honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Noooo, not more Doctor Who fans.

Plenty of easter fun at Pimp My Snack

Giant Cream Eggs, Wagon Wheels and more :unsure:

egg6.jpg

This looks sooooo disgusting, yet soooooo goooooooooood...

To return to this deliciously tasty tidbit, I heard the founder of Pimp My Snacks interviewed on the CBC today. When asked to define what "pimping" a snack actually means, he defined it as the "gigantisation" of snacks. Can't go wrong with a bit of giganticising... especially when it comes to snacks.

How observant are you? Make sure you do this.

Check this one out...it took me a while too! I was able to find 2 before I gave up...have to look close...look at the ship.

There are two pictures identical to each other, you have to find three differences.

If you can find three differences, then you are part of an elite group of individuals. This has been tested on 8000 people, and > only 19 people out of 8000 found the three differences.

There is no trick, all three differences exist. Try it!! click on the link. Some computers may be able to play the background music.

Spot the difference

Check this one out...it took me a while too! I was able to find 2 before I gave up...have to look close...look at the ship.

There are two pictures identical to each other, you have to find three differences.

If you can find three differences, then you are part of an elite group of individuals. This has been tested on 8000 people, and > only 19 people out of 8000 found the three differences.

There is no trick, all three differences exist. Try it!! click on the link. Some computers may be able to play the background music.

Spot the difference

;):) Oh my! Well, I am obviously not one of the elite few. I was extremely shocked by the outcome!!!!!

Good one Lady Die!! :unsure:

Spot the difference

I got there. You have to get really close up to the screen though to pick up the details. I had to stare for ages at the ship. Excellent.

[snip]

Spot the difference

I got there. You have to get really close up to the screen though to pick up the details. I had to stare for ages at the ship. Excellent.

Having done an equally difficult spot the difference (much like this one) before, I thought I'd remember the best spotting technique, but it was different enough for me not to get it right! :D

I am so stupid, I shall contemplate this whilst preparing a new cup of coffee.

I hope this hasn't been on here before, but I'm not going to trawl the thread to find out.

Buy A Roadkill Rug

I'm getting one. I'd never forgive myself if I carked it and never had one of these in my life.

I hope this hasn't been on here before, but I'm not going to trawl the thread to find out.

Buy A Roadkill Rug

I'm getting one. I'd never forgive myself if I carked it and never had one of these in my life.

My sister recently found one of these on the road side... except it was not technically a rug, just road kill. It really wasn't that cute either, and you wouldn't have wanted to cuddle it. We think it was once a cat, but will never be sure.

Enjoy one of life's mellow moments with Steve Ballmer

http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg

That is the stuff of genius!

Reminds me of the state of apoplexy one of my middle aged uncles regularly whips himself into at any family get together that has the misfortune of having a dancefloor.

Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

death10.jpg

"I can pass this guy."

You and me both, Lady G, you and me both!

death3.jpg

"I dunno, press the button and find out."

What Will Your Famous Last Words Be?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatwillyourfamouslastwordsbequiz/

Im the same as you Boudicca, but more likely to be "seemed like a good idea at the time" :(

death10.jpg

"I can pass this guy."

You and me both, Lady G, you and me both!

:lol: scsi got the same reply too, lets hope the three of us are never in the same car together :(

death3.jpg

"I dunno, press the button and find out."

What Will Your Famous Last Words Be?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatwillyourfamouslastwordsbequiz/

Im the same as you Boudicca, but more likely to be "seemed like a good idea at the time" :(

Me three. I think the quiz needs more questions though...

Find out how scary you are
You Are Scary

scary.jpg

You even scare scary people sometimes!

And I'm only trying to make friends. Must be the scythe. :(

regards,

Hein

Find out how scary you are
You Are Scary

scary.jpg

You even scare scary people sometimes!

And I'm only trying to make friends. Must be the scythe. :lol: