honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Find out which historical lunatic you are. My answer's in my blog

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/lunatics/

You are Charles VI of France, also known as Charles the Mad or Charles the Well-Beloved!

A fine, amiable and dreamy young man, skilled in horsemanship and archery, you were also from a long line of dribbling madmen. King at 12 and quickly married to your sweetheart, Bavarian Princess Isabeau, you enjoyed many happy months together before either of you could speak anything of the other's language. However, after illness you became a tad unstable. When a raving lunatic ran up to your entourage spouting an incoherent prophecy of doom, you were unsettled enough to slaughter four of your best men when a page dropped a lance. Your hair and nails fell out. At a royal masquerade, you and your courtiers dressed as wild men, ending in tragedy when four of them accidentally caught fire and burned to death. You were saved by the timely intervention of the Duchess of Berry's underskirts'

Seems I come from a long line of dribbling madmen, tell me something I didn't know...............

No you're not!

I am....

v0br.th.jpg

:o:lol::lol::D . . . . and these were my courtiers! :D

No you're not!

I am....

v0br.th.jpg

:lol::lol::D:D . . . . and these were my courtiers! :o

:o

Seems they forgot to mention our schitzophrenia :o

Look at your own DNA.

I got this from a "100 things to do before you die" booklet, free with New Scientist a couple of years back.

Equipment: salt, a strong drink and some washing up liquid.

"First get a sample of your own cells by swilling salty water vigorously around your mouth for half a minute. Spit it out into a small glass containing a teaspoon of washing up liquid diluted with three teaspoons of water. Give this a good stir for a few minutes so that the detergent can break open the cells and release the DNA.

Then, very gently, pour a couple of teaspoons of ice-cold strong alcohol down the side of the glass. Gin works fine. If you are careful, it will form a separate layer on top of the spit-salt mix. Soon you'll see spindly white clumps forming in the alcohol"

...and that's your DNA!

Or you could just drink the gin.

Look at your own DNA.

I got this from a "100 things to do before you die" booklet, free with New Scientist a couple of years back.

Equipment: salt, a strong drink and some washing up liquid.

"First get a sample of your own cells by swilling salty water vigorously around your mouth for half a minute. Spit it out into a small glass containing a teaspoon of washing up liquid diluted with three teaspoons of water. Give this a good stir for a few minutes so that the detergent can break open the cells and release the DNA.

Then, very gently, pour a couple of teaspoons of ice-cold strong alcohol down the side of the glass. Gin works fine. If you are careful, it will form a separate layer on top of the spit-salt mix. Soon you'll see spindly white clumps forming in the alcohol"

...and that's your DNA!

Or you could just drink the gin.

Have you tried it MJtC? Sounds like a good thing to do at parties when there is that bottle of odd looking alcohol in the corner that no one wants to drink :o .

No, Lady G, I never get further than drinking the gin.

:o Ah, a woman after my own heart MJtC

You could order a pizza from a well known pizza company and then wait and wait and wait and wait etc....

Maybe one day, it will arrive. Who knows???

I'm thinking this should probably be in the ranters thread as I am sure I'm ranting... but I'm waiting also. :lol:

My pig was very detailed with a long curly tail. Interesting results. Good call scsibear!

Why not try some absolutely terrible book-tests. I began a couple but my brain began to dribble out of my ears due to being utterly bored stupid. I shouldn't realy give the link for it because the tests are soooo poor.

But what the hell... here.

No you're not!

I am....

v0br.th.jpg

:lol::flame2::flame2::flame2: . . . . and these were my courtiers! :lol:

I am the mighty Joshua Abraham Norton! Not sure how I've never heard of him, but I've just read up on him and am quite happy to be associated with him. Fuller story available on the ever-reliable Wikipedia.

You are Joshua Abraham Norton, first and only Emperor of the United States of America!

Born in England sometime in the second decade of the nineteenth century, you carved a notable business career, in South Africa and later San Francisco, until an entry into the rice market wiped out your fortune in 1854. After this, you became quite different. The first sign of this came on September 17, 1859, when you expressed your dissatisfaction with the political situation in America by declaring yourself Norton I, Emperor of the USA. You remained as such, unchallenged, for twenty-one years.

[massive snip]

Your funeral cortege was of 30,000 people and over two miles long.

The burial was marked by a total eclipse of the sun.

n5he.th.jpg

Feel free to refer to me as Emperor Norton I in future, or Josh to my friends.

Wow, Emperor Norton I, you have quite a history. I bow to you oh great one.

Takes a while, but have a go at the ink blot test> I did it ages ago and was told I was motivated by reserve. I'll see if I've changed

http://web.tickle.com/tests/inkblot/?sid=2...test=inkblotogt

That did take a while to get through, but my results were:

Tempus, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

This means you have a deep desire to use innovative ideas to enhance your life and influence the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

Your need to be innovative drives how you look at new opportunities and the kinds of experiences in life you choose to have. On an unconscious level, the reason you may be so driven by imagination is your fear of destruction, the opposite of creation. When you are unable to create due to restrictions imposed by your environment or even ones you unwittingly impose on yourself, do you feel trapped or confined? You may find these feelings of unease only get better when you find another outlet for your imagination.

With such a strong creative orientation, you are willing to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at any given time. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have thought of without your help.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Imagination, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Sorry. I forgot it asked for personal details. Here are my results

Strawberry, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Takes a while, but have a go at the ink blot test> I did it ages ago and was told I was motivated by reserve. I'll see if I've changed

I tried to do the test but it gave up on me part way through! (What does that say about me, I wonder???)

I'll try again later. It was quite interesting and strangely calming. :lol:

Takes a while, but have a go at the ink blot test

in eternum+, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

:lol:

Read all about our roads.

And no, don't ask how I found this...

The perfect remedy for insomnia.

That did take a while to get through, but my results were:

Tempus, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

[snip]

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Imagination, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Snap. Imagiantion is definitely the, erm, thingy.

I just did the IQ test on the same site, apparently I have IQ of 140 and I am a Visionary Philosopher. I suppose that matches up with the Imagination driven subconscious from the Inkblot test and my association with mad American 'Emperor' Norton I.

Matches in the sense that none of them are remotely close to the truth, except my IQ score probably does have a 1 and a 0 somewhere in it.

Still, 'Emperor Norton, Visionary Philosopher' is quite an impressive title, although not as part of a chat up line I imagine. Maybe after the easter weekend I'll be able to confirm how bad a chat up line it is, depending how ruined I get on the old spaz juice. :lol:

That took so long to do that I'm posting it whatever!

"Captain, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are. "

Same again, as you can see. :lol:

Having also read the long version (that they tried to trick me into paying for) I can say that it seems a scarily accurate assessment. :lol:

Lady G., your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner — you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Reserve, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Well that's 15 minutes of my life I won't get back :shoot: