honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Five stars too and I'll live until I'm 93. The test was a bit flawed though. The only reason I've had no car accidents is becuase I don't drive

You don't need to drive a car to be involved in an accident with one. Sometimes the car doesn't even need to be moving.

You aren't referring to a mysterious and unfortunate dogging incident, are you Mr J?

It is fortunate that I wasn't drinking anything when I read your reply; very amusing.

BTW, why was it mysterious and/or unfortunate?

I have just been playing that chopper game.......and I am so crap at it. Now I can't sleep because I know I am so crap at it. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe just one more try................

I paint pics of death waiting for death.

Try this hugely entertaining test. Tells you quite a lot about yourself, so only do it if you can handle the truth!!! TEST

Oh, and, 'Hello' to you, biteontheblindside !

Try this hugely entertaining test. Tells you quite a lot about yourself, so only do it if you can handle the truth!!! TEST

Possibly the best personality test I've done on the internet, both in terms of getting to the important questions quickly and accuracy of result I'd say...

But I'd say all sorts of things, so probably for the best if you check it out for yourselves. ;)

Also hi to you biteontheblindside, some mighty fancy headgear you're wearin' in that there avatar.... :D

My Results:

quiz1496outcome2.JPG

"you are a pessimist

the bottles half empty for you"

Too right the good 'ole Jack D is almost gone.

I need this medicine, can I get it on the NHS?

Help decide the fate of Monopoly

Reading the article made me wonder whether they'll also be updating the chance and community chest cards to reflect modern life:

You bump into a hooded youth who happy slaps you and films it on his phone. Go straight to hospital.

Your hotels are visited by Govt. officials who ask for a bribe to pass improvement plans. Pay the bribe or take a chance.

Your houses are assessed for street repairs after the latest bout of drive-by shootings.

You are caught kerb crawling and buying crack cocaine from a six foot trannsexual called Gary. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Do not bend over to pick up the soap.

It is your birthday. Collect $20 and contract a sexual disease from each player.

Keep 'em comin'!

See if you can pass eighth grade math. I got 9/10. See how you do

http://www.blogthings.com/couldyoupasseighthgrademathquiz/

You Passed 8th Grade Math

passed.jpg

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

And once you've done that you can see what kind of drunk you are

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofdrunkareyouquiz/

You're a Wild Drunk

wild-drunk.jpg

You can get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!

I'm totally unsurprised.

regards,

Hein

You Passed 8th Grade Math passed.jpg Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!

and

You're An Angry Drunk angry-drunk.jpg Ever wake up with sore knuckles and a black eye? Thought so.

I am stunned by the former (math has never ever ever been my strong point), and horrified by the latter. I am not an angry drunk. I'm a perfectly lovely drunk. I'm just aggresive by nature. :D [grumbles into empty wine glass]goddam f*cking b*llshit bollocks of a quiz[/grumbles into empty wine glass]

You Passed 8th Grade Math

passed.jpg

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

How old are 8th Grade students? I don't know whether to be pleased with myself of relieved. :D
You're A Passed Out Drunk

passed-out-drunk.jpg

Drinking gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, until you're thrown in the back of a police car...

Nonsense!

I used to pass out alot until I gave up Stella Artios, but rarely waste good (i.e. any)alcohol by throwing it back up, unless it's a tactical chunder which is acceptable as far as I'm concerned... :(

Could they ask him if the walrus was really Paul?