Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Imo, that’s a great pick for your B team Death Impends. 

Yeah, he was an interesting pick. Had the feel of someone Spade would've gone for if he was competing.

Wish I didn't drop him from the main team though, he was among those shuffled out in the final week.

Rapper Rich the Kid hospitalized after being robbed at gunpoint.

(C)rapper xxxTentacion has been shot leaving him with no pulse. The URL says "dead" but there's no sources that say he is dead.

4 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

(C)rapper xxxTentacion has been shot leaving him with no pulse. The URL says "dead" but there's no sources that say he is dead.

Oh....

not totally unexpected though. I think he even got picked here and there, for example in the ABC deadpool by Zsa Zsa's leg.

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh....

not totally unexpected though. I think he even got picked here and there, for example in the ABC deadpool by Zsa Zsa's leg.

I knew he was picked by Zsa Zsa in 1 or 2 pools 

Seems like a goner. 

Ahem...Twitter has video...

12 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

He got mugged for his groceries? 

• Like 1

Was shadowing a class of schoolkids 10 days ago who were doing a project on their idols and one picked him and my first comment was didn't he die in a shooting?

This person on Twitter claims he's alive, at least for now.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Was shadowing a class of schoolkids 10 days ago who were doing a project on their idols and one picked him and my first comment was didn't he die in a shooting?

Xxxtenacion was also keen on shadowing schoolkids if the rumours are to be believed...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I have a crush on u Spade 

Congrats zsa zsa on the hit

5 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

Congrats zsa zsa on the hit

Thanks. Kind of torn on how to react. His music guided me through early 2017 but he also had his troubles including the abuse allegations.

• Like 1

I really only liked his collab with Travis Barker if I'm being honest. I can see why people liked his other stuff though.

Can’t stand his genre of music, but under no circumstances should someone die at the hand of someone else, especially this young...

• Like 2

What a waste. I only heard Look at Me and Jocelyn Flores, and there was a lot of passion in his words. I was impressed but could never get past his history of domestic abuse and generally being a piece of shit to loads of people. It's easy to say "what goes around comes around" but that isn't enough to excuse the shameless murder of a talented 20-year-old in broad daylight.

I mean, it is pretty impressive that someone can come around, legitimately claim to have created (or at least irrevocably changed) a mainstream genre of music, have a #1 album and be dead before they hit 21. At 21 I was still drinking blue Aftershock like it was an acceptable drink.

• Haha 1

I am sorry but despite being only 3 years older than me this guy has had zero impact on popular or alternative rap music as far as I can see.

This should be a warning to all the kids like Lil Xan and Lil Pump. This lifestyle is cutthroat. X wasn't even into beefing with other rappers and he still got shot. I hope an example is made out of this because X, right before he died, wanted this message spread to the children of the world, maybe this is the form his message comes in.