with evil intent whilst on holiday abroad......would it be acceptable?

Hey stop throwing stuff, I was only asking, like.

You know if you run this deadpool again next year, and - maybe - like, someone selects 'any one from....' the British children snatched by those with evil intent whilst on holiday abroad......would it be acceptable?

I am thinking maybe you ask about Maddy, the girl who is in portugal kidnapping? Maybe this websiote is not so funny now to me, you people can make joke about little girl being kidnapping? maryportfuncity, you can get a banned for this sh*t, I hope!!! :rolleyes::banghead::banghead:

I am thinking maybe you ask about Maddy, the girl who is in portugal kidnapping? Maybe this websiote is not so funny now to me, you people can make joke about little girl being kidnapping? maryportfuncity, you can get a banned for this sh*t, I hope!!! :rolleyes::banghead::banghead:

Let me step in to defend maryportfuncity:

f**k off. Tie a ribbon to a railing or something.

I am new to this forum, so maybe I don't want to make no war with anybody, but you are sounding like a sick f**k to me, in defende this f*****g guy. I don't mind if he is having 4 thousand posts, this little girl is not to be able to make jokes about or fun, ok? You can have free speaking if you are legal right, ok, but this is not legal subject, it is about being a good person or not. Have you ever lost a person of your family? I hope you don't never know what bad this feels like!

TFWM

Cheers Windsor. Is our new mate for real or just a winder upper, haven't really looked so hard at his posting yet.

I am new to this forum, so maybe I don't want to make no war with anybody, but you are sounding like a sick f**k to me, in defende this f*****g guy. I don't mind if he is having 4 thousand posts, this little girl is not to be able to make jokes about or fun, ok? You can have free speaking if you are legal right, ok, but this is not legal subject, it is about being a good person or not. Have you ever lost a person of your family? I hope you don't never know what bad this feels like!

TFWM

How does being realistic constitute to being a sicko?

Her dad is all smiles saying she'll be fine. More likely she is dead or being abused (perhaps both).

No point in getting our hopes up. It will just be another Soham. People don't abduct kids to take them to Disneyland for a fortnight!

Humour is his way of approaching it.

Like I said before - all this could have been avoided is the kid had not been left unsupervised in the first place. She was. She has been abducted. Not so nice things have probably happened to her.

Life goes on for the rest of us.

In in answer to the question. No, it wouldn't, the anyone picks have to be famous too. Also I don't allow missing persons or people under 18 on the list either. Didn't you read the rules?

In in answer to the question. No, it wouldn't, the anyone picks have to be famous too. Also I don't allow missing persons or people under 18 on the list either. Didn't you read the rules?

Course I read the rules, but they could change for next year. Honestly, it's all so strict, just like those police who just turned my apartment over!

I'd almost forgotten but I'm going on holiday for a bit as from Saturday. If there are any deaths which need my attention can you please post them here rather than e-mailing or pming me. My Pm box gets full very quickly and e-mails may get lost amongst the crap I get.

Ta

Happy hols Handy!