Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Wiley has been on an enormous antisemitic rampage on Twitter for about 9 hours today. He might just be an horrible cunt in a way we didn’t know before but they read like he might be a bit mentally ill...

5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Wiley has been on an enormous antisemitic rampage on Twitter for about 9 hours today. He might just be an horrible cunt in a way we didn’t know before but they read like he might be a bit mentally ill...

This is probably the some of the jist..... 

His only saving grace is it's not a blue tick account, so might be a cunt pretending to be him?

27 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

This is probably the some of the jist..... 

His only saving grace is it's not a blue tick account, so might be a cunt pretending to be him?

He was a blue tick until yesterday! Twitter tend to remove them from accounts that put out hate speech; they did with Katie Hopkins and Graham Linehan just before they disposed of their accounts altogether 

11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

He was a blue tick until yesterday! Twitter tend to remove them from accounts that put out hate speech; they did with Katie Hopkins and Graham Linehan just before they disposed of their accounts altogether 

Got to be some sort of breakdown.... 

10 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Got to be some sort of breakdown.... 

Definitely some kind of manic episode. He’s still going, tweeting about once a minute, Holocaust denial has apparently featured.

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Definitely some kind of manic episode. He’s still going, tweeting about once a minute, Holocaust denial has apparently featured.

Some stuff about shooting Jews as well. If he ends up in a mental hospital rather than a prison he's going to be lucky.

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Some stuff about shooting Jews as well. If he ends up in a mental hospital rather than a prison he's going to be lucky.

Yep.

Just hearing that Twitter have given him a 7-day ban. That’s unacceptable. I got the same once for calling Jacob Rees-Mogg a cunt.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yep.

Just hearing that Twitter have given him a 7-day ban. That’s unacceptable. I got the same once for calling Jacob Rees-Mogg a cunt.

I heard a one-hour suspension. I can currently access his timeline, which i don't think I should be able to if he's suspended. Some tweets have been deleted, others haven't. Police are investigating apparently.

Depressingly, H0pkins & R0binson are also trending.

Wonder if those allegations Dizzee Rascal brought up a few years ago about Wiley and year 9 students will be verified as a result of this...

damn those old posts are crazy racist.

On 15/08/2020 at 16:07, Spade_Cooley said:

Del Soulcondor, from one of Scotland's first hip-hop acts All Time High, seems to be in rough shape by the looks of his Twitter. The way things are going now I'd doubt a semi-obscure British hip-hop figure would get a QO, so I'm throwing it out there in case you need him for any other pools.

Mouth cancer, GoFundMe set up for him.

• Like 1

Darn, I was hoping some news on the famous sex offender, practicer of domestic abuse, robber, snitch, std machine "sixnine"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

"Rapper Brian Trotter found dead in car after Florida highway crash" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54714242

Crash??  It’s reported he was found shot to death in his mate’s trunk.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/brian-trotter-dead-rapper-found-22917210

Apparently he (also) went by the name Kent Won’t Stop
https://falseto.com/2020/10/28/aspiring-rapper-kent-wont-stop-found-dead-in-a-car-trunk-in-florida/

• Like 1

Appropriately titled

49 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Crash??  It’s reported he was found shot to death in his mate’s trunk.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/brian-trotter-dead-rapper-found-22917210

https://falseto.com/2020/10/28/aspiring-rapper-kent-wont-stop-found-dead-in-a-car-trunk-in-florida/

The BBC do not like to shock their elderly readers with overly descriptive headlines. But the stench and the flies did get a mention in the article. 

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Yeah, well, Brian Trotter as a rapper name doesn't really convince, does it.