Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

I have entered all 30 public known 2018 teams into my Excel file, along with the names who weren't picked this year. Will research the applicable bonuses over the next few days and then I can start the actual scoreboard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is the team i submitted

but I don't think I got any hits

1. Bob Barker

2. Sheila Steafal

3. Eileen Derbyshire

4. Tom Lehrer

5. Patricia Routledge 

6. Sheila Mercier

7. Stanley Baxter

8. Ray Davies

9. Honor Blackman 

10. Lionel Blair

Subs:

Petula Clarke

Ken Dodd.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Death Impends said:

I have entered all 30 public known 2018 teams into my Excel file, along with the names who weren't picked this year. Will research the applicable bonuses over the next few days and then I can start the actual scoreboard.

I reckon you should award yourself a bonus for sorting this out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

This is the team i submitted

but I don't think I got any hits

1. Bob Barker

2. Sheila Steafal

3. Eileen Derbyshire

4. Tom Lehrer

5. Patricia Routledge 

6. Sheila Mercier

7. Stanley Baxter

8. Ray Davies

9. Honor Blackman 

10. Lionel Blair

Subs:

Petula Clarke

Ken Dodd.

Cheers. Subs count as hits in this game, just with a different scoring system (25 for one sub hit, 50 for a second sub hit, no bonuses) so you will get points for Ken Dodd in due time.

• Like 1

Okay, what I'll be doing is having several segments of updates over the next few days. More eventful months will have their own update while slower ones will be combined ie the final third of the year had 7 hits so I'll probably have all those months in one update. After I'm done with the scoreboards, I will wait another week before making the final scores official, to give people the time to correct me on any missed bonuses. After the week is up I will give the 13th place and most interesting team bonuses and officially consider the 2018 HPDP complete.

JANUARY

Rotten Ali did have one scoreboard for January which contained consolation points for Rose Marie, Erica Garner, and Carmen Franco, plus the actual sub hit of Thomas S. Monson for gcreptile. Following that...

Rayya Elias expayyaed on January 4 and was one of the most popular picks in the pool, with 10 teams going for her:

Sean, The Unknown Man, the_engineer, and Uschi get 45 points.

CaptainChorizo 40.

deadsox, msc, and Sir Creep 35.

and Prophet and RadGuy get 30.

France Gall died on January 7 and is a unique for Dead Cow, and she was perched atop of his team, giving him a hefty 50 base points and 20 bonus points for 70 total.

Another unique hit comes on January 17, this one towards Sir Creep's way with the sad death of Jessica Falkholt. Note that she doesn't qualify for any unexpected death bonus as her car crash was before 2018 commenced, so it's just the unique bonus for her. Creep gets 35 base points and 14 unique points for 49 total.

Naomi Parker Fraley can do it! And by "it", I mean give me 25 riveting sub points following her January 20 demise.

Two of the hallmarks of deadpooling are somewhat notable terminal cancer sufferers and somewhat notable centenarians. We had one of each die on January 21 in this pool. The cancer pick was Barnsley owner Patrick Cryne, whose 8 pickers were as follows:

drol gets 50 points.

Sean and I 45.

RadGuy 40.

CaptainChorizo and Pedro67 35.

maryportfuncity 20.

and Prophet 15.

Whereas the centenarian was little old lady character actress Connie Sawyer whose death at 105 gives 25 points to Book and 10 to LFN.

Three days later, RadGuy had a unique with Mark E. Smith. 35 base points and 14 unique points gives him 49 in all and helps him Hit the North of the scoreboard.

Once again, we have a cancer sufferer and an oldie go on the same day on January 29. CaptainChorizo pushed Paul Alcock into his team, becoming the third team of this update to get a 49-point total unique hit. time also gets a unique hit with the world's oldest man Francisco Nunez Olivera, who nets him 63 points.

Scoreboard for up to the end of January:

CaptainChorizo

RadGuy

Sean

Sir Creep

Death Impends

The Dead Cow

time

drol

Prophet

=10.

The Unknown Man

=10.

the_engineer

=10.

Uschi

=13.

deadsox

=13.

msc

=13.

Pedro67

gcreptile

Book

maryportfuncity

Lord Fellatio Nelson

=20.

Everyone else

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

FEBRUARY

Liam Miller went landfiller on February 9, scoring 10 points for deadsox and the_engineer and 25 sub points for The Unknown Man and FixedBusiness.

We now see four hits happening across four days. On February 12, frizzy-haired comedian Marty Allen went "goodbye dere" and gave Rotten Ali his first points on his Hollywood Squares theme team. 25 base points plus 30 bonus points (unique and Squares) give him 55 total.

Prince Henrik of Denmark died the day after, bestowing 25 sub points upon Uschi.

Another subs bench departure occurred the following day, with a certain forum poster's nemesis Morgan Tsvangirai dying and benefiting maryportfuncity with 25 points.

The day after, silent film child actress Lassie Lou Ahern had gone to the dogs. Uschi quickly followed up his previous Prince Henrik hit with 40 base points and 16 unique points for the Our Ganger, for a total of 56.

Seemingly eternal deadpooling bedblocker Rev Billy Graham finally met his boss on February 21, and 6 teams were rewarded for their patience:

FixedBusiness gets 50 points.

Book and Prophet 35.

Sean and The Unknown Man 15.

And CaptainChorizo lands his first sub for 25.

And the following day, Hollywood Squares regular Nanette Fabray decayed. She was picked by Rotten Ali and I (who had been steadfastly picking her in the HPDP since 2013). Ali receives 20 base and 12 Squares points for 32, and I receive 15 base and 9 Squares points for 24. Note that while some of the Caesar's Hour skits she did were described as pantomime, as far as I can tell the pantomime bonus is meant for those who have performed live pantomime shows rather than skits on TV (Ali in the past had rejected the pantomime bonus for Pat Harrington Jr, who was a similar case), so I'm withholding a panto bonus for her as it stands.

Scoreboard for up to the end of February, which sees Chorizo extend his lead, Uschi shoot to second, and Ali and FixedBusiness debut:

CaptainChorizo

Uschi

RadGuy

Sean

Death Impends

Rotten Ali

The Unknown Man

Sir Creep

Prophet

FixedBusiness

The Dead Cow

time

Book

the_engineer

drol

=16.

deadsox

=16.

maryportfuncity

=18.

msc

=18.

Pedro67

gcreptile

Lord Fellatio Nelson

=22.

Everyone else

• Like 6

MARCH

On March 3, Roger Bannister's run came to an end, but died quicker than I would've liked as he only gets me 15 base points and 6 unique points for 21 total. the_engineer had him on his subs bench (note that due to their lack of bonuses, subs do not remove uniqueness from a pick that is only on one main team) and gets 25.

On the same day as Bannister's death, we saw a Tasmanian deviled. Vanessa Goodwin was a good one for 3 teams, with 35 points going to deadsox and RadGuy and 30 to Uschi.

On March 11, Ken Dodd doddered on no more, giving Bibliogryphon his first points with the 25-point sub hit.

The points for Stephen Hawking are no longer theoretical, with him dying on March 14 and both Exu (who is now on the board) and Prophet getting 20 points for wheeling him into their teams.

APRIL

April last year had a smattering of notable passings, but only two are relevant to here, and both are unique hits who you might've thought were on more teams. Former US First Lady, literacy advocate, and chairwoman of the Simpsons Fan Club Barbara Bush died on April 17. Only Toast picked her, getting on the board with 25 base points and 10 more for uniqueness, giving her 35 in total.

On April 21, the ever-so-dangerous World's Oldest Person title passed its baton once more with the death of Nabi Tajima. Despite looking out of it for years, she managed to hang on long enough to become the third oldest person ever and the oldest to set foot into this century. time gets 35 base points and 14 bonus for 49.

MAY

We've seen the oldest man and oldest woman score in the 2018 HPDP, now it's the oldest Briton's turn with heavens to Bessie Camm on May 11. She got 45 points for Pedro and 10 for maryport.

I expected to have to give the lowdown on how a dozen teams benefit from Tessa Jowell's May 12 death, but she was surprisingly only on 5. 35 points for deadsox, 30 for Sean, and 20 for msc, Pedro, and The Unknown Man.

Boy of '66 Ray Wilson was 86ed on May 15, making FixedBusiness gain 50 points and becoming the first team to hit both of his subs.

In the clearing lies Dean Francis, whose knockout on May 25 proved heavyweight for maryport (40 points), featherweight for msc (20) and bantamweight for gcreptile (10).

Scoreboard for up to the end of May, with Goodwin's death making it a tight race at the top as both Uschi and Rad inch past the Captain:

Uschi

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Sean

FixedBusiness

Death Impends

deadsox

time

The Unknown Man

Prophet

Pedro67

maryportfuncity

Rotten Ali

Sir Creep

the_engineer

msc

The Dead Cow

Book

drol

gcreptile

Toast

Bibliogryphon

Exu

Lord Fellatio Nelson

=25.

Everyone else

• Like 6

JUNE

It always is rough for a HPDP team when they lose their last pick first, especially if said pick comes with a bonus that ends up being marginal. In this case, Wormfarmer placed ALS-afflicted NFL player Dwight Clark in his 5-point slot, who died June 4 and predeceased everyone else on his team. He picks up 5 base points and 2 unique points, for a colossal game-changing 7 points.

Sing little birdie, sing your (swan) song for Teddy Johnson, who died on June 6. Though best known for being half of a husband-and-wife singing duo with Pearl Carr, his Guardian obit also helpfully notes that he was a drummer earlier in his career. He also performed in pantomimes. Lord Fellatio Nelson and Uschi thus each get 30 base points and 24 bonus points, for 54 in total.

There always is sadness when a forum regular loses their "mascot", which happened twice in the 2018 HPDP but only one is mentioned in this update. On the same day as Johnson's death, msc bid farewell to his mascot Lady Mary Wilson. He gets 20 base points and 8 unique bonus points, for 28 in all.

WWII U-boat commander Reinhard Hardegen sank on June 9. Note that, despite fighting for the Nazis, he himself was a good man who often rescued the sailors from the ships he sunk and was no fan of Hitler. So no crimes against humanity bonus here. So the only bonus maryport gets for his hit is the unique one, with 15 base points and 6 bonus points making for a total of 21.

More misfortune comes Wormfarmer's way with his selection of Big Van Vader. It's Vader's time on June 18, meaning he gets yet another 7 point total from a unique hit.

The day after, Toast royally receives 25 sub points from Princess Elisabeth of Denmark.

On June 21, old Johnny Hubbard went to the cupboard to get Reptile a score. A 40-point base, uniqueness in place, he got 56 points more.

Scoreboard for up to the end of June, with the podium placements remaining the same while Uschi extends his lead:

Uschi

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Sean

FixedBusiness

Death Impends

maryportfuncity

deadsox

time

The Unknown Man

msc

Prophet

Pedro67

gcreptile

Rotten Ali

Sir Creep

the_engineer

The Dead Cow

Lord Fellatio Nelson

=20.

Book

=20.

Toast

drol

Bibliogryphon

Exu

Wormfarmer

=26.

Everyone else

• Like 7

JULY

Clive King was dumped on July 10. LFN gets 25 base points, plus 10 extra for being the only one to stig King on his team.

The following day, Lindy Remigino died, and despite his death surprisingly avoiding the UK press, the lucky Lindy pickers here are able to get by on a New York Times obit. 25 points for gcreptile and 10 for drol.

Weird to think that over two years ago, there were still three out of four Frank Sinatra wives living. But Barbara Sinatra died not long after, and on July 13 last year the tally went down to one with Nancy Barbato Sinatra leaving today. Book had her as a sub here, and gets 25 points.

AUGUST

August proved to be a pivotal month for the 2018 HPDP, with three popular hits and the greatest HPDP hit ever... but before all that, Dead Women Walk... yesteryear Hollywood actress Mary Carlisle died on August 1, with CaptainChorizo and Book both picking up 30 points.

Charlotte Rae died on August 5, with 9 teams taking heed to the fact of life that a cancer sufferer who appeared on Hollywood Squares is a good HPDP pick:

RadGuy gets 45+27=72 points.

The Dead Cow and Toast get 40+24=64.

time and I 35+21=56.

msc and Wormfarmer 30+18=48.

drol 15+9=24.

and CaptainChorizo hits his second sub for 50 points.

Another popular hit followed a few weeks later. Stefan Karl Stefansson would be careful not to make a sound on August 21, with 6 teams chanting "We are number one!":

Deathray gets 45 points.

FixedBusiness 40.

deadsox and Wormfarmer 30.

and John Key and the engineer 25.

And on August 25, the most popular hit (and second most popular pick, after Leah Bracknell) of the 2018 HPDP, John McCain, died. 18 teams took the not-all-that-mavericky move of picking him:

Exu and John Key get 45 points.

deadsox, RadGuy, and The Dead Cow 40.

Pedro, Sean, Uschi 35.

Book, CaptainChorizo, gcreptile, Prophet, and The Unknown Man 30.

drol, Wormfarmer, and I 25.

maryportfuncity 20.

and msc 15.

And now for what has to be the greatest ever HPDP hit. On August 30, ER actress Vanessa Marquez was checked on by the police. Things got heated between them, and she eventually pointed a BB gun at the cops, who retaliated by shooting her dead. She was picked by The Dead Cow as there were reports in late 2017 that she had a terminal disease. Now then, as for a few possible bonuses and whether she counts for them...

• Death of candidate in spite of extremely high improbability or unlikeliness of same. YES. While she had a terminal illness, it was seemingly a slow burning one. I think it's likely she would've lasted years yet without this incident.
  • Murder, Suicide, Lightning NO. As far as I can tell, her pointing the gun was a heat of the moment type thing, rather than herself wanting to be killed. And since she was shot after pointing a gun at the police, they had a justifiable rationale for shooting her as far as I'm concerned, but...
  • Death worthy of a Darwin Award. YES. ...pointing a gun at the police when they're checking on you is still really fecking stupid!

So in total Dead Cow gets 45 base points, plus unique * unlikely * Darwin = 180 bonus points. 225 points in all!

Scoreboard for up to the end of August, with the shock Marquez hit a massive game changer and leaving Dead Cow with a commanding lead:

The Dead Cow

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Uschi

Death Impends

deadsox

Sean

time

msc

FixedBusiness

gcreptile

Book

maryportfuncity

=14.

Pedro67

=14.

The Unknown Man

Prophet

Toast

Wormfarmer

drol

the_engineer

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Rotten Ali

Sir Creep

John Key

Exu

Deathray

Bibliogryphon

=28.

DevonDeathTrip

=28.

Joey Russ

=28.

YoungWillz

• Like 8

That's got to be one of the all time great deadpool punt picks. Well done to @The Dead Cow!

• Like 2

Lol I had 84 points by January 17, and as of Aug 30 I had....84 points. :rolleyes:

SEPTEMBER

After Marquez, the HPDP really slows down. YoungWillz proved astute with picking the hirsute Burt Reynolds. The Bandit going up in smokey gets 25 sub points for Willz and finally puts him on the board.

Sir Creep landed a unique hit with Kulsoom Nawaz on September 11, getting 20 base points and 8 bonus points for 28 in total.

Another surprise unique hit comes on September 19 in the form of Denis Norden. Take It From Here, LFN, you get 25 base points and 10 bonus points for 35 in all.

OCTOBER

DDT finally gets his first hit on October 30 with Buddhist teacher Sangharakshita. Also a sexual creep, so whatever he gets reincarnated as probably won't be all that illustrious. Either way, DDT gets 15 base points and 6 unique bonus points for 21 total thanks to Sangharakshita going down the shitta.

NOVEMBER

Though Devin Lima's November 21 death was a gamechanger in the DDP, over at the HPDP it just reinforced what was already happening. Only Dead Cow picked him here, and as a sub, so he adds an extra 25 points of padding. (fun fact: LFO appeared on one of the later versions of Hollywood Squares, so Lima's a very rare instance of a DDP Drop 40 hit to be on Hollywood Squares that was only picked on the bonusless subs bench here!)

The last biggie to fall in 2018 was none other than George H. W. Bush on November 30. Bit of a tricky one to judge the bonuses for. There is a US President bonus but it says it's for recent or incumbent US Presidents. And Bush were out of office for 25 years when he died, which isn't all that recent at this point. I also don't see him falling under the crimes against humanity blanket (Dubya a different story, but he's not the one I'm totting up bonuses for...). So as it stands, read my lips, no bonuses for Bush. As for his 7 HPDP voters:

deadsox gets 40 points.

Exu, time, Toast, and Wormfarmer 30.

FixedBusiness 20.

and msc 15.

DECEMBER

Though there was only one December hit, it still carried significance to the HPDP in terms of history, that being the second loss of a forumer's "mascot". DDT is one of the few around to have a perfect HPDP attendance record (with Ali inactive, I think it's just him and mpfc?), and from the pool's inception up until her December 26 death, he had persistently picked art nun Sister Wendy Beckett. Like a DL without Dunn, me without Foray, and msc without Lady Wilson, it's not quite the same having DDT enter a HPDP team without her. Spade still does have his Glynis though.

Either way, DDT receives 40 basic points and 16 bonus points for 56 total. I'll throw in an extra 1.3 points as well, or one tenth of a point for each year he picked her.

Scoreboard for up to the end of the year. As mentioned previously, I will wait another week to allow for any missed bonuses to be sorted out. Then the 13th place (if the scoreboard stays as is, I'm just gonna treat both =12th place teams as 13th...) and interesting team bonus. So if you have any shock evidence Vanessa Marquez was a baseball player, which would drop Cow from the lead to negative points, speak before MIDNIGHT GMT ON AUGUST 25 or forever hold your peace:

The Dead Cow

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Uschi

deadsox

time

Death Impends

FixedBusiness

msc

Sean

Toast

=12.

gcreptile

=12.

Wormfarmer

Book

maryportfuncity

=16.

Pedro67

=16.

The Unknown Man

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Prophet

Sir Creep

drol

the_engineer

Exu

Rotten Ali

DevonDeathTrip

John Key

Deathray

=28.

Bibliogryphon

=28.

YoungWillz

Joey Russ

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Yay, I get the wooden spoon. :D 

• Haha 1

Congratulations DeadCow, bulls' eye, so to say.

@Death Impends, Great job there. @The Dead CowWell done on the win.

6th place finish myself, can't complain!

Well, I never thought I would ever win this competition and I certainly wouldn't have if not for the massive favour provided by Vanessa Marquez and the South Pasadena police.

So, cheers Nessa, this one's for you.

• Like 5

On 17/08/2019 at 20:46, Death Impends said:

SEPTEMBER

After Marquez, the HPDP really slows down. YoungWillz proved astute with picking the hirsute Burt Reynolds. The Bandit going up in smokey gets 25 sub points for Willz and finally puts him on the board.

Sir Creep landed a unique hit with Kulsoom Nawaz on September 11, getting 20 base points and 8 bonus points for 28 in total.

Another surprise unique hit comes on September 19 in the form of Denis Norden. Take It From Here, LFN, you get 25 base points and 10 bonus points for 35 in all.

OCTOBER

DDT finally gets his first hit on October 30 with Buddhist teacher Sangharakshita. Also a sexual creep, so whatever he gets reincarnated as probably won't be all that illustrious. Either way, DDT gets 15 base points and 6 unique bonus points for 21 total thanks to Sangharakshita going down the shitta.

NOVEMBER

Though Devin Lima's November 21 death was a gamechanger in the DDP, over at the HPDP it just reinforced what was already happening. Only Dead Cow picked him here, and as a sub, so he adds an extra 25 points of padding. (fun fact: LFO appeared on one of the later versions of Hollywood Squares, so Lima's a very rare instance of a DDP Drop 40 hit to be on Hollywood Squares that was only picked on the bonusless subs bench here!)

The last biggie to fall in 2018 was none other than George H. W. Bush on November 30. Bit of a tricky one to judge the bonuses for. There is a US President bonus but it says it's for recent or incumbent US Presidents. And Bush were out of office for 25 years when he died, which isn't all that recent at this point. I also don't see him falling under the crimes against humanity blanket (Dubya a different story, but he's not the one I'm totting up bonuses for...). So as it stands, read my lips, no bonuses for Bush. As for his 7 HPDP voters:

deadsox gets 40 points.

Exu, time, Toast, and Wormfarmer 30.

FixedBusiness 20.

and msc 15.

DECEMBER

Though there was only one December hit, it still carried significance to the HPDP in terms of history, that being the second loss of a forumer's "mascot". DDT is one of the few around to have a perfect HPDP attendance record (with Ali inactive, I think it's just him and mpfc?), and from the pool's inception up until her December 26 death, he had persistently picked art nun Sister Wendy Beckett. Like a DL without Dunn, me without Foray, and msc without Lady Wilson, it's not quite the same having DDT enter a HPDP team without her. Spade still does have his Glynis though.

Either way, DDT receives 40 basic points and 16 bonus points for 56 total. I'll throw in an extra 1.3 points as well, or one tenth of a point for each year he picked her.

Scoreboard for up to the end of the year. As mentioned previously, I will wait another week to allow for any missed bonuses to be sorted out. Then the 13th place (if the scoreboard stays as is, I'm just gonna treat both =12th place teams as 13th...) and interesting team bonus. So if you have any shock evidence Vanessa Marquez was a baseball player, which would drop Cow from the lead to negative points, speak before MIDNIGHT GMT ON AUGUST 25 or forever hold your peace:

The Dead Cow

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Uschi

deadsox

time

Death Impends

FixedBusiness

msc

Sean

Toast

=12.

gcreptile

=12.

Wormfarmer

Book

maryportfuncity

=16.

Pedro67

=16.

The Unknown Man

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Prophet

Sir Creep

drol

the_engineer

Exu

Rotten Ali

DevonDeathTrip

John Key

Deathray

=28.

Bibliogryphon

=28.

YoungWillz

Joey Russ

Sterling and important work completed here and congrats commendations to DI and congrats to DC. Obviously, the band of winners and former winners of the HDPD is a dead pooling niche elite frequented by only the most skilful, or summat.

Then again, as a former winner my dismal performance last year suggests losing a touch is way easier than finding it in this most demanding of dead pools!

• Like 1

Okay, no one raised any objections to any bonuses in the week since. I did a recheck over all the teams to make sure I didn't make any scoring errors and it turned out I did make a couple:

For CaptainChorizo I did not adjust the scores of his survivors after Paul Alcock's death. This gives him 10 extra points (5 from Mary Carlisle and 5 from John McCain).

For RadGuy I did not adjust the scores of his survivors after Charlotte Rae's death. This gives him 5 extra points from John McCain.

These slight adjustments did not effect the dual 12th place positioning of gcreptile and Wormfarmer and I stay true to my word and treat them as the 13th placed teams. Each of them get 50 as a bonus.

As for the most interesting team award, far from the first time DDT was chosen for this prize but his eclectic crew of religious figures stand out once more as the most fascinating squad. 30 extra points to him.

And so here is the absolute final scoreboard for the 2018 HPDP, many congratulations to Dead Cow on his runaway win:

The Dead Cow

RadGuy

CaptainChorizo

Uschi

deadsox

time

Death Impends

=8.

gcreptile

=8.

Wormfarmer

FixedBusiness

msc

Sean

Toast

Book

maryportfuncity

=16.

Pedro67

=16.

The Unknown Man

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Prophet

Sir Creep

drol

DevonDeathTrip

the_engineer

Exu

Rotten Ali

John Key

Deathray

=28.

Bibliogryphon

=28.

YoungWillz

Joey Russ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

:clap:

5 hours ago, Death Impends said:

I stay true to my word and treat them as the 13th placed teams. Each of them get 50 as a bonus.

Whaaaaaaaatttt the hell is this?  

12 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Whaaaaaaaatttt the hell is this?  

I don’t know, maybe you’ll find them in the same place as the negative points for basketball and baseball. :huh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I don’t know, maybe you’ll find them in the same place as the negative points for basketball and baseball. :huh:

Those negative points instigated my very valid complaint that rules were never posted, which led to a very valid suggestion to put all the DPs in their own forum so they and their rules could be found easily.  So you can thank Sir Creep for cleaning up the mess that was the Extra-Curricular thread. 

Lol, neat.

Thanks for the stellar work, DI.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Those negative points instigated my very valid complaint that rules were never posted, which led to a very valid suggestion to put all the DPs in their own forum so they and their rules could be found easily.  So you can thank Sir Creep for cleaning up the mess that was the Extra-Curricular thread. 

Untrue.  Rules were posted, you just never bothered to read them, a continuing habit with you.

• Like 1

Yo, Sir Creep. Mind this thread from 2015 which was created because you asked about the rules of various deadpools?

Toast gave you (and everyone) the Hartlepool Rules on Page 1!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1