Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

This fellow had a mixtape called "Bulletproof"...and jebus said "I took that personally".

Young-Dolph-Bulletproof-album-featured-6

11 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

QO from the Mirror.

That's the most expensive bag of cookies he ever bought...

Aged 36. That sounds like old age for a rapper

11 hours ago, dirtracer18 said:

This fellow had a mixtape called "Bulletproof"...and jebus said "I took that personally".

Young-Dolph-Bulletproof-album-featured-6

Actually his second studio album was titled 'Bullet Proof'. Young Dolph did this after reporting 100 shots were fired at him during a shooting. The list of songs actually spells out his message to those who shot at him. This all happened in 2017

1. 100 Shots 2. In Charlotte 3. But I'm Bulletproof 4. So Fuk'em 5. That's How I Feel 6. All of Them 7. I'm So Real 8. I Pray For My Enemies 

9. I'm Everything You Want to Be 10. SMH

Obviously this doesn't reflect well currently....

The man had been shot before as well in a SEPERATE shooting in 2017 @Los Angeles where he almost died from 3 gunshot wounds.

On 17/11/2021 at 14:26, Ulitzer95 said:
On 17/11/2021 at 14:11, Banana said:

Rumours that Young Dolph was killed.

Confirmed?

And don’t any of you heartless fucks make fun of Young Dolph dying.  That’s the mistake Derrion “Dmuney” Childs, a 21-year-old Memphis comedian, made.  He was shot and killed at a Valero petrol station on Tuesday (Nov. 23) — days after he shared jokes online about Young Dolph’s death.

SC

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/11/27/22804759/memphis-comedian-who-joked-about-young-dolph-passes-away

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

And don’t any of you heartless fucks make fun of Young Dolph dying.  That’s the mistake Derrion “Dmuney” Childs, a 21-year-old Memphis comedian, made.  He was shot and killed at a Valero petrol station on Tuesday (Nov. 23) — days after he shared jokes online about Young Dolph’s death.

SC

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/11/27/22804759/memphis-comedian-who-joked-about-young-dolph-passes-away

Dolph Lundgren's son is dead?

• Haha 1

On 13/12/2021 at 15:12, YoungWillz said:

Kangol Kid (Shiller Shaun Fequiere), member of UTFO, suffering with colon cancer: https://www.soultracks.com/story-kangol-kid-ailing

Better known in the US, the group only hit #72 in the UK back in 1985 with Roxanne Roxanne.

Kangol Kid is dead: https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.66600/title.u-t-f-o-legend-kangol-kid-has-died-just-10-months-after-cancer-diagnosis

• Like 3

Kangol Kid would’ve gotten a QO
Was hoping to take revenge on the Jimmy Spicer nonobit, meh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatcher said:

Drakeo the Ruler, American rapper, stabbed at a music festival and remains in a critical condition. 

Dead on twitter.

Edit: Hard to say though if true. There's a fake TMZ account saying he's dead, for example.

Rappers don't live very long do they, worst then wrestlers

• Like 1

It only seems that way right now because Rappers weren’t really a thing before the late 70s. So of course all the deaths are gonna be on the younger for now. And yes, while there does seem to be a lot of younger deaths there’s also plenty of young rappers who are still alive. Probably won’t be till like 2040 till we a get true idea of their general life expectancy tbh…

• Like 1

A lot of rappers die violently rather than through health issues like Wrestlers. 

44 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

A lot of rappers die violently rather than through health issues like Wrestlers. 

Nah, it’s both. Purple drank has contributed to quite a few for example.

On 19/12/2021 at 20:02, Deadboy999 said:

Rappers don't live very long do they, worst then wrestlers

John Cena must be shitting himself.

tkvwmkymspa5nhq6_1592549966.jpeg

• Haha 2

Ukrainian rapper Alexander Yuskoaka Andy Cartwright – was allegedly murdered and fed to rodents by his wife, it has been reported.

According to The Mirror, new forensic evidence suggests that Cartwright, 30, was still alive when his wife Marina Kokhal, 37, began dismembering him at their home in St Petersburg, Russia. The late artist had reportedly been having an affair with a fan around the time of his death.

Kokhal admitted to cutting up Cartwright’s corpse before storing some body parts in her fridge, but maintains that her husband died of a drugs overdose.

SC

(Edit: just noticed this an update to a 6 month old death; however my search indicates said death was never recorded on DL so here ‘tis.)

10 hours ago, SwiftlyVague said:

CPO Boss Hogg (Wiki), who was a founding member of the short-lived hip hop group Capital Punishment Organization as well as rapper from Death Row Records, dead at 52.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4456241/cpo-boss-hogg-rapper-dead/

A protegee of MC Ren. Surely this will finish him off?

• Haha 3