Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

I remember a few of his songs from the 2000s. Not something I'd listen to but his style was interesting at a time where I was younger. 

Not a huge star in my book - but noteable for me, personally. 

Always had a soft spot for the genre. He was by no means the biggest within it, but it’s a very much notable loss nonetheless. Shame.

Damn, now I need another name for my Cup team.

Still play his biggest hit.

Twitter now thinks DMX and Prince Philip were the same person.

EFCFFB4C-BEB5-4AD8-B101-1BC511DF5DCE.jpeg.ebabc0e4c3212447ad03b91bc83d3e26.jpeg

On 11/04/2021 at 06:39, Perhaps said:

US rapper Black Rob has recently been hospitalised and looks like ass. He claims he's had 4 strokes in the past 5 years and has nowhere to live, which has lead to a dreaded gofundme page made for him.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/04/10/why-is-rapper-black-rob-in-the-hospital-social-media-users-wonder-what-happened/

Black Rob is dead

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 5

Shock G of Digital Underground is dead at 57

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

Big Daddy Kane said in a recent interview that Biz Markie’s health is recovering. He was in pretty bad shape near the end of 2020.

• Angry 1

NLE Choppa is one rapper I'm watching. Got a child last summer, said he was "spiritually awakened" and started a "healthier lifestyle"

March 29th of this year he was arrested for burglary, drug (marijuana and more importantly anxiety meds) and weapon charges. May 3rd he and his "crew" were involved in a fight in Santa Monica.

Using tons of money on rings and chains. A good candidate for the next premature rapper death

37 minutes ago, arghton said:

NLE Choppa is one rapper I'm watching. Got a child last summer, said he was "spiritually awakened" and started a "healthier lifestyle"

March 29th of this year he was arrested for burglary, drug (marijuana and more importantly SPAM) and weapon charges. May 3rd he and his "crew" were involved in a fight in Santa Monica.

Using tons of money on rings and chains. A good candidate for the next premature rapper death

Any rapper that's hooked on pork luncheon meat is living on borrowed time, if you ask me. It's but a short step from that to corned beef sandwiches.

7 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Any rapper that's hooked on pork luncheon meat is living on borrowed time, if you ask me. It's but a short step from that to corned beef sandwiches.

I can't rap worth a damn but I am basically hooked on pork luncheon meats - particularly shit on the shingles.

SC

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Lil Loaded, soundcloud rapper behind viral hit "6locc 6a6y" who was arrested for murder last year, has killed himself age 20.

He's unloaded now.

A friend of other criminals/rappers like NLE Choppa who I've mentioned before, King Von (1994-2020, shot in November) and Pooh Shiesty.

Definitely pour one out. Always terminally uncool and seen as corny by most people, and perhaps unfairly tarred with the "lyrical miracle physical spiritual" brush, but as an 18-year-old this banged. Still does tbh.

On 04/05/2021 at 20:17, HDS said:

Big Daddy Kane said in a recent interview that Biz Markie’s health is recovering. He was in pretty bad shape near the end of 2020.

Looks like Biz Markie is dead: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Biz Markie has now undied.

Undead, but apparently in hospice. :skull: