Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

But what a spectacular and unprecedented success it would be if a team of interesting and unusual selections were to win!*

In any competition and especially one that revolves around death the champion has the obvious, the under dog, the legends, the strategy, and all the luck in the world. It's a game, and it's how you play it.

Just discovered the HDP scoreboard. I'm tied for 10th place out of a whopping 35 teams - HURRAH! :(

Just discovered the HDP scoreboard. I'm tied for 10th place out of a whopping 35 teams - HURRAH! :(

Me too! Let's celebrate! :party:

Tied for 12th now.

Just updated the Old Scoreboard for Ray Berres.

Since, (due to my mentioning it at the end of a long-winded mail which probably landed in most folk's junk), interest in the 25 points you could get for writing the mini biog for Tony Blair has been less than overwhelming, I'll give it an extension till Tuesday afternoon sometime. Then I'll decide who gets them.

Since, (due to my mentioning it at the end of a long-winded mail which probably landed in most folk's junk), interest in the 25 points you could get for writing the mini biog for Tony Blair has been less than overwhelming, I'll give it an extension till Tuesday afternoon sometime. Then I'll decide who gets them.

Wow. What a slap in the face to return to after several days away...

Hey notaspuddy what gives over the Blair hitch project? Were you inundated? But never mind that, did you get my finely crafted words? I could so much use those points.

I entered too, so there was definitely - like - a competition.

I also entered, although am not optomistic.

Yes I have everyone's entries, and am considering them.

Was a bit under the weather yesterday and the day before so didn't get an awful lot done.

I'm considering appointing an independent adjudicator actually, for fairness' sake, before I go awarding the points to myself or something.

A good idea NaP; I suggest appointing Anna Nicole Smith she's up for any chance of publicity and matters associated with stiffs are a particular interest....hold it, oh, she's dead!

Why not appoint a moderator.

Preferable one who's Regal Name is celebrating it's 90th anniversary this year...

What about putting them each on the site and having a poll?

Hold your horses, I've already sent them for perusal and judgement in an unsolicited PM to the mystery judge of my choice.

If he replies soon, then we'll get a result. If not, we'll need to come up with something else.

Hold your horses, I've already sent them for perusal and judgement in an unsolicited PM to the mystery judge of my choice.

If he replies soon, then we'll get a result. If not, we'll need to come up with something else.

Is this 'mystery judge' so mysterious that even he doesn't know who he is? Or have you been so busy moderating Star Crossed that you haven't had time to load up the biog of the grinning twunt that is the glorious leader of our proud nation? At this rate he'll have quit and been arrested before you get it up manage to load said biog.

Is this 'mystery judge' so mysterious that even he doesn't know who he is? Or have you been so busy moderating Star Crossed that you haven't had time to load up the biog of the grinning twunt that is the glorious leader of our proud nation? At this rate he'll have quit and been arrested before you get it up manage to load said biog.

How odd.

Not entirely sure why, but I always thought you were an American living in LA. Wonder where I got that idea from! :P

How odd.

Not entirely sure why, but I always thought you were an American living in LA. Wonder where I got that idea from! :P

Oh God, no. I'm originally from cider-swilling Zummerzet. Not any more though. Never been to LA, and my last visit to America was quite enough for me not to want to repeat the experience.

The mystery judge clearly decided he wasn't interested in judging the competition.

Probably thought I was taking the piss, although I wasn't.

Perhaps I'll give Mystery Judge #2 a try. Later on.

How odd.

Oh God, no. I'm originally from cider-swilling Zummerzet. Not any more though. Never been to LA, and my last visit to America was quite enough for me not to want to repeat the experience.

Hm... wonder who I mixed you up with, then. Perhaps I conflated you and Typhoid Harry in my head. Lucky you! :referee:

Was a bit under the weather yesterday and the day before so didn't get an awful lot done.

I'm considering appointing an independent adjudicator actually, for fairness' sake, before I go awarding the points to myself or something.

Oh come on, Notapotato , award the points yourself. We trust you. Well, maybe not all of us,

and maybe not entirely, but fairness ? All's fair in love and war, so why not in Tony Blair

biographies?

Oh come on, Notapotato , award the points yourself. We trust you. Well, maybe not all of us,

and maybe not entirely, but fairness ? All's fair in love and war, so why not in Tony Blair

biographies?

Award the points to yourself? Over my dead squid.

That mystery judge by the way, I don't suppose it was Star Crossed by any chance?

biographies?

Award the points to yourself? Over my dead squid.

No,Godot, award the points by himself without the help of an independent adjudicator or

crocodile or whatever it was. I'm in it too, you know. I have a better chance at becoming

the next Queen of Belgium than collecting those 25 points, but I want to find out who won

it so I can lose graciously and congratulate the winner of course.

That mystery judge by the way, I don't suppose it was Star Crossed by any chance?

There about half a dozen DLers who can be seen to have the writing skills and imagination necessary to convince us all that Star Crossed is real. Godot is one of those.

I suppose it's just about possible that this half-dozen is all one person!

New thread fodder there! "How I can prove that I'm not him (he/she) ...or someone else!" :(:lol:

The scoreboard has been updated for the death of Maurice Papon. Not sure about gleefully, but certainly dutifully.

Emails will get sent out sometime.

King Whoopass now has a pretty mighty lead, thanks to his having predicted 3 deaths in the right order.

In other news, Mystery Judge #2 hasn't replied. Can I have a volunteer to be Mystery Judge #3?

Only people I can be sure aren't taking part in the HDP need apply.

The scoreboard has been updated for the death of Maurice Papon. Not sure about gleefully, but certainly dutifully.

Emails will get sent out sometime.

King Whoopass now has a pretty mighty lead, thanks to his having predicted 3 deaths in the right order.

In other news, Mystery Judge #2 hasn't replied. Can I have a volunteer to be Mystery Judge #3?

Only people I can be sure aren't taking part in the HDP need apply.

I'll do it. Just cancel my entry.

I've done my share anyway. :blink: