Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

I did ask Bellender to get on to that a month or two back. I'll see that he does it soon.

As regards your dead in 2009 picks, we found a solution for Canadian Paul's dead Dutch golfer and I believe I intended to apply the same to your team.

I don't remember, at the time, being entirely convinced that Hewlett was really dead. Is there any conclusive evidence? A body or somesuch?

Is there any conclusive evidence? A body or somesuch?

Nope, but he's widely reported as dead and - crucially - the Find Maddie mob accept his demise.

I'll be updating the scoreboard for 2010 in the next couple of days.

The HDP 2011 will be redesigned to save me from the masses of work I've done in previous years on a site which nobody ever looks at. I'll be putting some thought into it soon.

The rules will stay the same as in 2010 and though the scoring system may change slightly to make calculating scores easier for me, it won't be so that entrants'll have to consider their picks differently.

Here's the entry form. It may appear familiar to some:

Entry Form

Incidentally, that old bugger Norman Wisdom was a Pantomime-acting, Celebrity Squares-appearing drummer. So there will be some reasonably big bonuses for those who chose him, when I get around to updating the scoreboard. Which is at the moment actually.

I couldn't find any evidence of him having done any Morris Dancing.

Incidentally, that old bugger Norman Wisdom was a Pantomime-acting, Celebrity Squares-appearing drummer. So there will be some reasonably big bonuses for those who chose him, when I get around to updating the scoreboard. Which is at the moment actually.

Wasn't there some morris dancing in one of his movies?

Wasn't there some morris dancing in one of his movies?

Probably.

If anyone can find any I'll gladly update the scores again. Particularly since it might save me the embarrassment of winning my own deadpool.

Nice Tits is the one to watch out for. If Dolores Hope, Ronnie Biggs, or Nancy Reagan goes this year then they're home and dry.

Don't forget to enter the 2011 Hartlepool Deadlypool!

Closing date is New Year's Eve at midnight.

Interestingly enough, I was just checking a couple of things and noticed that I'd forgotten to give Ten Stiff Bowling the bonus for Ronnie James Dio having died on my birthday. This catapults them into the lead with only two days to go.

Don't forget to enter the 2011 Hartlepool Deadlypool!

Closing date is New Year's Eve at midnight.

Interestingly enough, I was just checking a couple of things and noticed that I'd forgotten to give Ten Stiff Bowling the bonus for Ronnie James Dio having died on my birthday. This catapults them into the lead with only two days to go.

I've entered the HPDP. I think this is my first team since 2007.

FFS! I'd missed that, I'm sending get well messages to Biggs, Hope and the rest....hang in there!

<--- 2011 entry submitted.

Jose Alencar

Ronnie Biggs

Ariel Sharon

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Dom Mintoff

Aretha Franklin

Tom Lubbock

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi

Louis Farrakan

Billy Graham

Aye, I'm in for next year and I may be ten hours away from defending my title...COME ON!!

Entered! Here's hoping that gmail stops rejecting NAPs emails...

Not that I expect to have any points from which to deduct anyhow...

Entered! Here's hoping that gmail stops rejecting NAPs emails...

Not that I expect to have any points from which to deduct anyhow...

You have to live in hope. No point if you don't.

Done. Ignored the German shit.

*New Challenger Steps onto Field!* I hope that messy avatar link wont go in my profile description...

I'm in too. But that page does make me feel like I've done something wrong and am being yelled at by a mad German.

I'm in too. But that page does make me feel like I've done something wrong and am being yelled at by a mad German.

I think I am in but I managed to hit a button that submitted my list while I was typing in the names (and I was sober at the time), sorry NAP, ignore the first list of 2 names. I think I got it right on the second attempt :birthday2: .

Any idea of when the 2011 competition will be published?

I'd put my money on some time this evening, asssuming Bellender gets the finger out, sterling fellow that he is.

edit: It's up now more or less. I haven't worked out the points yet for the recent departed but it looks as though Ten STiff Bowling is in the lead at the moment.

Can everyone please check their team in case I've missed any unique picks (the orange dots next to the names; potatoes actually)?

/edit

Any idea of when the 2011 competition will be published?

I'd put my money on some time this evening, asssuming Bellender gets the finger out, sterling fellow that he is.

edit: It's up now more or less. I haven't worked out the points yet for the recent departed but it looks as though Ten STiff Bowling is in the lead at the moment.

Can everyone please check their team in case I've missed any unique picks (the orange dots next to the names; potatoes actually)?

/edit

2 teams picked Mick Karn who died the other week, everything else looks in perfect order though!

Also my pick of Neil Young is the footballer too not the singer, I'm sure I specified that but the table says otherwise, it doesn't matter if it can't be fixed but just as a point of trust my name is a former MCFC footballer just like Neil Young!