Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

Well I don't know.

In the 9 1/2 hours since I opened the competition I've had nothing but silly questions to which the answers are clearly stated in the opaque and incomprehensible rules.

:P

What's the url?

:P

........................With the possible exception of MT, if any of these die in the next year then I am a dutchman.

* Margaret Thatcher

* Paul Gascgoine

* Benedict XVI

* Terry Wogan

* Hillary Clinton

* Gordon Brown

* Stirling Moss

* Taufa'ahau Tupou IV

* David Steel

* Damon Hill

Don't know how I could have possibly overlooked this opportunity for so long.

Josco, vous êtes un Néerlandais.

I only just noticed this post, I have to say Sir Stirling Moss is doing quite well despite having been diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago.

I believe he is only about 73 and makes lots of regular public appearances.

I only just noticed this post, I have to say Sir Stirling Moss is doing quite well despite having been diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago.

I believe he is only about 73 and makes lots of regular public appearances.

Ah, less so Phantom. Firstly, he's now 77, secondly, he now uses a walking stick to get round.

However he's still active, but nowhere near as much as say four/five years ago, when he seemed more like 52, then 72.

I last saw him personally a month & a half back. He's not as good as he was but in no danger of dying in 2007, for sure.

Well I don't know.

In the 9 1/2 hours since I opened the competition I've had nothing but silly questions to which the answers are clearly stated in the opaque and incomprehensible rules.

:lol:

What's the url?

The Rules

The Scoring System

The Entry Form

Talk about spoon feeding you buggers. :lol:

Well I don't know.

What's the url?

The Rules

The Scoring System

The Entry Form

Talk about spoon feeding you buggers. :lol:

Where's the spoon? :lol:

I sent in my team entry for 2007. I hope you got them.

Everyone who has entered should have got a confirmation of sorts by now.

Those who selected Gerald Ford can replace him. Just drop me a line saying who the replacement should be, and in which position on the list he/she should go.

My kick-ass team has been submitted!

:pop:

Dancing rodents! I'm still busy selecting worthy ream members. Still a few hours left.

regards,

Hein

:pop:

Dancing rodents! I'm still busy selecting worthy ream members. Still a few hours left.

regards,

Hein

Ta.

Admittedly the order is a bit, er, random... but I decided on the Zen method of order-picking. I have, in the past, successfully relied on the Zen method of finding my way to places for which I only have the sketchiest of directions, so fingers crossed!

:)

Ta.

Admittedly the order is a bit, er, random... but I decided on the Zen method of order-picking. I have, in the past, successfully relied on the Zen method of finding my way to places for which I only have the sketchiest of directions, so fingers crossed!

Mine is sent too. Four hours left to decide on DDP.

regards,

Hein

Team Submitted - with three silly last minute revisions - reordered positions one and two, nine & ten and then replaced Steve Jobs in that ninth position. Time will tell if I can do better than 5th this year.

PS very big well done to Football Fan for a runaway victory - hard act to match.

Here's to 2007 - game on.

..................... :party:... :party:

.............. :party:................ :party:

........ :party:

..... :party:

.............. :party:................... :party:

..................... :party:... :party:ONGRATULATIONS FOOTBALL FAN...

... on winning the innaugural Hartlepool Deadlypool! You've set a very high standard for future years. Well done, supah-stah!clapper9yr.gif

..................... :party:... :party:

.............. :party:................ :party:

..... :party:

.............. :party:................... :party:

..................... :party:... :party:ONGRATULATIONS FOOTBALL FAN...

... on winning the innaugural Hartlepool Deadlypool! You've set a very high standard for future years. Well done, supah-stah!clapper9yr.gif

and unfortunatley , he could well set off 2007 with a few maximum scores... :angry:

There seems to be some kind of growth on the HDP. It can't be potato blight.

While I'm here, congratulations to Football Fan. Sorry to see you've joined the DDP worms for 2007. Who came second in the HDP, by the way? I haven't been around for a few days.

Who came second in the HDP, by the way?

Here's the final scoreboard.

It got a final revision today because Mandy Mitchell-Innes died on the 28th of December.

Glad you like the new avatar, by the way, Mr. Godot.

I rather hoping that The King Of Wallis, Tomasi Kulimoetoke might beat boring Barzan al-Tikriti in the race for the first HDP points of the year. This article suggests he is on the way out.

However, I am a little nervous about his prospects of a UK or US obit. The population of Wallis is about half the size of a small English town.

Yikes! Every team had at least one hit! This does not bode well for me having company at the bottom of the table by the end if the year... :lol:

Yikes! Every team had at least one hit! This does not bode well for me having company at the bottom of the table by the end if the year... :lol:

Don't worry. With my deadpool debut, I hope to be propping up the table. Team is called Please don't let them die, which rather sums up my feelings about the team-members.

Yikes! Every team had at least one hit! This does not bode well for me having company at the bottom of the table by the end if the year... :blink:

Don't worry. With my deadpool debut, I hope to be propping up the table. Team is called Please don't let them die, which rather sums up my feelings about the team-members.

Excellent! You and I can live it up at the bottom whilst our competitors fiercely battle their way to the top. Now I understand why you selected Clive Dunn: kind of like those draft dodgers who injected vanilla extract into their veins in the '60s. :D