Grim Reaper

Ingmar Bergman

Thank God for that.

Now 2008 will be littered with fun, funky deathlist selections!

So Bergman's death, as I thought, is more exciting than his life.

Thank God for that.

Now 2008 will be littered with fun, funky deathlist selections!

So Bergman's death, as I thought, is more exciting than his life.

It gives us space to also use a lot of the picks that are listed in the possibilities thread.

Ingmar Bergman is dead (only in swedish):

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...1129979,00.html

Another fantastic hit! What a supurb July it has been. I was wondering what the Deathlist record was for the number of hits in a month?

Somebody here clearly practises Voodoo ( we already have a member that talks Mumbo Jumbo) which is why we are on a roll.

PS: I would implore you to get your Brother Poo to join the forum.

I looked through all the lists and the most i saw was september 2003 5 deaths

Read the writing on the back of your van Gunjy. Maybe one day you will walk out to find 'Mind your own business' ' Speak for yourself' 'Don't pull down the curtain, stand behind it'
Hey Banshees, that's seven weeks now. Are you saving up for an early Christmas pressie for us?

Then why say something you aren't prepared to do? Act like a man for God's sake, put your money where your mouth is.

Pleased to meet you, Why don't you call the administrators and tell them what everybody thinks of this list. I mean pathetic is the word, for every death we get this year Banshees Scream won't post for a week.

People might get the wrong idea if you didn't back up your words with actions. You're not trying to say you're not the kind of guy who'd say any old thing just to get a reaction are you?

Then why say something you aren't prepared to do? Act like a man for God's sake, put your money where your mouth is.

I've already confirmed that I would take my words back. Nobody in the world would have guessed that we would have what? (5 hits) in July? O f**k what a performance.

People might get the wrong idea if you didn't back up your words with actions. You're not trying to say you're not the kind of guy who'd say any old thing just to get a reaction are you?

I'm the kind of a guy who is true to his word. Outspoken I am, I've taken it back. I think even the main committee was beginning to think 'what a load of sh*t this list is' until the heat of July set it on fire. It has been crazy in July and I hope it never burns out.

Look I'll make a deal with you chief, just to seriously prove that Mr.Bullshit Scream is true to his words.

If the immortal Clive Dunn drops dead at any time this year, my next post won't be until January 2008.

Guest Guest
Ingmar Bergman is the 7th success of 2007.

He is the 157th hit since 1987.

The 2007 list is now in 13th place shared with 1996 out of a possible 21 lists.

I'm not sure if this is a record for one month - I doubt it is. I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to. I've found sadder things to do such as constructing a family tree which now has about 200 direct ancestors of mine.

only the 2nd time in deathlists historyt hat there have been 5 hits in the same month.congrats

He's died

Sorry, he hasn't.

OK, so this should perhaps be posted elsewhere but I thought it might be more exciting here.

Sven Nykvist, a Swedish cinematographer best known for working with Bergman, died yesterday.

Maybe Ingmar will miss him?

It only took you ten months to be right! Impressive.

In view of Harrys inspired double bluff of telling everbody that Mr Bergman would see out 2007, perhaps he would like to take a cursory look at a few more possibles so that he can confidently predict that they will not expire this year either.

Go on Harry M'lad you are on a roll! :banghead:

PS: Make sure you do a few lines on the Lottery this weekend too.

You certainly must not mean me? I haven't posted in this thread, I'm sure of it. Until now, that is.

I love Ingmar's work although I imagine that when the Swedish film 'Fanny and Alexander' was released in 1982 lots of people were expecting something more special interest than a 5 hour epic about a Swedish family at the start of the 20th Century...

Ewa Fröling, who played Emelie in Fanny och Alexander, has had cancer since at least the Summer. She was born in 1952, meaning that she is 64 years old at the moment and worth 8 points on the DDP.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/de0gJ/ewa-froling-om-cancern-kommer-jag-att-overleva

Your point being?

I love Ingmar's work although I imagine that when the Swedish film 'Fanny and Alexander' was released in 1982 lots of people were expecting something more special interest than a 5 hour epic about a Swedish family at the start of the 20th Century...

Ewa Fröling, who played Emelie in Fanny och Alexander, has had cancer since at least the Summer. She was born in 1952, meaning that she is 64 years old at the moment and worth 8 points on the DDP.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/de0gJ/ewa-froling-om-cancern-kommer-jag-att-overleva

Your point being?

??

She is a celebrity whose cancer was revealed today. How is that any different from what every effing other person does around here? :blink:

She was a Bergman leading lady, hence the post being here, I presume. Swedish doesn't translate via Google into English very well, but I'd suggest, while a DDP obit might be unlikely, the Bergman link suggests a Deathrace friendly obit surely wouldn't be, if you think she's sick enough.

On 14/12/2016 at 22:52, msc said:

She was a Bergman leading lady, hence the post being here, I presume. Swedish doesn't translate via Google into English very well, but I'd suggest, while a DDP obit might be unlikely, the Bergman link suggests a Deathrace friendly obit surely wouldn't be, if you think she's sick enough.

With her playing one of the leading roles in a movie that won 4 Academy Awards, I would think that she could get a DDP obit.

With her playing one of the leading roles in a movie that won 4 Academy Awards, I would think that she could get a DDP obit.

I miss Magere Hein.

My guess: A QO in the Guardian's theatre pages.