Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

Well, from under a stone has popped a 70 yr old slag bag who is trying to sell tapes of Ali 'avin a bit of fun wiv da chicks in da hood'.

Naturally, she wants a tidy sum for what will be a good talking point 'Did he f**k as good as he boxed? amongst the rank and file of the Ali fan club, or summat.

This story, naturally, comes from a Sunday tabloid. See? You wouldn't have read that in the effing Times!

Even his trainer described him as "a pelvic missionary" so the answer to the question above is "yes." Whether the camera work on such an old tape is up to the job, that's another question

So, like, anyone seen this tape leaking online yet.

If so, is it a knockout performance?

• Like 1

Muhammad Ali is forever the greatest of all - time - the true prophet of boxing. 56 - 5 record over the course of two decades in the sport. Everybody should of hit the bag for Muhammad Ali after they found out about his demise .. taking a right hand from Ali instead of an autograph would have been a bash (even if he couldn't for legal reasons). Anybody who had seats to any of his matches - all of them are more legendary now. The reason Ali had parkinsons is allegedly unrelated to his career but had there not been a Frazier rematch .. had Ali retired after celebrating another victory with the defeat of grill master George Foreman .. who knows. How about if Ali was undefeated (would it matter?) "nothing to say". A charismatic civil rights figure and a epic revolutionary to the world - nobody could take out Muhammad Ali.

Muhammad Ali is forever the greatest of all - time - the true prophet of boxing. 56 - 5 record over the course of two decades in the sport. Everybody should of hit the bag for Muhammad Ali after they found out about his demise .. taking a right hand from Ali instead of an autograph would have been a bash (even if he couldn't for legal reasons). Anybody who had seats to any of his matches - all of them are more legendary now. The reason Ali had parkinsons is allegedly unrelated to his career but had there not been a Frazier rematch .. had Ali retired after celebrating another victory with the defeat of grill master George Foreman .. who knows. How about if Ali was undefeated (would it matter?) "nothing to say". A charismatic civil rights figure and a epic revolutionary to the world - nobody could take out Muhammad Ali.

I did, eventually she DID get off her arse and make me a cuppa.

Howard Bingham, a close friend and longtime photographer of Muhammad Ali who was also known for his community activism, died Thursday afternoon. He was 77. Bingham died in a Los Angeles hospital. No cause of death was given.

SC

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-howard-bingham-20161216-story.html

Howard Bingham, a close friend and longtime photographer of Muhammad Ali who was also known for his community activism, died Thursday afternoon. He was 77. Bingham died in a Los Angeles hospital. No cause of death was given.

SC

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-howard-bingham-20161216-story.html

That was logged somewhere else hereabouts. I made the point then that Bingham might have been the most credible claimant to being Ali's best friend. He remained loyal and involved regardless of what Ali was up to.

• Like 1

SChttp://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-howard-bingham-20161216-story.html

That was logged somewhere else hereabouts. I made the point then that Bingham might have been the most credible claimant to being Ali's best friend. He remained loyal and involved regardless of what Ali was up to.

Cool beans. I did a search before posting and came up empty :-(

Mohammad Ali dead

Yep, that’s right, Bangladesh politician Mohammad Ali has died at 76.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2