honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

If you were an asteroid, which country would you hit?

My Results:

quiz1380outcome5.jpg

Britain.

God forgot about the Queen.

What sort of world leader would you be?

My Results:

quiz1432outcome3.jpg

You would make a great PRESIDENT.

You like the idea of having the population controlling its government. You feel you are here to serve the people and have their best interests and the country's at heart. However, corruption is rife - and so is discontent. You are getting sick and fed up of protesters rallying around you - pelting you with eggs. You have become the butt of jokes on national TV and those grey hairs are starting to show. Perhaps you should rule a little more firmly?

Find out whether you're left or right brain dominant.

http://www.web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm

I would expect most of the women to be more right than left and quite a lot of the blokes to be more left than right. I'm right brained but have a bit more left brain than I thought. Among the left brainers I would guess: OoO, possibly MH and NAP and many of those comfortable with computer code. My guess is that on this site there are more right brainers than lefties.

I would expect most of the women to be more right than left and quite a lot of the blokes to be more left than right. I'm right brained but have a bit more left brain than I thought. Among the left brainers I would guess: OoO, possibly MH and NAP and many of those comfortable with computer code. My guess is that on this site there are more right brainers than lefties.

According to the test, I use my left brain the most. I answered 7 questions as a right-brained person, and 11 questions as a left-brained person.

What this means is.... :P ??

According to the test, I use my left brain the most. I answered 7 questions as a right-brained person, and 11 questions as a left-brained person.

What this means is.... :P ??

It means we're opposite. I scored 11 right / 7 left. That could be a perfect match Six - your looks+organisational skills and my.....my...... need to time to think on that.

Country = Britain

Brain = Right 4 - left 14

Haven't a clue what it means though

... It means we're opposite. I scored 11 right / 7 left. That could be a perfect match Six - your looks+organisational skills and my.....my...... need to time to think on that.

Your charm and intelligence, obviously!

Maybe Mrs Godot and Mr Six are perfect matches too, and we all failed to meet at some point in the past resulting in the partnerships we have today.......? :P

:P Maybe I just don't get out enough and have an over-active imagination.

Country = Britain

What it means HCW is that you would be perfectly happy sitting on a platform edge with your flask and duffle bag taking down train numbers. You probably keep your CD collection in alphabetical order and you will rarely be late to meetings.

Suppose you order a bicycle kit through the post. When it arrives, you will check the pack is the right way up and carefully open the box to find the instructions. You will then check off the parts against the list, arrange everything in the proper order, read through the instructions and then begin putting it together in a logical order.

Had you scored 14 on the right you would have ripped open the package, scattered bits everywhere, found the bell and given it a tinkle. You would then have put a few of the most pleasing bits together until you had a semblance of a bicycle except a few important bits would not quite fit together. Then, and only then, you would go hunting for the instructions which got chucked away when you opened the box.

That's what it means.

Fortunately Six I married a left brainer like you, except possibly more so. She's the quiet one and I'm the one who can never shut up. I also choose all her clothes. It's more commonly the other way around.

Right brain 1, left brain 17 :P

(I'm sure this can't be right, I'm so disorganized and haven't a clue about computer code and the like. I certainly don't keep my cd collection in alphabetical order and I have a reputation for being late.)

Country = USA

Right 11, Left 7. I thought I'd be a bit more balanced than that, but it's a fair (not great) analysis it would seem.

Country = Britain, whatever that means.

Right 11, Left 7. I thought I'd be a bit more balanced than that, but it's a fair (not great) analysis it would seem.

Country = Britain, whatever that means.

Don't think country has any relevance. I just did it again and filled it in differently but still had same score, 11 right and & 7 left. Can't explain Slave's score. That doesn't make sense.

Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

death3.jpg

"I dunno, press the button and find out."

What Will Your Famous Last Words Be?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatwillyourfamouslastwordsbequiz/

Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

death6.jpg

"Look ma! No hands!"

What Will Your Famous Last Words Be?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatwillyourfamouslastwordsbequiz/

Country = Britain

What it means HCW is that you would be perfectly happy sitting on a platform edge with your flask and duffle bag taking down train numbers. You probably keep your CD collection in alphabetical order and you will rarely be late to meetings.

Suppose you order a bicycle kit through the post. When it arrives, you will check the pack is the right way up and carefully open the box to find the instructions. You will then check off the parts against the list, arrange everything in the proper order, read through the instructions and then begin putting it together in a logical order.

Had you scored 14 on the right you would have ripped open the package, scattered bits everywhere, found the bell and given it a tinkle. You would then have put a few of the most pleasing bits together until you had a semblance of a bicycle except a few important bits would not quite fit together. Then, and only then, you would go hunting for the instructions which got chucked away when you opened the box.

That's what it means.

Ah, I see......................... I think.

I'd be president, destroy Kenya as an asteroid, and on the left and right brain thing I scored 13-5 in favour of the left brain, which means I think I could officially class myself as a lady.

But I'm left handed, and I'm sure I read somewhere that means some brain functions are controlled by the opposite side of the brain than is normal, so what does that mean?

I think that's just an attempt to make myself feel more manly, I always score towards the feminine side on these kind of tests... :P

I feel at the very least I should mention I never rearrange the furniture unless I replace some or move house. That has got to be the weakest ever defence of manliness, ever. :P

I'd be president, destroy Kenya as an asteroid, and on the left and right brain thing I scored 13-5 in favour of the left brain, which means I think I could officially class myself as a lady.

But I'm left handed, and I'm sure I read somewhere that means some brain functions are controlled by the opposite side of the brain than is normal, so what does that mean?

I think that's just an attempt to make myself feel more manly, I always score towards the feminine side on these kind of tests... :P

I feel at the very least I should mention I never rearrange the furniture unless I replace some or move house. That has got to be the weakest ever defence of manliness, ever. :P

No TLC, a left-brained bias is what you would expect in a man, particularly one who never rearranges the furniture. You can cancel the sex change.

No TLC, a left-brained bias is what you would expect in a man, particularly one who never rearranges the furniture. You can cancel the sex change.
Phew! Although looking at everone else's results so far (for the people who I know the sex of at any rate) I should probably donate my sex-change fund to the DL.

Or I might just have the op anyway, the breast implants at least. :P

Asteroid - United States of America (hopefully I'd manage to get GWB with a direct hit!)

Brain - Left 11 Right 7

Among the left brainers I would guess: OoO, possibly MH and NAP and many of those comfortable with computer code. My guess is that on this site there are more right brainers than lefties.

Looks like you were right:

You responded as a right brained person to 6 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 12 questions.

Which was quite a surprise, because I expected to find that I'm actually a no-brainer.

regards,

Hein

Asteroid - United States of America (hopefully I'd manage to get GWB with a direct hit!)

Brain - Left 11 Right 7

I got Australia first, and had to try for ages before I got the USA, which is what I'd been aiming for.

Couldn't be bothered doing the brain test, but I've done a similar one (from the BBC) before and got a Left Brain result.

Seems to be chartacteristic of Deathlisters.

I started to do the world leader one, but when the following response was offered to one of the questions:

"Ensure them that you have both countries interests at heart and overtime wish to build a meaningful relationship"

I realised the person setting the quiz was a moron, and gave up.

8 right brained and 10 left brained for me. Does that make me te most well balanced person here?

8 right brained and 10 left brained for me. Does that make me te most well balanced person here?

My sulphurous asteroid has just dispatched Canada, according to their on-line team of experts.

Where's this left-hand, right-hand thing?

My sulphurous asteroid has just dispatched Canada, according to their on-line team of experts.

Where's this left-hand, right-hand thing?

I found it, and got 5 right-brained and 13 left-brained.

So, am I a Liberal Democrat? :P